Weekend Event 7/1/16- 3 Cheers 4 the Red, White & Hollywood - 4th of July in KK:H !

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Happy_July.gif

4th-of-july-sparkling-gif-animation.gif

:D Happy July KK:H'ers We're Kicking off July with a fun filled Holiday Weekend Event! If we Celebrate the 4th or not we'll party through anyway. Just remember not to Drink and Tap. Who Knows What Kind of Mess you'll fall into. You bought the Helicopter? Oh My. Don't even remember it? KK:H Blackout That's ok, you're among friends.

And what better song to kick off the weekend than

They'll be food!

Fourth-of-July-Party-Buffet.jpg
They'll be Drinks!
Bar4thof_July.jpg

Be sure and pick up your very own set of Kardashian Swizzle Sticks.

Please post this week's teaser/spoilers as soon as you see them.

And let's have fun

Here's the real music to open the thread..............turn it up and let's go.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456712

Comments

• bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    I got a mini update!
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Update: Been reading through some comments on Instagram, apparently people are having more trouble than usual getting spoilers. Someone is claiming they saw the notification for a reality show event for this weekend. We haven't had one in a few weeks (last one was June 3-5). it's been longer since we've had a dating event (April 29-June 1), but a reality show could make sense with the new reality show stuff in the latest update.

I'll keep a look out and let you all know when I see something!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    Seems like the new update is making it impossible for them to get events early and show us the spoilers and such. BUT it is still early, at least for me lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    So excited! Basically didn't play at all this week, without the TB I just had no motivation. But after this mini break I'm ready for the weekend!
    I'm guessing it's going to be a 4-day event sinc the 4th is on Monday? (Is it?)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Ugh, Glu. What is wrong with getting people excited via spoilers? I will never understand....
    They're really grinding my gears this week. /still salty about the TBE
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Please, no 4th July themed clothes. Please, please... *sigh*... Please!
    Glu used to release spoilers via game or forum? I started playing after they stopped the spoilers so I don't know
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • byebyeBernabyebyeBerna Registered Users 29 Posts
    I remember when they had spoilers in game and we could see the countdown until the event started I miss that! Also I like the themed clothing. Some summer clothes would be nice for the fourth or a BBQ outfit.

I havent been playing but I need to know if I need to grind for some money before a dating event or not.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Seems like the new update is making it impossible for them to get events early and show us the spoilers and such. BUT it is still early, at least for me lol

I like to think they have plans. Because I do believe they have plans. Because what company doesn't have plans? Not flying by the seat of their pants. It's easy in the cyber world to think things are just one big cluster fu*k, when in actuality they are not. Hang in there, doll, and hang on; something good this way comes, teasers or not, a bit late or not, get that tapping finger ready!:):):)
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Just hoping no matter what event we get that it's not full of 4th of July clothing lol
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    krystal wrote: »
    Just hoping no matter what event we get that it's not full of 4th of July clothing lol

Or if it is July 4th themed, it isn't all star spangled like last year. That stuff is cute but rarely worn. Patriotic colors are good but maybe not so tacky.
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    I gotta say, I wasn't here for the July 4th event last year so I wouldn't mind a little red white and blue...:cool:

But it would be so amazing if Glu brought back the official spoilers on Thursdays. At least this way we would get the sneak peek we like straight from the source, and wouldn't have to rely on people finding them other ways...
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Or if it is July 4th themed, it isn't all star spangled like last year. That stuff is cute but rarely worn. Patriotic colors are good but maybe not so tacky.

Yeah I agree. I never wear the super themed holiday stuff. Christmas we usually get more universal stuff. Some great summer clothes with this event would be awesome.
    Ok. Glu lets us see what they want us to see. And when they want us to see it. If they don't want us to see, we won't. You can't get pi**ed off at people wanting to keep a secret or a surprise for you. You also can't get ****ed at anyone pitching hackers a shutout. Glu deserves plenty of their own fun too. As for the throwback debacle that shouldn't have become even that? Jeez, Glu is always getting burned for being a witch. So it happened, big deal, it's done. How to come up with "Anon" slogans: "Sh*t happens." Just keep moving forward, we already know there'll be more, and other great stuff's to come. Why do people just randomly assume there's a really, really stupid entity running things?? Methinks thou givest not nearly enough...credit-eth.

Recommence fun and excited chatter. I wanna see spoilers too!!!:p<3:)
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    So in the previous thread I posted that I think the megaphone I posted there was legit bc I've seen a few people with the same gold & pink megaphone with the 7 day time meter. I hope we get a week long event! I would be so happy!
    isabeau wrote: »
    I like to think they have plans. Because I do believe they have plans. Because what company doesn't have plans? Not flying by the seat of their pants. It's easy in the cyber world to think things are just one big cluster fu*k, when in actuality they are not. Hang in there, doll, and hang on; something good this way comes, teasers or not, a bit late or not, get that tapping finger ready!:):):)

Oh I don't mind not having teasers. I just giggle a little inside when I see them trying but failing
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Another 4th of July is here,time flies!

Last year was a VIP I got so mad cause I wanted those Holidays clothes to grind, thought that wasn't fair a VIP on a Holiday... bittersweet memories lol

I wouldn't mind to have star spangled clothes, what can I say I love USA!

When I was a kid I had this star spangled outfit that I loved to wear all the time, that way I felt like I could be an American lol

Oh and I really want that the samurai bun come together this weekend, Vats need that hair;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Oh I don't mind not having teasers. I just giggle a little inside when I see them trying but failing

Aha--what makes you think they're failing?

P.S. I never know what the heck to call you! And then all I can come up with is blade. And somehow, I just don't think that's right.:(
    isabeau wrote: »
    Aha--what makes you think they're failing?

P.S. I never know what the heck to call you! And then all I can come up with is blade. And somehow, I just don't think that's right.:(

True, I just like to think they are lol. I'm a little bit evil inside :evil laugh: you can call me Sonia. I added it to my Signature cuz when I joined this forum, I didn't think to use my name or something remotely close to it lol. I had only joined to see why I wasn't receiving an event at the time
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    EF181283-4662-4104-A22D-039278ABFB4C_zpsvmkh2foa.jpg
    4B977D20-6839-41F0-BF9A-9EB03FD45EDE_zpswy5jstnq.jpg
    Spoilers!
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Jwilk100 wrote: »
    Spoilers!

I can't decide if I like these two outfits or not.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    Jwilk100 wrote: »
    Spoilers!

Pretty sure the top outfit is earnable and I don't like it lol jeez
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    Thank you soooo much for posting Jwilk100!!

Those earnables are horrendous! Esspecially the shoes! :(:(:(
    AND I'm gonna earn no fans this weekend because of how the reality shows are since the new update... But I don't want to miss out on more items....

Why is Glu breaking my heart so much lately...

Edit: I do like the hair, mostly because it's different from all the hairstyles I have, I think that's all I like in these sets! MAYBE the boots.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    OMG okay...this is the first time in a while I am actually liking all the items! Except those red and blue shoes...but everything else? I love! I'm excited for this weekend event...now I just wanna know what type of event it is! :D:o
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
    RubyAmazed wrote: »
    OMG okay...this is the first time in a while I am actually liking all the items! Except those red and blue shoes...but everything else? I love! I'm excited for this weekend event...now I just wanna know what type of event it is! :D:o

It's a reality show event, you can see the little picture in the corner of everything!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I can't decide if I like these two outfits or not.

Lol, me either. The shoes.... *cringe*

DAT HAIR, THO <333
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    Those red shoes look like grandma shoes. The boots don't go with that dress. The necklace is awkward on that dress. I like the dress, hair and the earnable shirt. Watch me not get the hair in the free box or paid box lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    Not really a big fan of any of the event items. The hair is alright. Still gonna try and get them all though cause even if we don't know exactly how Throwback Events are going to be now I don't want any of these items to be in them haha.
    It's a reality show event, you can see the little picture in the corner of everything!

*smacks forehead* WOW I am blind...that was me glancing quickly at the post on my break and being too excited to notice! Haha how silly of me.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I like that they went red & white/blue & white items instead of simply putting american flags on everything like last year, much more versatile ;3

Hopefully the guys items are nice and dislike the box items OR can spot a pattern & get lucky *crosses fingers*
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats