Options

Weekend Event 7/1/16- 3 Cheers 4 the Red, White & Hollywood - 4th of July in KK:H !

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Removed my saved outfits. Someone who hasn't bought slots please confirm!

dv8gRkL.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    No extra slots for me. I haven't purchased any extra ones.

693AE7A0-6C57-46D1-AB96-569CD8175F0F_zpstr0rkaoj.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    No extra slots for me either, but I sure would like some for free :D
    AmyT wrote: »
    No extra slots for me. I haven't purchased any extra ones.
  • Options
    Huh, it's just me? I noticed it yesterday. The next slot I have to buy for 25 KStars, not 10 KStars.

I definitely didn't buy 3 slots lol. I'm going to have to check if my KStars depleted without me knowing!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm actually glad that I'm up to the last earnables on my games. And I'm also doing the last weekend event gigs as well on my games.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    Now we're talking about the lookbook slots...
    141r34l.jpg

2rhtvtl.jpg

I never bought a slot, so this is weird. I have like 15 slots....
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
  • Options
    bonneebonnee Registered Users 6 Posts
    hi everyone! i've lurked for a while but i noticed something that i haven't seen mentioned so here's my first post :).

I know there have been a ton of strange things where some games are getting certain perks like the rapid recharge and now the extra lookbook slots (i still only have 3!) but has anyone else been getting 2 k-stars for each video they watch? it just started last night, i couldn't believe my eyes at first but since then i've watched 2 more rounds and they've paid out 2 stars each as well! it was a very welcome surprise.
  • Options
    I actually posted HERE, not a glitch. It's a limited time offer apparently, not sure how long it'd last.
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think so? Someone else should weigh in, because I haven't gotten that offer (yet?).

Ok, this is bizarre. But Glu did say that they would be doing a lot of testing of things, and you do that buy randomly selecting players. Just like the VIP...some Androids get it, some don't. So I think the rapid recharge, the instant refilling of a players energy, these are all little flash features. I'm getting the feeling like these things will now just randomly pop up for short periods in our games. But I don't see how the closet thing would fit into that. I'm kind of thinking it's more random glitch than random feature. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Welcome Bonnee :). I received the same :)
    bonnee wrote: »
    hi everyone! i've lurked for a while but i noticed something that i haven't seen mentioned so here's my first post :).

I know there have been a ton of strange things where some games are getting certain perks like the rapid recharge and now the extra lookbook slots (i still only have 3!) but has anyone else been getting 2 k-stars for each video they watch? it just started last night, i couldn't believe my eyes at first but since then i've watched 2 more rounds and they've paid out 2 stars each as well! it was a very welcome surprise.
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    And not only the extra day......why not pick up a top you're not crazy about.....because if you earn it now, it won't pop up in a future Throwback. And, if it don't like when you have extra time, are you going to like it more when it's taking up space in one of the treasured ThowBack Boxes?

Exactly! I definitely do not want these items showing up in future throwback boxes. I've just gotten the skirt now, going to take it easy - I don't think I'll have to grind too hard to get the shirt by Monday.

Good luck to everyone who is still working on it as well!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    gKDocE7.png?1

Ok now I can move one and take a break from the game before my eyes start to bleed!

No extra slots on my lookbook...

Congrats to those who already finished too, and for those who aren't there yet keep tapping;)!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Woo hoo!!! I'm so happy that I've completed the event in two days. Now that's a first. I've always completed the weekend events on Sundays. Now my only wish is to complete an event in 1 day if Glu brings back the rapid recharge feature.:cool:

As a KKH player, I'm gonna give that particular feature nothing but positive feedback since it has helped me tremendously to complete the event on my new game.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    Kayla, I'm with you in not completely hating the shoes-- I'm not going to chase them, but the appeal for me is that I don't have other shoes like them in my closet, and I like variety. I love how you styled the boots! Your patriotic headband looks so cute.

Thanks! I got that headband in a throwback and just love it. I like when the hats/hair accessories don't mess up the style.

And while I don't think the earnable shoes go well with the earnable outfit, they've come in handy for me

2h5mw42.jpg

As for the earnable skirt, geeeeez! I've never had so much trouble
    5k272d.jpg

I went basic and gave up trying
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Is that the rapid recharge thing?

Yes it is. Only that for that to happen you need to watch a video first. Lol, I guess sweet Cherrey got it for 'free'
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Welcome Bonnee :). I received the same :)

It's been on for some days now in my game. If you go to the 'offers' for free energy it does say they are giving double the amount of kstars for every offer you complete.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Wooo! I finished the event! Once I gave up on getting a product placement and switched over to the 3-hour shows, I finished it very quickly.

