v5.2.0 Update 6/29/2016

2Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Kat (android) got a product placement as soon as it opened. No gig needed. THe other two have n't been getting any, so I'm hoping since they're random, during the weekend event Maybe I'll get one.

:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    I have an achievement for Party MC that is at 0 right now, anyone know what this is and how to achieve it? I also have two other new ones, Mix Master and Drink Slinger but I think those are for the new appearances you can do at the club in Iceland. Are we going to get the ability to play songs/DJ at our house parties?
    I'm just guessing, I think maybe that has to do with the Ice Club? mix master relates the the DJ booth you can buy, Another was bartending there, that could be Mix master OR drink slinger. But I'm thinking it's Ice Cube...er Club related. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    When you buy the club you get to bartend, when you buy the DJ booth you get DJ gigs and when you buy the benches and table you get to the throw VIP section parties. 3 different things you can do to get cash and stars at the new club, so 3 new achievements :)
    Khaleesi_ wrote: »
    I have an achievement for Party MC that is at 0 right now, anyone know what this is and how to achieve it? I also have two other new ones, Mix Master and Drink Slinger but I think those are for the new appearances you can do at the club in Iceland. Are we going to get the ability to play songs/DJ at our house parties?
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Did everyone just get the new Karl lagerfeld clothes?! So cute!!!! I remember seeing something about the summer collection and now they just popped up in my wardrobe!!!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    Did everyone just get the new Karl lagerfeld clothes?! So cute!!!! I remember seeing something about the summer collection and now they just popped up in my wardrobe!!!

I know! I had to buy several things at the least! There wasn't even a different-colored megaphone or info box thing to announce they were there, and nothing with a yellow (!) showing the stuff as new. It was def a "what the what" moment.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I'm not a fan of most of the new Karl items. They look too childish for my taste :(
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Did the guys get NOTHING as usual for the Karl Lagerfield clothes? And what is funny (correct me if I'm wrong), is that the mannequins in the storefront in Paris are of GUYS. So you'd think there'd be at least ONE THING. -____-
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    Did the guys get NOTHING as usual for the Karl Lagerfield clothes? And what is funny (correct me if I'm wrong), is that the mannequins in the storefront in Paris are of GUYS. So you'd think there'd be at least ONE THING. -____-

I just pray for that store to vanish from Paris, cause it reminds me that we were left behind AGAIN!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I have to have one of those cute KL hats with the ears! (Shame we have to use that hairstyle with it :()

Feel bad for the guy dolls! I don't understand why they didn't include them again :(
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yeah....... it'll be awesome if they did....... for once........
    PM to add
  • Demi911Demi911 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Thanks everyone I've got it now! Have a great weekend!
    Hey, quick question, are we unable to gift the new items from the current update? I like to gift a few people when new items are released but I can't find the in anyone's closets :(
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    So far, we're only able to gift new Kash items.
    PM to add
    Yeah I thought so, I just can't see any new items in friends closets (not even Kash items) :( I thought at first it was because people weren't updating right away but by now everyone will have the new version and I still can't see them. Weird!!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    I just tried to trigger a breakthough, I bought one Android a present for the other android, and I tapped buy it. I didn't get the "Your gift will be sent.." and I wasn't charged. It wouldn't go through. So, that is another broken feature due to the Android freeze
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    Thats a minor thing compared to not getting anything at all on Facebook but a hard time and no replies .
    Yeah, I know it's a minor issue, hence why I said 'quick question'. I know it's not affecting my gameplay like your issue is (which I'm sorry for) but this is a forum for general discussion and advice/tips for the game so there's no reason why minor issues can't be asked about too. Hope you get your game fixed soon.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai