Rapid recharge issue

JSweets2016JSweets2016 Registered Users 3 Posts
I've been loving this rapid recharge option but I've noticed a glitch. I select the option to watch a video but it tells me no videos available. I then select the "free energy" button and a video plus for one star. Go back to rapid recharge and still told no videos, but back to free energy and it plays immediately. Seems like a tease....

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. You have to ask Customer Care about this, it could be there are different videos for each option. I'm sorry. But I haven't seen a rapid recharge since it was a game wide offer for a day or so. If you need help submitting a custom care ticket, you can find a pictorial here.

And Welcome to the Forum.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • rainbow_quartzrainbow_quartz Registered Users 6 Posts
    I was having a problem with this too. I found Rapid Recharge and was ENJOYING IT (until my phone dies). When I turned it back on, RAPID RECHARGE was gone...!!!!!! Later the next night I got it back, and kept playing with it until my hour was up--and its gone again!!
    It said 6 day and 23 hrs left although many of u are saying it was only a day or two
    I only know Rapid Recharge as a random offer, it seems to have been brought back recently (Yes?) but none of my three games have seen it in forever. I think it's random, if you think it's a glitch then by all means contact customer care and ask for them to check it out.

I checked the FAQ Pages, and they had nothing, so you can submit a ticket if you think you're glitched. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • rainbow_quartzrainbow_quartz Registered Users 6 Posts
    How do I contact customer care and how do I submit a ticket?
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Only Androids got this offer yesterday, but only a few lucky ones. I had to watch a video to trigger 1 hour of rapid recharge and I was able to trigger it 3 hours in a row. I don't know what the timer was about, but mine also disappeared and everyone else's aswell.

Be happy that you got that great opportunity! It was fun while it lasted :D

lMFCtX5.png
    There is a sticky thread a few threads up, regarding 'In Game Messaging' (i'm on my phone which doesn't do links well). There will be a lot of random things popping up for some games. They're not announced or scheduled, and Rapid Recharge is most probably just one of these little surprise features. But if you do have problems, feel free to send a ticket. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary