Options

Kool Summer Kollection Gig Question

BabylonfruitBabylonfruit Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum. Love this game for about 2 years but gave up playing for awhile since I accidentally deleted it and lost all of my status and things. Started it again just 2 weeks ago. Am on the the Kool Summer Kollection Gig and finished my date in El Canario and was surprised that he left me a gift in my closet. Will this happen in the future more often? I never recall myself playing in the past having my date giving me anything. Anyone have that happening too? The gift was a pink set of earrings. Pretty nice.. :)

Comments

• Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Hey Babylonfruit and welcome to the forum! :)
    Yeah as you progress with the guy you are dating, he will give you two more gifts a pair of pink shoes and a velvet purple dress. I can't recall how many dating points you have to reach for the gifts though. Maybe someone else on the forum can answer this question better :)
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Yea the more dates you go on the more gifts you get you'll get earrings a ring a pair of shoes and a dress
  • Options
    BabylonfruitBabylonfruit Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks you two! I can't wait to continue dating! 😄
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    That is one of the gifts you receive as you complete certain tasks that fill up I think Lovers? After the earrings, you'll receive pink shoes, then a gold ring, and finally, a lovely maroon velvet dress. Hang on I'll put the out fit on and show you. I've forgotten the which achievement fills up. But if you search for Spouses Gifts , you may find more . I'll grab the pic for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary