Weekend Event 7/1/16- 3 Cheers 4 the Red, White & Hollywood - 4th of July in KK:H !

Comments

• Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Thank you soooo much for posting Jwilk100!!

Those earnables are horrendous! Esspecially the shoes! :(:(:(
    AND I'm gonna earn no fans this weekend because of how the reality shows are since the new update... But I don't want to miss out on more items....

Why is Glu breaking my heart so much lately...

Edit: I do like the hair, mostly because it's different from all the hairstyles I have, I think that's all I like in these sets! MAYBE the boots.

You're welcome! I was checking Instagram like every minute while cleaning house haha

I don't like the items either, seems very MamaMia-esque but I think the boots would be cute for Montana & the hair is nice. Too bad it's not an earnable :(
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I like most of it, just none of it together lol. It seems that lately we are getting more separates, tops and skirts, rather than dresses. I like it! It's fun to actually make outfits rather than accessorize dresses imo.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Lol, me either. The shoes.... *cringe*

DAT HAIR, THO <333

It's b/c none of the items look like they go together for an outfit. I'm sure these items would look better with other clothes in our doll's closet. Like pair the white top with either blue or white pants and either blue or white shoes. Same with the skirt. Pair it with an all white or all blue top with either blue or white shoes. I'm not sure if the blue and red shoes can go with anything in my doll's closet plus they are just ugly. For the second outfit it's not too bad just replace those boots with different shoes or maybe instead of giving us these boots they could have made a matching pair of star earrings to go with the necklace. I'm not sure what Glu was going for with these outfits but it seems like they knew we didn't want more 4th of July outfits so they went with something that is not really 4th of Julyish but still kinda is. I don't want to sound ungrateful or anything, but I feel that Glu could have tried harder and made better items especially for a holiday event.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    I wish Glu would make a Weekend event for Canada Day...
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Mirela wrote: »
    I wish Glu would make a Weekend event for Canada Day...

I agree (from a fellow Canadian)! :)

Red and white outfits can be sooooo cute! Except for the dress in this...
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    I like most of it, just none of it together lol. It seems that lately we are getting more separates, tops and skirts, rather than dresses. I like it! It's fun to actually make outfits rather than accessorize dresses imo.

I like it a lot, too! I've been wearing the hell out of the pale pink and black skirts. :)
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    I agree (from a fellow Canadian)! :)

Red and white outfits can be sooooo cute! Except for the dress in this...

Or more like something with the maple leaf. Anything really to accommodate with Canada Day.
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Those outfits look like out of the Kendall&Kylie game, especially the boots. Oh no..
    And new bedroom slippers lol
    Android
  • Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    Not wild about the earnable outfit, but I like almost everything about the gift box outfit other than yet another pair of ugly black boots.
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Jwilk100 wrote: »
    EF181283-4662-4104-A22D-039278ABFB4C_zpsvmkh2foa.jpg
    4B977D20-6839-41F0-BF9A-9EB03FD45EDE_zpswy5jstnq.jpg
    Spoilers!

Thank you!

So, where did glu come up with those shoes with that dress lol.
    These are just guesses of which item goes under earnable or gift box...

Either way, hair is nice, and the dress is very canadian color haha. Either one I'll be happy with and not lose sleep if I don't get :)
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Those shoes look like someone recycled my grandmas old 70's camping chairs. I imagine their made out of this rubber material which makes it even worse lol but they look like those chairs!

The other things can be worked with I think, and the necklace is actually really cute.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I love the men's items!
    image_zpsohsfwkxm.jpeg

image_zpsaoyezugb.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
    I just hope I don't get 4000$ or some items from the regular giftbox like the last time &#55357;&#56868; Really like the hair tho
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    in literal love with the male items, well the black pants, shirt, and hair at least! The bathing suit is also cute. Hope the hair earn-able but i doubt it. xD
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    PRAYING that the black outfit earnable! I love every piece. The hair is really cute too, hopefully I can catch that at least.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I haven't really decided how I feel about everything... though I'm probably going to try to get as much as I can, as usual! I am excited about that hair, and I do like playing with separates... Okay, let's be real, I just always like it when there's new stuff! I can't wait to see how everyone's dolls look in the next few days! good luck!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Glu used to release spoilers via game or forum? I started playing after they stopped the spoilers so I don't know

Oh YES. In fact that's how the event thread was born. Every one was excited and by Wednesday there would be half a dozen little threads about what will it be, etc. and the morning of the event.....so many 3:30 and it's not here yet threads. So by starting a Waiting for the Teaser thread each week, we got it all in one place. Then the spoilers stopped. There must be a reason why Glu discontinued them. Maybe they realized the anticipation was fierce (unlike our dolls achievement) and it wasn't necessary to beat the drum.

