No Throwback Event/ But the KKG Update is here

Comments

• Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    RubyAmazed wrote: »
    I'm happy they are making advances on K&K, but I don't think I will go back to playing it. I played for the Krossover items, but that's about it. Like Keem said, it was too "teen" for me.

Same! I'm just 22 but i feel so old playing K&K :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I understand. The glitches just makes the game unenjoyable. I should've uninstalled K&K game a long time ago but I'm not gonna risk it since I've earned weekend event clothing.
    Keem wrote: »
    I gave up on the k&k game. Even with fixes, it was over priced, too "teenager" for my tastes, and the lack of tap spots (maybe they've added more, I don't know) but carols news makes me terrified to even have the app installed o.o (yes, I still got it, and katy, and britney, future nicki)

I'm thinking that it's a Facebook login issue because it's caused glitched issues on my game whereas my other game is only connected to Google and I haven't experienced any major glitches at all (only minor glitches).
    Wow. I'm so sorry that happened. I can't fathom how that could be possible, but I'm glad your new game will get your clothes back.

Thanks Katie Alexandra for posting screenshots of the new clothing for the new update. Unfortunately, I can't get too excited about this update when once again because of in-game issues on my game when my other game is doing just fine. Smh
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I got the Travel option but I didn't get a Krew thing. I wonder if there is a level requirement. Sssssh, I'm 12. But I want to be in a Krew with my bud here. I'll go back and look around some more. Did anyone find out how much the travel works?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I got the Travel option but I didn't get a Krew thing. I wonder if there is a level requirement. Sssssh, I'm 12. But I want to be in a Krew with my bud here. I'll go back and look around some more. Did anyone find out how much the travel works?

I don't think there was a new travel option with this update. There was a little while ago where you buy a travel subscription that lasts a month (you start with a 24 hour free trial), it was in an older update though! Unless there was something else in this one that I missed?

Also: Krew is level 7+!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    the 'krew' idea seems really neat. Hopefully they fix the game so it isn't glitchy in general soon too.

I'm crossing my fingers for a VIP event this weekend - when ever stars go on sale like they did for the anniversary we usually get a VIP around 2 or so weeks later IIRC - since I'll be away and not miss out on anything I wouldn't have usually.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    That's the thing. It's only glitchy for some people. The game runs flawlessly for me.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I'm crossing my fingers for a VIP event this weekend - when ever stars go on sale like they did for the anniversary we usually get a VIP around 2 or so weeks later IIRC - since I'll be away and not miss out on anything I wouldn't have usually.

I've seen multiple people say it is going to be a VIP this weekend. As well as some energy-cheaters on Instagram post one of those "there are 8 hours left in the VIP challenge..." announcements. So, it looks like you will hopefully have your way!

I'm still crossing my fingers for a dating event sometime soon. It's been 2 months :(
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    Oh wow. Bravo Lance! I wish that I were as lucky as you to not have any glitches.:cool: I have always have some sorta glitches on my two K&K games.:confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Geez Carol! I had seen you mention your multiple personality K&K game this weekend, but that many other players? Like, how does that even happen? I best check into my game once a day just in case!

Haven't opened K&K yet since I'm gonna be out the door in a few minutes and the Krew thing seems like it may take a bit to digest, but I'm happy they're still working on it. If it wasn't for the mod E&B I'm not sure I'd still be playing but they are solid when your items go missing and are quicker to help than the in game stuff (kudos to our mods!). Things are still way too expensive for sure, but I really enjoy the clothes on most weekend events.

As for Kim's game, bummer no TB event this week again but I guess I can save up my stars. Hopefully they come back since those events are really nice to have during a slow Summer week.

Also I'm OK with a VIP event this weekend. I've been clearing out my 8 hour gigs to get ready just in case they give us a star for completed events as well (even though reality gigs are quicker, I need my fans back up).
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Kayla, it's all due to 'a saved game has been found' glitch that just randomly pop-up on someone else's screen. I only play my K&K games during the weekend events. I was only assuming that only 1 player was playing my game but I've never imagine that it was 6 players in total altogether. When I found out, I was completely in uttter shock. I had to restart my game and now my game is completely brand new as in lower levels. I'm just so grateful that I will be getting my weekend event clothing back all thanks to the moderator.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

lol, so ok, if the travel thing was a while ago, I am behind. Lol. Ok, I'm trying the other device now. Lookin for my krew thing. I'm level 12 (False pride about that) so I should get it, I better finish some more tasks. But I would have been back sooner, but it froze, then gave me a which data do you want thing, I thought I picked the right one, it wiped out the whole session, and I had to start again from today's place. But it gave me a redo on my boxes. Oh, the crash and freeze came when I finished a gig and tried to take a selfie of it. But I just redid the task, so no biggie.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I hope this weekend's event is not VIP :/
    We've had 3 VIP events within the last two months and not a single dating event. :(
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I know. And I want you to know I bring it up at least once a week. It's a huge Klusterpluck handed to then by Google. Glu is working on this, and recently gave it priority status, it's just a huge undertaking. In fact, about 10 minutes ago I brought it up again. This weekend, one Android of mine dropped from number 1 to number 2. I thought maybe the ice was melting, and a friend had updated in my game.....(maybe even my other android)....I held my breath and scrolled around in friends. Krap. It was a new person who added me, She was dressed in current clothes from the weekend, and she is 12 million Fans above me. So now, there is her, there is me, then there are about 2 dozen NPCs, all higher than my Android Friends.

Believe me, when it's fixed, Z is never wearing that red ****tail dress again Nor is Kat ever dressing in the light fur and dress. Ok, maybe she'll wear that again, but it's going to be a long time. I'm tempted to divorce them, so I don't have to see the frozen clothes everytime my dolls go into a home, or on the jet. So, rest assured, I pursue info on this at least weekly.

And, KC will come out of hiding, she just looks awful compared to my Kimmie Dolls. But, I want to play with you Invictus. So, I will.

But among all the mourning, (notice the absence of color surrounding me?) there is a bright spot.

I've just been told that a major Update is coming to the K&K game. They added some really cool, new social features. If these features get good feedback from us, the players, they might be adding these features to KK:H and other Games.
    This news is probably enough to give me a little spark of purple. Who can we put on K&K Update watch? We can't ask Vatsy, he can't help it, he's stuck in Brit's Trailer.

I play it. I don't win much weekend event items because I hate it when it glitches and I loss things so I don't usually go for all of them, but I do go over there quite frequently to see if I can somehow make my make up as cool as that on the doll Lol. I am watingn for the day miss Kylie stops charging 14 dolars for international shipping...I mean, is almost as much as the cost of the one lipstick I love. Man...this K/J klan is making my simple life a lot less simple lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I think the Android part is the worst, without my friends around and none storylines left I just open my daily box and go on dates lately, I don't change Vats' clothes anymore or make selfies with friends to post here in the forum, events can keep me busy but they demand a lot of effort and that take away my 'casual fun' with the game.

However I'm having a good time with BSAM, so no abstinence symptoms here lol

You should go for Kc, Koko! I'm sure that when more fun things come, you won't want to stay behind;)

Omg...the brazilian thing of naming everything with acronismsnis getting together with the english thing of putting everything into acronism is here and I think I understood half of your posted lol. Kc? I assume Bsomethingorother is Britney Spears' game. Lol :P
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    So right out of the gate I am not liking the update to K&K.... The Krew thing is seriously glitching in my game. I can't post any messages to Krew chat at all only stickers but other have been posting in Krew chat. Not to mention I barely had it created for 2 seconds and oh my I had so many people join because I accidentally clicked public instead of private but luckily I got it to private before I was overwhelmed and could figure it out lol

Also it cost you 40 gems to create a crew. Everyone that joins your Krew is automatically added as a friend and their completed gigs begin to show in your feed. Also even though I updated my Krew to private, I am still getting request from people to join the Krew. I wish that if it was private people wouldn't be able to see it
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
    Ok, I wasn't set to automatically update, so lol, I finally updated and got the crew thing. I'm looking for a crew with my friends here. I'm very anxious to try this because if we like it, and provide feedback, omg, we can be talking to each other in the game. Here, in KK:H. I for one would love that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Omg...the brazilian thing of naming everything with acronismsnis getting together with the english thing of putting everything into acronism is here and I think I understood half of your posted lol. Kc? I assume Bsomethingorother is Britney Spears' game. Lol :P

lol

Ok let's explain:

Your right about BS:AD is Britney's game and Kc is Koko's doll name on Britney Spears:American Dream
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Ok, I wasn't set to automatically update, so lol, I finally updated and got the crew thing. I'm looking for a crew with my friends here. I'm very anxious to try this because if we like it, and provide feedback, omg, we can be talking to each other in the game. Here, in KK:H. I for one would love that.

