Weekend Event 7/1/16- 3 Cheers 4 the Red, White & Hollywood - 4th of July in KK:H !

Comments

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    oh goodness Nai! You really did go through it. I'm glad you were able to finally grab them at least.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    Because I'm very stingy on my K-stars, and never spend any on those boxes, I always open the free box. I was so stoked for the hair, but thought I wouldn't get it, like always. Got it in the box I take everyday, yay!
    2hzi9s1.jpg
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm glad that is a reality show event this way I can try the new system.

I like the earnables and surprisingly even the shorts! That doens't mean that I wouldn't exchange in a minute the earnables for the boxes items.

*sigh* Black&White, stars and THOSE pants! Even the bracelet is cool, but of course that this would happen:
    qxUMUQz.png?1

Ok not K$, but I don't liked... Hope that I have this luck for when the time of the samurai bun comes!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    My Boxes :)))
    image_zpslfcwmdoa.png
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    image_zpslfcwmdoa.png

I don't think I ever seen anyone become that lucky. Congrats!
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    image_zpslfcwmdoa.png

Man, you're on fire !
    Android
    My Female Character :)))
    image_zpsdxiloloo.png
    tumblr_o9n6b9XKsM1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

No extras for me this week XD

Well ,maybe? my job puts in the direct deposits early when we have a holiday coming up so if that happens I might be tempted to spend maybe $5 - $10 on a star pack. Hmm....

#ComeBackVats
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh no that sucks Nai! Those pants sure are amazing I totally wanted them too. C'mon I'll give you a hug and you can cry on my shoulder.

Now, please :(
    PM to add
    My Female Character :)))
    image_zpsdxiloloo.png

Ok. I need your advice . I want the hair . Which box should I open?
    Android
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Nai OMG I'm crying with you!!!! Hugs to you. At least you got it in the end, I would have had a nervous breakdown loooong before then :confused: or threw my iPad against the wall :confused::confused:
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Wow Nai.... You really really wanted those pants! The only thing I've ever chased that hard was hair. I see many of the lovely ladies I play with have the new hair. Both Wolf and Amy are currently hanging at my Calabasas house and rocking the new hairstyle. I haven't opened a box yet because I don't want to be disappointed.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    For the weekend event, Does it make more sense to do the 3hr parties? Or the 8hr parties?

For the new reality tv goals, where we need fans and product placements, does it matter if we do 3hr or 8hr?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    For the weekend event, Does it make more sense to do the 3hr parties? Or the 8hr parties?

For the new reality tv goals, where we need fans and product placements, does it matter if we do 3hr or 8hr?

I don't know about the product placements, but I'm gaining fans by doing 3-hour parties.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Guys, am I doing something wrong?

I've done so many 8-hour reality shows, but still no product placement! They've mostly been in my Calabasas house, but I did give in and try in my LA apartment (which was painful). Has this happened to anyone else? Should I give up and switch to 3-hour?
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    Katiealexandraa you won't get the product placement by doing 3 hour shows, has to be 8 hour shows. I finally got it yesterday after doing 14 shows. I ended up using Calabasas home because it was easier and I got the product placement sent to my Hollywood home. Once you get it you can do 3 hour shows and still get the hype it option. Hope that helps :)
    Guys, am I doing something wrong?

I've done so many 8-hour reality shows, but still no product placement! They've mostly been in my Calabasas house, but I did give in and try in my LA apartment (which was painful). Has this happened to anyone else? Should I give up and switch to 3-hour?
    SugarK wrote: »
    Nai OMG I'm crying with you!!!! Hugs to you. At least you got it in the end, I would have had a nervous breakdown loooong before then :confused: or threw my iPad against the wall :confused::confused:

I almost did after the "nothingness" in my 2nd set of boxes! But sometimes... my stubborness > sanity!

Oh never throw your iPad, those cost so much lol :rolleyes:
    PM to add
    In the heat of the moment it's hard to think about consequences, right :p
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Oh never throw your iPad, those cost so much lol :rolleyes:
    SugarK wrote: »
    Katiealexandraa you won't get the product placement by doing 3 hour shows, has to be 8 hour shows. I finally got it yesterday after doing 14 shows. I ended up using Calabasas home because it was easier and I got the product placement sent to my Hollywood home. Once you get it you can do 3 hour shows and still get the hype it option. Hope that helps :)

Thanks for the response! I know you only get them from 8-hour shows. I'm just asking if it's hopeless and if I should just give up and switch to 3-hour as they are better for the weekend event.

I really wish I had kept track of how many I've done! I've done multiple every day since the update, and maybe 7 just today. Just completed another one and still nothing. Keeping my fingers crossed that it happens soon!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    Jax broke his record of completing in 4 hours. I mean, with 300 energy from boxes, how not to?

WMJ2uXe.png
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Jax broke his record of completing in 4 hours. I mean, with 300 energy from boxes, how not to?

I'm impressed! Amazing!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    Wow Nai!! At least all those stars & boxes opened had a great outcome in the end at least. You can relax now while all of us will work away this weekend XD

#ComeBackVats
    Guys!
    I just got a miniupdate and my event disappeared!!!
    Android
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I just got a mini update and am no longer getting extra points from invited guests. Anyone else?
    Guys!

Oh, I didn't even notice. Ugh, Glu....
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • oh_ollyoh_olly Registered Users 21 Posts
    I'm in despair. My event freaking disappeared. ***?!
    iOS player on the 3rd comeback
    new friends are always welcome!:p
    GC: oh_olly
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    That makes 3 of us... I also just got the mini update and my event disappeared.. Right when I was starting in the Calabasas home too Grrr :/
    GC Minne622
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH MY GAME????

There is this strange lightning moving around my energy bar. AND IT GETS REFILLED COMPLETELY ALL THE TIME.

4LWq4UK.png

I JUST FINISHED THE EVENT. WHAT IS HAPPENING????

DXXlh4B.png
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    Guys!

Mine dissapeared too!
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
    My event just disappeared too!!! And I didn't realize it until I finished an 8 HR reality show and got zero event points. Unbelievable.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Me too! ***ks!!!