I am disappointed that I didn't get to try out that part of the update, but maybe I will have better luck during the next reality show event!

Good luck to everyone still working on it!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    Gianna wrote: »
    I've had such bad luck for this event! Got 50 energy in free box. A purse, energy and event points in my paid boxes. I'm trying to chase the hair but I'm probably gonna give up since I've already opened 4.

Also I just read an article that said people have spent 30342 years playing KKH. Crazy.

Update: have opened 6 now. Still no hair. Guess it's not meant to be hahah :p Best of luck everyone :)

Were you finally successful? My 3 games chased the hair, and it's so pretty. My luck has been better lately. I think I'm listening to the vibes before I pick. 2 weeks ago when there was 1 item, and 7 garbage boxes....not so lucky that week.

If you're still tapping, sending lots of tapping energy your way. Wish I could be like the Rapid Refill Magic Spell, where your energy just keeps refilling.....but I can't so I'll just be a cheerleader for the tired fingers. :)

Talk about tapping.......................
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Almost done with the event! Working on the third event gig now and that should be it for me. :)
    Not in love with the earnables this time but I love growing my wardrobe.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    FQzemj8.png

Soooo weird story I had to reset my phone in like may so I lost all my kkh data and progress and I didn't have the energy to start over from scratch so I decided to just stop playing.

I thought I could get by on the K&K game alone but there's too many glitches and I lose an article of event clothing almost every week so I decided to just bite the bullet and start over again. But to my surprise when I downloaded kkh it took me to my old game. I'm not exactly where I was when I lost it but it took me back to sometime after Kim's birthday. I have all the event items I earned up until that point I still have my first husband and everything.

I decided to open a gift box for 40 gems and got the hair on my first try.

Sorry about this long post I'm just so surprised and happy that I don't have to start all over and that I got new hair on my first try anyway have a good event everyone and good fourth of July tomorrow. If you live in America.
  • Options
    So happy for you Nisha! Both getting your game back and winning the hair.

Welcome back to KKH :rolleyes:
    PM to add
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    So I don't have the option of saving an outfit anymore. Or am I doing it wrong? I click on an empty spot and nothing happens either

Wd5lh1c.jpg

FIGURED IT OUT lol omg I'm slow
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    So happy for you Nisha! Both getting your game back and winning the hair.

Welcome back to KKH :rolleyes:

Thanks Nai I'm happy to be back this forum is much more fun tbh and I didn't realize how much I actually missed playing kkh
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    Thanks Nai I'm happy to be back this forum is much more fun tbh and I didn't realize how much I actually missed playing kkh

Glad to have you back here! I personally think this game way better than the other one but i think its because that one just started. i feel like they dont put too much effort into it like they do KKH
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o9s01mXSTw1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

JUST my luck, LMAO!

ok KKH, one more show to go
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    FQzemj8.png

Soooo weird story I had to reset my phone in like may so I lost all my kkh data and progress and I didn't have the energy to start over from scratch so I decided to just stop playing.

I thought I could get by on the K&K game alone but there's too many glitches and I lose an article of event clothing almost every week so I decided to just bite the bullet and start over again. But to my surprise when I downloaded kkh it took me to my old game. I'm not exactly where I was when I lost it but it took me back to sometime after Kim's birthday. I have all the event items I earned up until that point I still have my first husband and everything.

I decided to open a gift box for 40 gems and got the hair on my first try.

Sorry about this long post I'm just so surprised and happy that I don't have to start all over and that I got new hair on my first try anyway have a good event everyone and good fourth of July tomorrow. If you live in America.

This is great news Nisha. And I'm thrilled you got the hair. It was in that box for me for 2 games too. THe third game got it, but I don't recall where.

Welcome back doll!

WBPurple.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    im guessing there is no event tomorrow since the weekend event was extended?
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I let my husband open a box. One more try for the hair. Phew..
    Screenshot_2016-07-04-20-20-59_zpsm7yp7wdb.jpg
    Don't know if I have the courage to try again. A few more hours..
    Android
  • Options
    ofortuna wrote: »
    im guessing there is no event tomorrow since the weekend event was extended?

U never know what Glu has up their sleeves!

Furthermore, there's couple hours in-between for a 'break'.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Thanks Kolo and Bladeoo I'm glad to be back and ready to get my event clothes collection back to how it was.