Monday: Anticipation for a lil Sumpin' Sumpin'? Tuesday 6/28*wink wink nudge nudge"

14567810Next

Comments

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Most welcome :)
    haftime wrote: »
    Fantastic, thank you!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I recently had to move some friend requests to the Friends and Gifting forum, and the posters were annoyed, but I have to please ask you to not do this in this section. Not trying to be mean, but if I have to correct others, I have to try to be consistent. While I didn't see the original add request, the posts about it keeping showing up, and I don't want to have to explain why some players reguests and responses can be here, but their's can't. Please use the Friends and Gifting thread, or pm. Thanks so much, and I'm just going to do a little clean up, without prejudice. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Keem wrote: »
    Ive seen screen caps of your posts before. I wasn't aware this was not allowed. Sadness :(

I do know the doll that posted one previously (not the one presented now) was done by a doll that does not post (might have and account but does not post as a "regular" anyways) on the forums, but reads them.

Anyways, here's to our upcoming weekend event! o/
    I hope it's a dating event! I've been waiting for one!

No, my freak out was over the top, no one here is in trouble with me, I don't have a koko kokonut IG account, and like to keep my worlds separate, but it's not like Koko Kokonut is my real name. I also was promptly removed from a number of KK:H Google groups without warning, for no reason other than I was made mod, and my google accounts all sounded connected. That was confirmed by a few members here, who were in the groups. So, no mention of my IG accounts being me really, just a few friends know and my first reaction was, Great, now I'll be ostracized there too. (didn't occur to me that Koko kokonut was revealed to IG as a mod, not my ig accounts.
    Plus throw in that I got a mixed up flash of UESP so I didn't know WHAT end was up for a minute. It's not like the time some idiot receptionist gave my cell phone number to a caller at the radio station. Now THAT was a pickle. LOL. Hey, maybe someone started a "Stupid things Koko says" account. I've probably given then tons of material for screenshots.
    And the third thing, my gut reaction was like it was my real name.

[IMG]http://www.encognitive.com/files/images/laugh at yourself, it's good medicine.jp g[/IMG]

I don't care what the event is this weekend, I'm waiting patiently for whatever comes our way.
    Get your motor running.
    Get out on the Highway
    Looking for adventure,
    And what ever comes our way.

Oh and CocoFab, I saw a lot of upset people there too. So, I posted basically the same thing explaining the Throwbacks/No Throwbacks on instagram, saying 'It was on the forum' because even clandestinely, I try to impart the truth.

Would I lie to you? heh heh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Jwilk100 wrote: »
    As a matter of fact I just finished the 4Real storyline & got the call from Simon for a gig at lif and Maestro has a surprise for me. Is this how the storyline starts?

I didn't get that glitch but it sounds awesome! I did complete the level 6 or 7 flawless achievement & received some kstars which was nice

Oh yes yes that IS how it starts. I had a brain fart apparently lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Koko sorry for the add requests. It was one of those, "hey! Dudes! Lemme ask for their names while they're here!" Sounds like a drunk gamer at a nerd bar or something so it completely slipped my mind that there is a thread for that. I am still fairly new so I don't really look around to see what threads are out there. :)
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Anyone doing the Maestro Sly storyline? Skylar Hale is making a fool of herself :evil laugh:

She really is! I just finished it today.
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Koko sorry for the add requests. It was one of those, "hey! Dudes! Lemme ask for their names while they're here!" Sounds like a drunk gamer at a nerd bar or something so it completely slipped my mind that there is a thread for that. I am still fairly new so I don't really look around to see what threads are out there. :)

Oh I totally get it, as I say I didn't see the original post, probably because it was a real thoughtful post, and somewhere in the midst of it was an innocent add me phrase, or let me add you. But the "I added you" posts, are the ones that caught my eye, and I try to be consistent. ANd let me tell you, with my Gemini+ mind, consistency is not something that happens easily. :)

Happy Thursday Everyone. I love the name Sonia. And, perchance you're a skater? Tape Splicer? Bad Girl? Feel like sharing how the nickname came about?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Welp, just hit #1 on third comeback, and it looks like just in time. Thank goodness the fan amount on reality shows didn't change weeks ago, or I never would have made it.

Oh, and LOL @ Skylar :)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Just got the mini update!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I'm hoping that there's a spoiler for tomorrow's event soon! I've been wanting to play the game all week, but I've been so bored with it, as for the lack of midweek event. I even gave in and did a TON of 8-hour reality show gig despite not getting fans for it and only being on my first comeback, but still no product placement offers!

Crossing my fingers for a really good weekend event!!
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Welp, just hit #1 on third comeback, and it looks like just in time. Thank goodness the fan amount on reality shows didn't change weeks ago, or I never would have made it.

Oh, and LOL @ Skylar :)

Lucky! Looks like I'm in for a long journey getting to where you are!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    I just got a loading meter. Guess our event arrived. I'll go start a thread. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I just got a loading meter. Guess our event arrived. I'll go start a thread. :)

Thanks Koko!