Anyway, if I hope if the word comes down no more posting of spoiler images Glu has not provided us with, I hope everyone understands. Oh, can I ask everyone to please not post Customer Care names, Refer to them collectively. Feel free to share the info privately, but it's not cool. In other words, if you want to post the stupid things Support tells you ....no names. Duh. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Happy 4th of July and Canada Day tomorrow, dolls! Hope you enjoy these themed c ocktails to go with Koko's K sister swizzle sticks! For the more sensible and/or sober dolls amongst us, enjoy the smoothies and ice lollies :D

CD8A7319-8C3F-4D7D-AC5C-44C1A5B09C7C_zpsajotfmas.jpg

I love the giftbox hair <3 and I could definitely put those black boots to use! I agree with you guys, each item is cute but not all together in one outfit :) (well, maybe minus those earnable shoes...) I'm curious to know if either of these outfits were worn irl by a K sister? Does anyone know?
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Oh I don't mind not having teasers. I just giggle a little inside when I see them trying but failing

Little doll--Sonia! Yay! Listen, it's not so simple as that. For one thing, Glu is traded on the stock exchange. They don't have a few people hunched over some old computers, in a little hole in the wall office in a warehouse. The people who work on our game? On KKH? They're *us*. They're you and me. Koko and Sassy. Nai and Vats, Keem and Andzrej. Linda and Cherrey, Cilan and Stardust. We work and we laugh. We talk and work some more. Try to make this happen and that happen. We're all working there, with our personalities and our experience and our knowledge. And failing? We don't fail. Sometimes we've worked on something so much, and so hard, and so long that we can't see straight anymore. We stay late and order pizza. Someone goes and gets a bunch of stuff from Starbucks. Sometimes we have such a crucial deadline, we sleep there. Once in a while there's a blip; but small enough--a hiccup--that we say fk it, just let it go. Unless it's going to cost us money, let it go. Everyone needs to meet their deadline; everyone is anticipating letting her rip, and looking into this forum and seeing all the fireworks go off. Good ones, bad ones; iffy ones. The speculations, the comments. What do they think? What did they say? Oh, she liked that--that's mine! Ah, look at this, we're gonna have to fix that. And so on and so on. So we don't fail. They don't fail. You know? Love you!
    Oh I don't mind not having teasers. I just giggle a little inside when I see them trying but failing

Is "them" the people online trying to get spoilers?
    Everything. Everything, everything but those hideous, omg tf those shoes?? Are those earnable? Maybe the FIRST earnable?! <"The barbecue is canceled!" she exclaims, crumpling to the floor. Covering her eyes, she breaks down in tears and runs back into the house, grabs the computer, frantically punching in the url for 6pm because if she doesn't hit the Michael Kors and men's Varvatos sales she will surely die.>
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Is "them" the people online trying to get spoilers?

Ooh, good question!
    isabeau wrote: »
    Ooh, good question!

I had interpreted her comments differently. Then I saw your response and thought, hang on a second..
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The earn ables are kinda meh to me but I'll still gladly grind for it though. I made a promise to my dolls that I will most definitely make an effort to grind for the earn ables. No more slacking for me!☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Sorry Koko, I guess I keep messing up. But I didn't know we couldn't post spoilers since a lot of people do it, and Alot of people post pics with people's names so I didn't know that was not ok either, until you posted it. I now remove all identifying info from their pics unless watermarked.

Although, I don't know why saying a glu workers name is so bad. We communicate with them frequently and if they say something interesting or let's us know something cool I don't think it's horrible to let people know their name. Although, I didn't take the screen cap of them communicating with me, it was on Instagram, which was already public. I just think that is treading a fine line between "its public info" and "we should keep their name private" but either way the public would eventually see their name on that Instagram post.
    Anyways, sorry Koko! I've learned my lesson & wont post any pics with names or pics from others that have names on them!
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Those outfits look like out of the Kendall&Kylie game, especially the boots. Oh no..
    And new bedroom slippers lol

YES. That's one of the main reasons I stopped playing that game - all of the clothes were hideous and tacky. That drab skirt design is straight from that game, down to the wrinkles and shadows.
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    So wonder woman...we only need the bottoms and with that top for the second outfir we're ready to go. ::wonderwoman:: remember the tune? (those of you well aware of superheros before Marvel Universe? Or even before internet!! lol. I'm one of those so don't judge :P).

I like the guys' black outfit, I'm seeing it and thinking...'how you doing!' Lol.

I've been so into RL that my mind starts getting away into TV land, to the years when my only worry was making the after school work fast enough to see superhero cartoons and later in life to see friends. How's life? Anything cool besides the super cool ice bar we now have on the game?! I'm thinking we need to celebrate something there. We all need a little trip to iceland.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Ooh, good question!

I meant the people who do the things we are not supposed to do or talk about every week. Those people, who are so spoiled by doing said things :)
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    So wonder woman...we only need the bottoms and with that top for the second outfir we're ready to go. ::wonderwoman:: remember the tune? (those of you well aware of superheros before Marvel Universe? Or even before internet!! lol. I'm one of those so don't judge :P).

I like the guys' black outfit, I'm seeing it and thinking...'how you doing!' Lol.

I've been so into RL that my mind starts getting away into TV land, to the years when my only worry was making the after school work fast enough to see superhero cartoons and later in life to see friends. How's life? Anything cool besides the super cool ice bar we now have on the game?! I'm thinking we need to celebrate something there. We all need a little trip to iceland.

Wonder Woman had the BEST hair, crown and outfit! Hope you enjoy, Stardust!
    [video=youtube_share;J1rBZIzr49k]http://youtu.be/J1rBZIzr49k[/video]

Yep, lets celebrate something! With our new Ice Clubs, we could have a combined VIP opening night :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Why summer clothes are always the worst?! :(