Requesting a Gift (levels 37 & 52)

katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
I feel badly for even asking, but thought that I would just incase anyone was willing to send these two items.

I restarted my game a couple months ago, and am therefore only on level 29. There are two items, both I believe from the latest update, that I am absolutely dying to have.

The first (level 37): White top with side cut-outs

The second (level 52): Beige dress

If this comes off as a rude request, I am very sorry, and that is not my intention at all. Also, if you have hit these levels and are able to tell me the prices of these items that would be very helpful.

My GC add: katiealexandraa

IMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg
♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 

Comments

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Hi Katie,

I don't think we have the option to gift that white top one. I'm looking at my male doll gifting to my female doll's list. There is nothing to gift in between level 33 to level 52. That level 52 Beige dress is there but I don't know the price because I'm not there yet. And the white top is 50K Stars if you purchase from your wardrobe. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. the top is 50 Stars and not giftable. I'm not up to level 52, so I can't help you there. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Hi Katie,

I don't think we have the option to gift that white top one. I'm looking at my male doll gifting to my female doll's list. There is nothing to gift in between level 33 to level 52. That level 52 Beige dress is there but I don't know the price because I'm not there yet. And the white top is 50K Stars if you purchase from your wardrobe. :)
    Hi. the top is 50 Stars and not giftable. I'm not up to level 52, so I can't help you there. :)

Thank you both for your responses!

I guess I'll have to wait until level 37, hopefully it doesn't take too long!

I appreciate it! xo
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh