Reality TV show! What did you name yours?!

Comments

• byebyeBernabyebyeBerna Registered Users 29 Posts
    My shows name is 1 Broke Girl. Like the show because I am always broke trying to buy all these homes!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love hearing everone's names. I finally got Z's changed to Z-Licious and Kat is happy with Kuckoo for Kokonuts. And AppleP is always changing, Now it's An Apple A Day. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Had to think fast annnnd ended up with Elysium. Short, simple, awkward.. Think I'll keep it lol

Paradise. Great idea!
  • KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    Mine is "MODELS EXPOSED".
    it's not very imaginative... ( - _ -)
    KK:H_Staff wrote: »
    Mine is "MODELS EXPOSED".
    it's not very imaginative... ( - _ -)

Really, it's probably one of the most perfect ones. Brief and to the point; what more could one ask for?
  • Hollywood.LovestoryHollywood.Lovestory Registered Users 10 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Paradise. Great idea!

Thanks Isabeau!
    GC: Hollywood.Lovestory

"Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins!"-Paris Hilton
    Thanks Isabeau!

Prolly should've called mine Hades.... Heh. Omggggggg!
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Mine is 'The Mindy Project'. I go back and forth between thinking I'm super clever and super lame.
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Mine isn't the most creative. It's called Chasing Chanel. That's my doll's name.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I just read this whole thread and I love it! So many cool names. My doll's name is Everly Rook, so her show is called "Where Everly." The idea was, where Everly goes, the camera goes. Plus, I can't resist a pun.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    That is very catchy. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    mindybunny wrote: »
    Mine is 'The Mindy Project'. I go back and forth between thinking I'm super clever and super lame.

You know that's a real show, right? Mindy Kaling's show? I figured that's what you named it after, but then I saw the rest of your post and wasn't sure, lol!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I love how all of our names are parody and fit with the theme of our rival shows!

I bet glu staff had a blast thinking of all those names!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I renamed my new doll's show 'A Ferocious Den'.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    Because my name is Twylyght ~ I went with "The Twylyght Zone" haha! lol :p
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    My doll's name is Eden Riley, took the name as a play from the garden of Eden and I love the name too. So the name of her reality show is "Eden Bites" and I took it from the idea of back in the day Eden took a bite from the forbidden fruit, if that makes sense.
  • ClassyxPassionClassyxPassion Registered Users 7 Posts
    My doll's name is Claudia Childs and I love horror movies so I named mine 'Child's Play' I'm just upset that I can't put an apostrophe :mad:
    Add me on GC HazelnutZippy.
    iOS KKH player since December 2014
    KKH doll Claudia Childs
    Android K&K player
    K&K doll Alexa Mahr
  • Brandon Lee SantosBrandon Lee Santos Registered Users 44 Posts
    La Fama de Ingrid
  • MissJanuary83MissJanuary83 Registered Users 30 Posts
    My doll's name is Tiffany... so of course I named my show 'Tiffany & Company'
    You can call me Tiffany.
    iOS player
    Active daily on KKH, KKG & BSAD
    GC: Tiffany12683
    Star ID: 2J2E2NWR
    tara98gold wrote: »
    My doll's name is Eden Riley, took the name as a play from the garden of Eden and I love the name too. So the name of her reality show is "Eden Bites" and I took it from the idea of back in the day Eden took a bite from the forbidden fruit, if that makes sense.

Tara, I love the name Eden Bites. But just so you know Eve took the bite and it destroyed the Garden of Eden. You probably knew that but your post wasn't clear, and yeah, I'm the one who will tell you you're trailing tp on the bottom of your shoe when no one else will. ;)

(This Bible lesson brought to by Koko - the chick who took a big bite of an apple on the air, and turned to her guest the Priest and said "Father may I tempt you with an Apple?")
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    Tara, I love the name Eden Bites. But just so you know Eve took the bite and it destroyed the Garden of Eden. You probably knew that but your post wasn't clear, and yeah, I'm the one who will tell you you're trailing tp on the bottom of your shoe when no one else will. ;)

(This Bible lesson brought to by Koko - the chick who took a big bite of an apple on the air, and turned to her guest the Priest and said "Father may I tempt you with an Apple?")

Yeah I did know that! :) That is why I thought of the name! :) I just wasn't sure if I was allowed to talk about something like that on here. So that is why I worded it the way I did. But thank you so much for the information as well!
    Keem wrote: »
    I love how all of our names are parody and fit with the theme of our rival shows!

I bet glu staff had a blast thinking of all those names!

I know, they're hilarious!
    tara98gold wrote: »
    Yeah I did know that! :) That is why I thought of the name! :) I just wasn't sure if I was allowed to talk about something like that on here. So that is why I worded it the way I did. But thank you so much for the information as well!

I figured, but just had to put it out there. And the name is great.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Hey, this has probably been talked about before, but I've only just noticed the names of the reality shows Glu generated. They're hilarious, I've just been reading through them. I love the one called 'How I got acquainted with your maternal parent' haha. (Yeah, my Saturday night is kicking off big style lol :D).
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    hahaha Amy! If it's any consolation my Saturday isn't much better, just came back from a walk and my face is more frozen from the cold weather than my Android friends are! Girl you should join our label on BSAD ASAP!

Ok I did this a while ago, but I always forget to post:

Vats borrowed AppleP's purple chopper and threw a lot of those flyers around the world to promote his reality show:
    5ZrthSr.jpg

:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    hahaha Amy! If it's any consolation my Saturday isn't much better, just came back from a walk and my face is more frozen from the cold weather than my Android friends are! Girl you should join our label on BSAD ASAP!

Ok I did this a while ago, but I always forget to post:

Vats borrowed AppleP's purple chopper and threw a lot of those flyers around the world to promote his reality show:
    5ZrthSr.jpg

:o

Ohhhh I love the flyer Vats!

I tried to join the label, not sure if it worked :( I'll catch up on the BSAD forum and see if I can try again :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    Glad you liked Amy. We're having a glicth with that feature, but you know that you're very welcome and can't wait to get that fix to you be able to join us!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I can't load my Brit Game. :( But I love Victor's Billboard.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I can't load my Brit Game. :( But I love Victor's Billboard.

Oh sorry Koko! I would say to you send a ticket, since is what the BSAD forum moderator always tell us there, but if you can't even load the game... I'm not sure how to proceed.

We need a 'Koko' there too, to talk to the team and bring the messages to the players, cause everything looks like a long shot while waiting they to manifest.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Ok I know this is old and I'm not sure if it's against the forum rules to revive it but I wanted to share the name of my reality show.

I named my reality show Zone With Me weird I know but there's a reason behind it.