Options

Helppppppp!!!

Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
I left my KK game for my energy to rise,half thru a 8 hr job......came back LOST EVERYTHING was restarted to way back the very beginning :( for first time ever had just been able to complete a whole outfit event task I was at level 30 my toon's name was Erika I am playing on Samsung J5 phone,android...... can this be fixed PLEASE?!!! omg if I have to start over AGAIN.....specially with cash spent and knowing what I will never get back?!! :(:/:(

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Naomi, if you need help with the Kendall and Kiley game, you're going to have to post in that forum. We were just talking about the new update here, but if you need support, visit these pages.

I'm sorry you're going through this, I'm sure they'll be able to help you over there. GOod luck.

ETA: Naomi77 pmd me it was really the KKH game, and I suggested Customer Care or to try the instructions for transfer to a new device.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    Ah cripes I just figured out what happened Koko remember a while back when I switched phones and gave my son my previous one,my game was not transferring over no matter what??? Well just got it back SHEESH I gave it some 6 or 7 attempts figured was a lost cause and now like a year later I get it back wow. LOL
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    No to be honest I have enough trouble remembering what I did a while back. Congratulations. Happy Tapping.

I'm closing this. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.