Reality show fans

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
This whole event I've been doing events for the reality tv. My tv viewers hasn't changed by 1 person. How do you get that to change ? Anyone.know?
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    This whole event I've been doing events for the reality tv. My tv viewers hasn't changed by 1 person. How do you get that to change ? Anyone.know?

Are you saying that you are not receiving any viewers? What do you mean your viewers haven't changed by 1 person?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi Bobbie. It's early, but let's see if my brain works. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, did you unlock Product Placement? I've been watching my viewers increase in the little tv symbol on the upper right telling you about tv viewers. Maybe the reality show adds viewers, and regular tasks (not reality show based) add fans? I'll look around when I get to my laptop, but it may be a fan vs viewer thing.

Eta: just re read your post, you didn't say fans, my mistake. Your thread title said fans, but your post said viewers. So I'll def poke around when I get to the other device.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
    Ok. I've unlocked a product placement in my Hollywood home. Does that mean I should record as many of my shows in my Hollywood home instead of say malibu or elsewhere? Just trying to figure out how this all works.