I left the krew I was in. Maybe someone can make one called KKH? I'm willing to do it as long as I know some of you will join... want to make sure those 40 k-gems will go to good use!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Do you think a chat feature would slow down the game though? The loading and transition times are horrendous in the other games compared to KKH. I hope they have the option of turning it off if that's the case.
    I really hope there's a spoiler tomorrow for this weekend's VIP event! I need some excitement in my game, lol.

I still hope that we get a dating event soon.

But for the VIP, I'm already deciding what I'm going to buy. I'm in need of some more pets, hairstyles, and some of the new (& super cute) Karl Lagerfeld clothing! Can't wait for my shopping spree!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • kkhollywoodzkkhollywoodz Registered Users 34 Posts
    I really hope there's a spoiler tomorrow for this weekend's VIP event! I need some excitement in my game, lol.

I still hope that we get a dating event soon.

But for the VIP, I'm already deciding what I'm going to buy. I'm in need of some more pets, hairstyles, and some of the new (& super cute) Karl Lagerfeld clothing! Can't wait for my shopping spree!
    I've had my eyes on this hairstyle, beige dress for 120 kgems, and nice pair of heels. I think if I get all of them I'll spend like 215 gems. I also wanted to buy a new NARs eyes but eh that's a waste since I already have a pair, and lips. I wanted a pet also but I don't have that many kgems so I'll see. I just need a shopping spree asap, I'm sick of my outfits and hair atm!
    I've had my eyes on this hairstyle, beige dress for 120 kgems, and nice pair of heels. I think if I get all of them I'll spend like 215 gems. I also wanted to buy a new NARs eyes but eh that's a waste since I already have a pair, and lips. I wanted a pet also but I don't have that many kgems so I'll see. I just need a shopping spree asap, I'm sick of my outfits and hair atm!

I've saved up most of my k-stars since the last VIP (I didn't even spend all of them because I really did not like the VIP items), so I have over 600. I'll probably open a few giftboxes as well. I'm so nervous/excited to see the weekend items. It's been very hit or miss lately, I hope they're nice!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Very good point, soundspretty! The loading time in the K&K game drives me crazy. "Helloo!!! I'm aging here!!"
    So much blabla and waiting.... and no real gameplay.
    I don't think Kendall or Kylie play their own game...
    Android
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    Do you think a chat feature would slow down the game though? The loading and transition times are horrendous in the other games compared to KKH. I hope they have the option of turning it off if that's the case.

My game became laggy and now it crashes before it even finished loading. It never had a problem before then. But I know there are always kinks to work out so I'm sure it will improve.

I was hoping it would be like the chat for your record labels in BS:AD because I love how they have it set up there!
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
    I left the krew I was in. Maybe someone can make one called KKH? I'm willing to do it as long as I know some of you will join... want to make sure those 40 k-gems will go to good use!

I wanted to start KK:H Glu Krew with We live on the Forum as our motto. But I'm ashamed to say, I don't have 40 Gems. I have 9. I had 8 but I watched a video. lol. If you made it, I'd join in an instant.

Buildit.jpg

But it was just a thought. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Got another product placement. Time to sip some champagne! I went from Dino Rocks to alcohol lol

FYfk2AK.jpg
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
    How did the second happen? My champagne is up tomorrow I think. Were you doing an 8 hour gig when you got called?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Were making a forum krew on k&k we just need a name then all the forum regulars who play K&K could join if you guys want to its OK if you don't
    I wanted to start KK:H Glu Krew with We live on the Forum as our motto. But I'm ashamed to say, I don't have 40 Gems. I have 9. I had 8 but I watched a video. lol. If you made it, I'd join in an instant.

But it was just a thought. :)
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    Were making a forum krew on k&k we just need a name then all the forum regulars who play K&K could join if you guys want to its OK if you don't

I guess you didn't like my suggestion. That's ok, think of one that clearly identifies us as KKH people from the forum, or call it Hummingbirds if you like. Just let us know what it is so we can join. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Sorry I didn't read the other posts I was just letting people know since I know everyone doesn't really read the k&k forum but I'll let you guys know and you can join if you want or you can go ahead with your idea koko its fine either way