⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. Please keep this to your own suggestions, and there is no need to comment on another's suggestion. Imagine it like like a suggestion box. You slip yours in, without seeing the others. Thanks, and sorry if your post was deleted. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    to add on the reality run ins, I think we should be able to randomly run into VIPS to boost the friendship level and have a chance at winning kstar, kash, energy, the usual and maybe have a tweet about the run in as well to increase fans.

Or, if it's not too complex, perhaps the run in can create an impromptu opportunity/gig for a small but special reward? Im just thinking about all the players who have caught up on the storyline and get a bit bored in the absence of a mid week event!
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    More than three chances to open the daily giftboxes, just like in Britney Spears: American Dream. It's taking forever to win partnership items because of that stupid boxes with cash and energy.
    And an event only with the black giftboxes - but remove the cash and energy, pleeeeeeeeeease.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    ▫ more exotic pets (how about a Llama or an alpaca?)
    ⚪please find a way to level up faster for celebrity perks! I don't buy star packs and it just takes forever to level up to win the prizes.
    ◾more interactions with our SO and a faster way to progress on the top couple list no matter what the spouse's ranking is.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    there has to be an easier way to sort through the closet. at least separate tops and dresses because that category itself is a lot!
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    - Separate eyebrow colour
    - More hair colours in the wardrobe including dark ash blonde/beige blonde colour
    - All features used in promo to become available in game such as recoloured Khloe ombré (all one colour)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    A throwback sale, please.
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I would love to have the option in all of our homes to film a reality show gig. Like similar to how the parties work in homes. That way we don't always have to go to Mirimount.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I suggest you congratulate yourselves greatly and on Friday afternoon have a big party to celebrate the hugeness of this update. (Yes, alcohol too.) Fly Koko out--[oh, and me too!]--she's great with c o c k tails!) :)<3
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    If they allow reality shows in all our homes, I hope they change the menu with the camera man to choose the location. I have all the homes and I'm already tired of clicking nearly 10 times to find the location where I want to film the show. :(

Yeah that would be great. Or they could even just give us the option to film a Reality show gig from inside each of our houses like with the party/VIP hangouts.
  • CamericCameric Registered Users 2 Posts
    Let my female character date more female characters there's so many pretty girls and I can't date any besides the stupid basic one at the start which I had to marry because I literally had no other option except for ONE that I met in Paris and she sucks it's stupid I can flirt with ALLL of the guy and TWO of the girls as a girl please fix this cause if you want my marriage to end because I couldn't get on one day then GIVE ME OPTIONS PLEASE THERE IS ALMOST NONE
    and let me flirt with contacts I have because you prevented me from dating any other girls I hate how the guys look in this game ugh
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Dear Glu,

I really wish for simple and well drawn black shoes like this pair worn by Kylie:

kendall-kylie-jenner-australia-4.jpg?w=1170

Without any crazy applications. Just classy black high heels that are not looking like they were drawn by my 4 year old niece like the ones we already have in our wardrobe. Please!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I really want my dolls to adopt a bunny or a chinchilla, hamster, gerbil, or maybe even a guinea pig at the Tribeca home or the Punta mita home. Pretty please can the Glu team add more purchasable pets?☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

More comebacks
    More partnerships
    More show your style events
    More throwback SALES
    More is better. #greysanatomyfeelings
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I really want my dolls to adopt a bunny or a chinchilla, hamster, gerbil, or maybe even a guinea pig at the Tribeca home or the Punta mita home. Pretty please can the Glu team add more purchasable pets?☺

• A burro with a little sombrero would be so cute at Punta Mita.
    • A bunny somewhere, I second that suggestion for sure.
    • It's always kind of bothered me there's no pet in TriBeCa. You'll find plenty of people walking their dogs there irl. Big lofts, big dogs.
  • ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    • A pet snake. (Since we're getting more exotic pets, I'm sure this has a place somewhere. Then I just need to be able to wear it on my doll, and I'm good!)
    • Fix ladies dating ladies. (I am on my third comeback. I have flirted with every lady I could flirt with. I have 3 romantic female contacts. That's it, 3. This cannot possibly be right.)
    • Make the money-maker action give out more blue stars during shifts! (When you do shifts, the actions all give double blue stars! This means that I do a 4 energy action, and get like 8 energy. Because of this, the money-maker option is actually a LOSS if you make the mistake of using your energy on it, since it doesn't adhere to that rule! It's supposed to be a comeback benefit, so I really think it needs to be adjusted. Every time it shows up, I gotta remind myself not to screw myself over by using it. :/)
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Here's a crazy suggestion: make it so events actually start on time.

:mad:
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I wish that there was a wishlist feature in the closet. That way we can keep track of everything we want to buy for the next time we buy kstars, save up enough kash, there's a VIP event, gifts we want, etc.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Closet organization. If we could organize our closets (example drag and drop each item into a separate tab for tops, dresses, etc) then maybe one of the options COULD be a wish list for future purchases. I love that idea!
    I wish that there was a wishlist feature in the closet. That way we can keep track of everything we want to buy for the next time we buy kstars, save up enough kash, there's a VIP event, gifts we want, etc.
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    closet organization is a must. I like how the kendall/kylie game has a different tab for items already bought. it's time consuming for me to look for outfits or items with how it is at the moment, and I know it's only gonna grow
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Can you please include male doll games in the special offers and items that the female doll games receive? (i.e., Kim's Picks with male clothing, Karl Lagerfeld for men) Equal love for all games :)
  • KkhgreenyKkhgreeny Registered Users 1 Posts
    I think the game needs more male facial features! I find that most of the male players look the same, whereas the females have the option to buy different eyes and lips etc. Also there could be more facial hair options as the majority of the males have the same beard.
  • Hollywood.LovestoryHollywood.Lovestory Registered Users 10 Posts
    Ok it's been said a thousand times but maybe a thousand and one is the trick? (fingers crossed!)

Can we PLEEEEASE organize the closet?!? It's seriously driving me mad. I feel like I'm just scrolling forever, through an unorganized mess just to find that one black dress. Lol ok that was a little dramatic, but you get what I mean. There should be tabs for tops, dresses, skirts, pants and even the accessories (the fact that my shades are mixed in with purses, purses with pets I never carry, scarves, leggings, jewelry, and halloween masks is just crazy to me)

Also, I think that GC friends should be able to gift any item I'm the closet. Why can't I give a friend a new hairstyle? Lol. Or maybe even a throwback items that I caught and they may have missed?? ...and why not K-Stars.

Another thing (I know, yes there's more) is that it would be nice to have more skin tone and hair color options. It feels like we're pretty limited to the same flat, bland, basic shades.

Lastly, can we get more jobs in the newer places that have already been created? I think I've gotten a job in Montana twice.. Yep, twice, that's it. It's been the same or less for Vienna & Mykonos. It seems like a place is all the rage one week, then a new city pops up and you almost never hear about the other again.

Ok ok that's it. I know it was super long and ranty but it's my honest opinion about a game I really enjoy. Thanks for the consideration! ��
    GC: Hollywood.Lovestory

"Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins!"-Paris Hilton
  • Hollywood.LovestoryHollywood.Lovestory Registered Users 10 Posts
    Please reduce the amount of event points necessary to complete the weekend events.
    •from 600 to 500. Thanks Glu!

I couldn't agree more! 600 is just too much for anyone with ANY kind of weekend plans. I think the number should be a little more realistic.
    GC: Hollywood.Lovestory

"Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins!"-Paris Hilton
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi I'd like to remind everyone, you're encouraged to post suggestions, but please dont' comment and/or start conversations about someone else's suggestions. Here's a reminder about the intent of the thread.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Hi Stars and Starlets.

I'm assembling a formal list of suggestions for the producers, but it's hard to keep on top of all of the comments on other threads. So, this thread will be the destination for suggestions. In order to keep it most effective please do the following:

• Bullet point your suggestions (or use a - dash)
    • Keep it as short as possible and avoid any extra description/analysis
    • Be as specific as possible
    • Content or feature suggestions only please (no economy, currency or energy stuff- we already know your feedback on that)

So here's an example of how to do this using some suggestions I've seen recently:

• more "other hand" rings and bracelets
    • darker lipstick colors
    • see gift item on friend/significant other in the closet before purchasing it for them
    • stay-at-home dates with SO

Thanks so much.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    - Wardrobe organization, as others have said. Most importantly, a divide between what we own vs don't own yet.

- I'd like to see more depth added as opposed to breadth. For example, before adding more locations, I'd love to see more added to what we already have. Pets added in places where there aren't any, homes expanded (more rooms), clubs/gig locations/restaurants added, tappables added, etc.

- Achievements expanded/updated. Some get maxed out right away, and others seem to never advance.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    It would make sense to invite designers, models and other celebs to appear on our show, not just actors/directors.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    - Be able to see XP (ex. 300/500 xp)
    - Please lower the eventpoints for the weekends/midweek (600 is a lot)
    - The objects you can tap for energy bolts, xp and money, maybe add here and there a K-Star
    - Flat shoes, my feet hurt
    - Add the energy to your energy bard, even if it is full. I accidently tap the objects and if it has an energy bolt, it's wasted

- Be able to tap the husband more frequently
    - Spending less Kstars on VIP events (500 is too much for people who aren't allow/can't spend money on the game)
    - Be able to start the comeback from top 10 (for example: my friends have 762 MIL fans, I have 460 MIL, it's hard to beat, it'll be more fun if you'd just had to go to the top 10)
    - Organized closet, it drives me crazy!
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
    The hability to save our progress with our facebook account, just like in KKG.
  • ZoeyKKHZoeyKKH Registered Users 1 Posts
    • More flats or sneakers, celebrities don't have to wear heels all the time, it hurts.

• More hair/nails/eyes colors.

• Can have a conversations between friends in the game.

• More jeans or pants.

• More jackets, and we can wear it separately.