Reality show locations

tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
Please could someone tell me before I drop any k-stars or k $ on another house in the California group... will there be an option to film in San Diego/ Santa Barbara or Calabasas if I buy a new home there. Are there pets available in these 3 homes too?
TIA

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yes, when you buy any of those homes, it will be another location to film. I film all mine in Calabasas, you can invite 4 costars, It's also the best place for parties, because then you invite 7 guests. Just my Opinion. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
    Yes, when you buy any of those homes, it will be another location to film. I film all mine in Calabasas, you can invite 4 costars, It's also the best place for parties, because then you invite 7 guests. Just my Opinion. :)

Awesome. Thanks Kokokokonut.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Hi Tia. There's also pets available in all 3 of those homes :)

tia_blest wrote: »
    Please could someone tell me before I drop any k-stars or k $ on another house in the California group... will there be an option to film in San Diego/ Santa Barbara or Calabasas if I buy a new home there. Are there pets available in these 3 homes too?
    TIA
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Don't forget we have a list of Pets in this thread in a sticky in Support.

Mexico & Tribeca don't have pets, and I think those are the only two homes that don't have pets available. But I'm not thinking with my weekday brain so I might have missed one.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I came cross this thread below while I was looking for the pets information for my new game and found it useful as well with the price of each pet. The San Diego dog is not on that post yet. It's 45 KStars. Hope this helps.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?199455-Does-anyone-have-a-full-up-to-date-list-of-which-homes-contain-pets
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I think I heard people mention that you can't film in some houses, right? someone confirm?
    PM to add
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I think I heard people mention that you can't film in some houses, right? someone confirm?

as far as I understood it's limited to the homes in California (LA apartment, Hollywood condo, Malibu, Calabasas). Ive never seen Santa Barbara offered when I set up my own reality shows.

Also I'm not too sure if the San Diego home is an option, I dont have the money to buy it but if someone else could confirm that would be great!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    ofortuna wrote: »
    as far as I understood it's limited to the homes in California (LA apartment, Hollywood condo, Malibu, Calabasas). Ive never seen Santa Barbara offered when I set up my own reality shows.

Also I'm not too sure if the San Diego home is an option, I dont have the money to buy it but if someone else could confirm that would be great!

I have the option to film in the San Diego home, just not Santa Barbara.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers