Where are my missions?

PicKing_69PicKing_69 Registered Users 22 Posts
Hi i have another problem, I finished all my tasks from my manager, but I know that there are some missions that I've not done (like the mission about cannes and the thropy, the mission of kim in bikini...) I don't have too the vip contacts Mario and Jane... I tryed to texting with glu, but their customer services sucks, they only ask me for my ID but nothing else. I hope they fix this problem, :mad: Im android user

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you're not getting called for any more gigs, I looked in the Game's Support pages, and found this:

[h=2]Why is Simon/Maria no longer calling?[/h] Simon may stop calling if he has already assigned you a non-quest-related project. You should have a project listed in your To-Do List (checkmark icon in the bottom right), and there should be an open studio location waiting for you.
    If you are still not receiving calls, please check that:
    • You have updated to the latest version
    • You are not at the maximum level
    If you are at the maximum level, you may have finished all the available quests. With every update, more levels are added, which will trigger more quests.

If you haven't even gotten to Mario & Jen's quest, then take screenshots showing no tasks on the left side or botton Goal Tab. Submit that to Glu with a ticket telling them your situtation. They ask for your ID, because they can't check our the problem with your game without it. So, do this.....when you send in your ticket..Put the Game ID in the ticket. This way they won't write to asking for it, they'll have so they can look in the game without delay.

Include the Hollywood ID# (it's listed as Hollywood ID. You can find it by going to Options on the top left of your game, then Help/ Copy ID then you continue through to 'Glu Support" Here we can offer tips, suggestions,and other advice, but you need technical assistance.

Make sure to tell them you wrote before, but never got a response after you sent in the Hollywood ID as requested. Why not also tell them the last quest you had. Hope they can resolve this for you quickly. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PicKing_69PicKing_69 Registered Users 22 Posts
    I'm level 54 and my game is updated, the only calls that I receive from Simon are the random projects, No mission on the side screen (only the random one) and no missions on the "To-Do List", I visited every place of the game for if have to talk with someone and nothing and the lastest missions that I did was the reykjavik missions
    I put my ID on the email, my device, aaaalll. I write this because the only solutions that have been given to me as if uncertain how the game works... disapointing U_U
    Ok, If I'm at the end of Storyline at Level 48, at 54 you sound like you've completed the current storylines. However, if you're missing Mario and Jen, that's what you should tell Customer Care. Did you get the Product Placement quest? Did you finish the job with Maestro Sly, while Skylar is pestering him? If so. that sounds like the last current storyline.

Your first post didn't say you were still getting calls for side gigs. In the future, the more info you provide the better, but in this case submit a ticket and tell Customer Care the last storyline you finished and tell them you never had the Mario and Jen Quest. Include you ID # in the ticket and (fingers crossed) they should be able to help them help you.

Hope this helps. Good luck. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PicKing_69PicKing_69 Registered Users 22 Posts
    I Did all kokokokonut, I unlocked parnetship, The reality, The maestro Sly's missions, I met skylar..., But I know that there are some missions that I've not done (like the mission about cannes and the thropy, the mission of kim in bikini and mario and jane) I really appreciate your help, but its not your fault, in fact you are doing more than glu did for me to resolve this problem, thanks for your help but I did all that you said too and im still here without any solution to my problem so... this is a glu's problem and it's so frustrating because I feel disregarded, thanks again kokokokonut and if you meet someone in glu please go get my message
    Ok, you are like me, can't put the game down it seems. You appear to have finished all your Storylines from the v.5.2.0 update. But they have built in so many more things for us to do while waiting for a new storyline. They add new Achievements all the time. Take a look and see what you're close to completing, and when simon calls with a side gig, choose the ones that will help fill that achievement. That's what I do when I'm wailing for more content. There's the new Reality Show achievements to complete. Work on filling up your VIP levels. THey bring good rewards. There is so much to do, you can follow your own routine until the Storyline updates.

That's really all that can be said about only getting the side gigs calls. The fact is, that at levels in the 50s, you should have gotten the Mario and Jenn quest that unlock them as VIPs. This should be the focus of your ticket to customer care. You said they only respond asking for the Hollywood number, so I suggest including that in the new ticket, so they can't respond asking for it, if nothing else, at least you'll get a different response.

I'd probably write something like this. And mention you wrote earlier, but got no resolution.
    "Hi, my hollywood ID is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, I play on Android, version 6.0.1, Samsung Note5, I'm level 48 , and a female in the game. Although I've completed the current storyline and just get side gig calls from Simon, I was never able to unlock Mario and Jen in VIP."

If you had any interaction with Mario and Jen in the game include that info. THen bring it home at the end of your ticket, with 'Please help me unlock them as VIPs, and complete any storyline with them I didn't get" or something similar. Forget about the complaint of no further storyline. I'm attesting that you've gotten the end of it, so you want to keep your ticket to one issue and one issue only. Otherwise, it's possible they would answer the one that doesn't need help, overlooking the Mario/Jen thing.

That's my best advice. ANd rather than say they stink (or something) try to realize that you are dealing with human beings who have an enormous amount of reading, and may miss a fact here or there. That's why I suggest make it easier, be direct include all that info, and good luck. Let us know how you make out. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary