Weekend Event 7/1/16- 3 Cheers 4 the Red, White & Hollywood - 4th of July in KK:H !

Comments

• LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    So, seems like same procedure as last week?

Got the call from Simon about a travel gig, the megaphone thingy actually changed to the reality show event colors but no actual event :(
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Ok... I have the sign but not the event!! Again!!!!!!!!!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Are you kidding me Glu?

I got Simon's call but no event.... my large bubble on the right side of the screen has changed to the reality tv logo, so I know it's a reality tv event, but whenever I click it I only have the NARS notification there. Nothing about the event or items.

This is honestly ridiculous. Every single week something goes wrong with our events! It was annoying enough that we didn't get a throwback mid-week event, now this has to be glitched too? These glitches used to happen very very rarely, now they are a weekly or biweekly occurrence. It's unacceptable. Glu is dropping the ball on us and I'm really starting to get over it.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Same here
    OPU6wzx8JrHna.gif
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Wow, no event again for iOS... Got the trumpet and can see we will have a Reality Show event, but no event...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    So we're now supposed to wait for six hours for them to wake up and fix everything? I'm so mad, I can't believe it keeps happening over and over again.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    <bangs head> started a gig and stayed up late
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    Same for me. I got the call from Simon, the notification icon changed to the reality show one, but there is no event. This is way past slightly annoying now...
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Wow, no event again for iOS... Got the trumpet and can see we will have a Reality Show event, but no event...

Same here. :/
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    jOETFps.png
    LkBDoWk.png
    PM to add
    Ugh I'm SO mad.

So we're now supposed to wait for six hours for them to wake up and fix everything? I'm so mad, I can't believe it keeps happening over and over again.
    It's ludicrous. I can't believe I keep giving this company my money. They are completely incompetent. Too busy developing other games to prioritise making KKH functional I guess.
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    Im on IOS as well, I got the call from Simon about writing an article, but no event to earn points.
    It's ludicrous. I can't believe I keep giving this company my money. They are completely incompetent. Too busy developing other games to prioritise making KKH functional I guess.

I'm never investing my money in this game again. I'm so over these glitches and them not caring enough to fix them.

• CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    I'm never investing my money in this game again. I'm so over these glitches and them not caring enough to fix them.

Same here. If they're not going to put in the effort to fix the game, then I have no reason to give them any money. Ugh...
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.

For weeks and months the events rolled out flawlessly like clockwork and now all of a sudden it is a huge problem. what gives?
    I'm in the same boat. I bought a couple of k-star packs during the 2 year anniversary event that I am seriously regretting. They don't deserve my cash until they work out a way to make these events start on effing time. Surely that's not too much to ask of them.
    ofortuna wrote: »
    For weeks and months the events rolled out flawlessly like clockwork and now all of a sudden it is a huge problem. what gives?
    Glu isn't paying enough attention to this game. Too busy developing all their copycat games for people like Taylor Swift to bother delivering a decent and functional product to the customers who they have been making millions of dollars off for the last two years. I'm sick of it.
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    I don't have the event either on my iOS device :(
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
    I saw there's a Gordon Ramsay game now as well. Taylor Swift should focus on keeping a man rather than developing a game js

I started a glitch thread in FAQ&support for Koko.

This SAME problem was here for several events and they STILL haven't fixed it. I am very angry at this so I keep ranting. Kudos to you if you're unbothered

This SAME problem was here for several events and they STILL haven't fixed it. I am very angry at this so I keep ranting. Kudos to you if you're unbothered

It does bother me as a matter of fact considering many players have invested their own money into the game, but honestly Ive played several games over the years and invested time and money and it's all the same. They hook you in and eventually stop watering the plant so to speak and let huge glitches like this happen.
    It does bother me as a matter of fact considering many players have invested their own money into the game, but honestly Ive played several games over the years and invested time and money and it's all the same. They hook you in and eventually stop watering the plant so to speak and let huge glitches like this happen.

Yes, right, it's just that here it's the same thing over and over :mad: I don't think it's that hard to put the event up on time for all the platforms, since they've done it a hundred times already, it's just their laches and all, that's why I'm angry.

• MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Well then, to say this is slightly annoying is the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year!!!!
    Worst part is we don't even get extra time or anything after these slip-ups...
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    Came here to talk about the event, and I can't believe this is happening to you guys! :x Didn't Glu say that the recent update and whatnot was them fixing things? It used to work, so you gotta wonder what happened! I really hope this gets fixed soon, and I really hope they'll lower the points amount for you guys. Cause it looks to me like they upped it, possibly cause of how easy reality show events are. Edit: As larinex pointed out, it's more likely cause the event is longer than usual. Still hope you guys get some sort of advantage.

Since no one else has posted them, here's how the items actually go together. I'm so happy the boots are earnable!

tumblr_inline_o9mqcoZ6jx1reitsa_540.png

tumblr_inline_o9mqcnCi741reitsa_540.png

And here's me missing the hair by being unfaithful to my usual box:

tumblr_inline_o9mqcm7HpB1reitsa_540.png

katiealexandraa, lucky you! I don't think I'm that far into storylines either (been playing since new years), but right now I only have one going on. :s
    I'm dating a lady, so I'm guessing if I want a baby, I'll have to adopt one. I didn't actually care for one until North's birthday event, but then I went and checked and... I had no idea adopting one was that expensive! I'm not spending that many K-Stars on a kid. The reality show does make sense, but I'm growing pretty tired of them tbqh. I'm definitely wanting a dating event next week. I'm getting ready to pout and stomp my feet on that one! :p
    I restarted my game a couple months ago, so I'm waaaaaay behind on storylines, so no shortage there for me!

My husband and I are only at about 6000 points, so I don't even have a baby in the game yet. I've been waiting for a dating event so I can focus on that, but there hasn't been one in sooooooooo long! I really thought we were finally going to get one this time, but I guess the reality show makes sense, since that was what the update was mainly about.
    Yes, right, it's just that here it's the same thing over and over :mad: I don't think it's that hard to put the event up on time for all the platforms, since they've done it a hundred times already, it's just their laches and all, that's why I'm angry.
    I think you misunderstood ofortuna - they're saying the same thing we are. For months and months and months this game barely glitched at all - and delayed events were unheard of - now they're a weekly occurrence. Something is not right.

Honestly, at this point I want answers. WHY does this keep happening? WHY haven't they figured out a solution that prevents this from happening every single effing time an event starts? WHY aren't they learning from their mistakes? It's not enough to simply 'fix' it six to eight hours later without so much as an apology - they need to be accountable for this. We are owed an explanation.
  • oh_ollyoh_olly Registered Users 21 Posts
    For god's sake. I've seen the icon, got the call and happily started the show, and THEN... When I got no event points from the first friend, I've checked the icon, and of course, only NARS there. It's so stupid, can't even... Blah
    iOS player on the 3rd comeback
    new friends are always welcome!:p
    GC: oh_olly
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Buttiel wrote: »
    Came here to talk about the event, and I can't believe this is happening to you guys! :x Didn't Glu say that the recent update and whatnot was them fixing things? It used to work, so you gotta wonder what happened! I really hope this gets fixed soon, and I really hope they'll lower the points amount for you guys. Cause it looks to me like they upped it, possibly cause of how easy reality show events are.

Since no one else has posted them, here's how the items actually go together. I'm so happy the boots are earnable!

Why would they increase the points?! Is this only for the reality show events b/c I would hate to have to earn more than 600 points for the TB events. As if getting 600 points wasn't bad enough. It's like Glu doesn't want us to earn items for these events.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Why would they increase the points?! Is this only for the reality show events b/c I would hate to have to earn more than 600 points for the TB events. As if getting 600 points wasn't bad enough. It's like Glu doesn't want us to earn items for these events.

WOW. I didn't catch that at first glance. Crazy!
  • LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Buttiel wrote: »
    Came here to talk about the event, and I can't believe this is happening to you guys! :x Didn't Glu say that the recent update and whatnot was them fixing things? It used to work, so you gotta wonder what happened! I really hope this gets fixed soon, and I really hope they'll lower the points amount for you guys. Cause it looks to me like they upped it, possibly cause of how easy reality show events are.

they do that when they are adding an extra day.
    The event ends on July 4th
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Has anyone mentioned that the 2nd prize is 200 points? So, what is the total points needed for the last prize? Anyone know?

ETA: I see it's just been discovered. I have to close my mouth and go tap for a while. Hand to God, if I hadn't gone so deep with the Star Sale last week, I don't know what I would be thinking right now.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary