No Throwback Event/ But the KKG Update is here

Comments

• MissJanuary83MissJanuary83 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Hello ladies and gents...
    I don't talk on here much... But I read almost daily... Sorry, I'm a lurker. 😉
    I sent a request to be added to the group Krew on K&K. I would love to play on there with you guys... And maybe I'll even stop being a lurker! 😃

My name on K&K is Tiffany.

Thanks!

P.S. Can anyone tell me how to add a photo to my profile on here? I tried, but cannot figure it out.
    You can call me Tiffany.
    iOS player
    Active daily on KKH, KKG & BSAD
    GC: Tiffany12683
    Star ID: 2J2E2NWR
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    I just sent a request to join our KKH Krew! My doll is named Everly in K&K, too.

Hi! There is no KKH crew--that's K&K only. So everybody who's posting about it here, asking and wondering and wanting to dive right into the fun...if you just go to the K&K General Discussion threads, you'll see there's already FAQs posted by Glu, as well as several other discussion threads about crew(s) started by other players there. So that forum is the place you'll likely find all your answers, and who know what other great stuff?!
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Hi! There is no KKH crew--that's K&K only. So everybody who's posting about it here, asking and wondering and wanting to dive right into the fun...if you just go to the K&K General Discussion threads, you'll see there's already FAQs posted by Glu, as well as several other discussion threads about crew(s) started by other players there. So that forum is the place you'll likely find all your answers, and who know what other great stuff?!

I think she's talking about the krew we made in this thread it's called kkh Glu krew its for people in this forum who also play k&k
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Correction.

NEED

We can see each other in our friends list. Jax has been soooo lonely on this game because Android friends won't show up! And, cross platform works! I mean... this seriously needs to be in KKH asap!

YES!!! We need this ASAP, Glu! We've been begging for cross platform since forever!

BTW, my name in KKG is Lola.. but there are two of us (at least for me, some of my GC friends is also named Lola), I'll check later tonight what I am wearing.. I haven't updated nor played the game since forever, it was glitchy and lagging and I seriously don't have time for 2 games.. but this krew thing sound fun :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • EmilyJaneEmilyJane Registered Users 33 Posts
    I sent a request. My doll is called Emily, she has red hair and silver sunglasses.
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    I think she's talking about the krew we made in this thread it's called kkh Glu krew its for people in this forum who also play k&k

Glu krew. Heh. Thank you, Nisha!:)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    YES!!! We need this ASAP, Glu! We've been begging for cross platform since forever!

BTW, my name in KKG is Lola.. but there are two of us (at least for me, some of my GC friends is also named Lola), I'll check later tonight what I am wearing.. I haven't updated nor played the game since forever, it was glitchy and lagging and I seriously don't have time for 2 games.. but this krew thing sound fun :)

I can't wait! Jax would be able to see Amy, Sassy, Sugar, wolf, everybody on iOS and then Xan can finally see Vatsy, Bilal, Cherrey, Garrett, Carol, Koko's dolls (um did I miss anyone, I have little android friends)!

And also having the possibility of deleting FRIEND CONTACTS.
    PM to add
  • JlrxoJlrxo Registered Users 37 Posts
    Hi I also sent a request to the KKH Glu Krew, my doll's name is Jodie and she is wearing a white Pacsun dress and has pink hair!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Should we create a list with our forum names and our doll's names? I think it would help us to keep an overview.

Just copy the list and add you name if you are in the group and I didn't add you already:

katiealexandraa = Khaleesi
    Cherrey = Joey
    LantsPance = Lucy
    Nisha300 = Nisha

Such a cool idea!! I sent a join request.
    My doll's name is LindaVB and my GC name is Tymo&Linda
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    LindaVB wrote: »

Hi Linda!!!:)

Where exactly do you send your request? I got home really super late last night and couldn't find it. And I can't find it this morning either! (Of course that might be due to the fact I only had about three hours sleep!)<3
    Oh I just sent it, maybe five minutes ago. Let me find a pic. Back in a few!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    image_zpsvoqsejbe.jpeg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    image_zpsvoqsejbe.jpeg

Thanks! Molly just sent her request. :)
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Sent a request, too. GC RumpelD, my doll's name is Gianna. First time I am on GC. Have never been connected before.
    Android
    image_zpsvoqsejbe.jpeg

Ahhhh, Linda--thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    I just sent a request to join our KKH Krew! My doll is named Everly in K&K, too.
    bladeoo wrote: »
    I requested to join but idk if it's going thru. My dolls name is Lexie
    unique123 wrote: »
    It looks like my request keeps getting kicked out to join the KKH krew! :(
    urnxo wrote: »
    I just sent a request. My doll's name is Erin, she's blonde with a high ponytail right now haha. Excited to see how this krew thing works :)
    Hello ladies and gents...
    I don't talk on here much... But I read almost daily... Sorry, I'm a lurker. ��
    I sent a request to be added to the group Krew on K&K. I would love to play on there with you guys... And maybe I'll even stop being a lurker! ��

My name on K&K is Tiffany.

Thanks!
    EmilyJane wrote: »
    I sent a request. My doll is called Emily, she has red hair and silver sunglasses.
    Jlrxo wrote: »
    Hi I also sent a request to the KKH Glu Krew, my doll's name is Jodie and she is wearing a white Pacsun dress and has pink hair!
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Thanks! Molly just sent her request. :)
    Sent a request, too. GC RumpelD, my doll's name is Gianna. First time I am on GC. Have never been connected before.

Hi everyone! I'm not ignoring you, but none of your requests have come through. There was a delay yesterday with some of the requests, but they did end up coming through after about an hour. Since it has been so long since some of you have send the request, I'm wondering if it could be something else. There are 10 of us in the krew, so I'm wondering that if that is the ~magic~ number and we're full now. Has anyone heard if there was a limit?

I could be wrong, and I will let everyone know if any requests come through.

Maybe someone could create a second one ("KKH Glu Krew 2"), just in case they do have a limit on how many can join?
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Wow I love seeing all the shy members coming forward. I hope to see you guys around our forum more. I really hope it's not a Wham Bam Sign me up Mam kind of thing. ;)

I'm changing the title of this thread a little. 'tech' we should be doing this in Friends and Gifts, but since the forum players for kkh were specifically asked for feedback on the new feature, so in addition to joining a krew, be sure and leave your feedback on the Updated KKG game and Krew features.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi everyone! I'm not ignoring you, but none of your requests have come through. There was a delay yesterday with some of the requests, but they did end up coming through after about an hour. Since it has been so long since some of you have send the request, I'm wondering if it could be something else. There are 10 of us in the krew, so I'm wondering that if that is the ~magic~ number and we're full now. Has anyone heard if there was a limit?

I could be wrong, and I will let everyone know if any requests come through.

Maybe someone could create a second one ("KKH Glu Krew 2"), just in case they do have a limit on how many can join?

I will make a "KKH Glu Krew 2" krew!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Hmm that may be it since for me at least it'll say request sent and then when I check back a little while later it's as if I never sent one. I have a bunch of new people in my feed though, so who knows!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Katie, I received an invitation to join a Krew yesterday and when I clicked OK they said the Krew was full.

I just don't know how many.
    PM to add
    And it's live!

image_zpscdh5vfyi.png
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Linda I LOVE your doll's K&K outfit! but not enough to add that game lol. I'm waiting patiently and hoping some day that KKH will have some kind of krew or chat feature :D
    And it's live!

image_zpscdh5vfyi.png
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I started a Feedback thread for Glu on the KKG Update Feedback thread. Glu asked for our feedback, so they might decide to add it to KK:H and other titles, and I want to make sure they can find it easily, not tucked away in another thread.
    So, we have a thread on the Throwbacks, A thread for KKG Feedback from KKH Players. And I guess we'll keep this for the krew add info? Unless someone has a better idea.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    And it's live!

image_zpscdh5vfyi.png

YAYYYY! I joined! I'm very excited about this feature. I haven't had much game interaction with friends esp on KKH since I'm android and the only friends I have are frozen :( thanks for creating this one Linda! Your doll is stunning.

Screenshot_20160707-083656.png

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • EmilyJaneEmilyJane Registered Users 33 Posts
    And it's live!

image_zpscdh5vfyi.png

It's already full! :(
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Lants, Kiki says thanks again for all the lovely gifts :D and she's still crushing on Sebastian :o hahaha!
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Well, then it works out! I will try to keep up our relationship. Finding time for dates is so hard sometimes. xD

image.jpg1_zpsjiuilgoi.jpg
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I started a Feedback thread for Glu on the KKG Update Feedback thread. Glu asked for our feedback, so they might decide to add it to KK:H and other titles, and I want to make sure they can find it easily, not tucked away in another thread.
    So, we have a thread on the Throwbacks, A thread for KKG Feedback from KKH Players. And I guess we'll keep this for the krew add info? Unless someone has a better idea.

I think making this a krew add info thread is the best idea. There are already so many posts in here about that!

I have added in my krew feedback to the appropriate thread.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Linda I LOVE your doll's K&K outfit! but not enough to add that game lol. I'm waiting patiently and hoping some day that KKH will have some kind of krew or chat feature :D

It's full! I think just any random doll joined :(
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
    SugarK wrote: »
    Thanks!! It would be sooo great if Glu would add this feature to KKH!
    unique123 wrote: »
    YAYYYY! I joined! I'm very excited about this feature. I haven't had much game interaction with friends esp on KKH since I'm android and the only friends I have are frozen :( thanks for creating this one Linda! Your doll is stunning.
    You are welcome!
    EmilyJane wrote: »
    It's already full! :(
    bladeoo wrote: »
    It's full! I think just any random doll joined :(
    Nooooo! Seriously??? Let me check my game...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Ok, there are only 5 members in there... Could you please check again, EmilyJane and Bladeoo?
    Also I changed the settings to private so that members have to send me an join request.
    Linda

#KKH4Life