Looks like I have good timing, lol!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    Has Kindle gotten the 5.2 update yet?
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Just saw a doll in my game wearing the last dress added, the golden one from level 52 :( It is so beautiful...but why lvl 52?? I am at 42 now... Can anyone tell me if is coins or kstars? Maybe if is coins someone can send it to me becsuse i saw that is giftable. Thanks!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
    Julliette wrote: »
    Just saw a doll in my game wearing the last dress added, the golden one from level 52 :( It is so beautiful...but why lvl 52?? I am at 42 now... Can anyone tell me if is coins or kstars? Maybe if is coins someone can send it to me becsuse i saw that is giftable. Thanks!

I want that dress SO BAD... but I'm only on level 29, so it's going to be a loooooong time. Girl, I would send it to you if I could!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Yes, mate! So many levels... :(
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    Larinex wrote: »
    Has Kindle gotten the 5.2 update yet?
    Hi and YES...Amazon app store finally has the update available. Can I ask if you know if there is any way to transfer the game from one kindle to a new one.? From what I can tell it is NOT possible. I sure hope I am wrong. Until I know for sure I wont be putting any real money into the game. Thanks for any info you may have.��
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Believe me, I feel your frustration. I would have phrased it differently, I don't think you meant to be acusatory toward people who are glad for the break. I'm sure they're not happy that some of us really wanted the event. I feel happy for those who got the event. I'm glad when good things happen to my friends. Do I wish we'd all gotten the event? Of course I do. But part of me, is enjoying leaving the devices down for a while. Besides, I had to sit online for tickets to Comicon for Baba. He was at work, and frantic that he couldn't get them when they opened at 12. What does he do? Mom........................? Plus, I'm taking 3 hot baths instead of one, and I'm feeling better.
    The event not coming right after the fabulous Star Sale I spent a small fortune on hit me like a Bad Boyfriend Move: He's trying to get into your pants all lovely dovey, he gets you earlier than expected, so he takes the bracelet he got for you back to the jewelry store because he didn't need it after all.

And we've all put up with a bad lover move now and again. You brush it off, and get over it. Because, I honestly believe that the concept of not everyone updating right away probably never crossed the GluGods minds. They had no idea there would be the Haves and the Have Nots. And I believe they feel bad.

So, anyone have any ideas about what this event this weekend will be? Are we due for a Dating? We just had a professional. And a VIP a short while ago.

I play this game since Oct. 15. In all this time there were never Throwbacks - until recently. What I meant was if people posting that they are tired of Throwbacks and need a break Glu will stop them. Like Amy wanted a polar bear - now she has got one. I certainly didn't want to attack anybody here! Sorry if it came over that way.
    Android
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Anyone seen a teaser yet?
    You remind me of the babe...
    No it wasn't an attack. We're just trying to keep a chill atmosphere. Rest assured, I've been told emphatically the throwbacks are not disappearing. The whole thing* was just a big mistake. Everyone was supposed to be midweek eventless this wee. Glu wants to introduce new features, look at all the new achievements. And perhaps they feel if we overload on Throwback and the the event, we won't keep up with the storyline, or the thing like the perks, top show (i haven't even looked at that yet) and more.

Welcome to the forum, and no worries. I was just putting out a fire before it started. :)

Hey guys......Weekend Thread is up. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Megannita wrote: »
    Anyone seen a teaser yet?

Nope! I keep checking instagram, but nothing yet!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    We don't know what throwbacks have become yet so breathe and hope for the best :cool:
    PM to add
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Where did that screenshot come from? What I see appears to be English written by someone who is not a native speaker. Is Glu customer service outsourced to another country? That's not so unusual.
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Such poorly written English doesn't come outta San Francisco, sorry. Tf even wrote this.

I really only see one typo, "these" instead of "this" but her name isn't an English name so that may have been why. BUT while I was looking for spoilers I ran across this and thought I would see what you guys thought. I know you can't believe everything on the internet so we will just have to wait to see for ourselves!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Not being able to play KKH for a week because I was on a cruise turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I saw on Instagram that the throwback event was going away if you updated so I was able to complete the whole event before I updated. I normally would have updated the second it was released but since I didn't have wifi I couldn't.

I'll post everything I got later.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    So I think the megaphone I posted is legit too, I've seen a few pictures from all different people on Instagram with the same color megaphone & same time meter on it. I haven't found a legit spoiler yet though
    Sorry, I requested no more add me/ added you posts and that didn't work. Besides We have a new event thread, the link is in my signature. I'm closing this thread, please move to the new one and for the love of peace and tranquility, And remember
    No Friend Requests/thanks for the add.....Nada.

CookieSnap_zpsy1nlocbl.gif\

After a short interlude, I thought someone who doesn't know me might think I was ticked. I'm a freakin candy striper alumnus(I? anyway) I'm stubborn and determined, crafty and a PITA, and some times dumber than dirt, but I'm rarely ticked. We keep that one in the grotto. ) I thought if I closed it, people reading from a few pages back won't keep doin the add post. And I was trying to move the party over. and (The bar opened with the very first post. Commemorative Kardashian Swizzle Sticks are part of your swag. It's the 4 Sisters. Did you guys ever see the fabulous sardines in a can pic ............I animated with Kris rising up in the middle. heh come to the new event thread (Link in my sig) and I might show you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I added to my post and wanted you guys to see it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.