No Throwback Event/ But the KKG Update is here

Comments

• bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    LOL, yes. Here in my country it's winter now, but this coat... No, thank you.

I should not have said its Summer. I forgot we're not the only ones on here lol I apologize. But it's so hot right now, that looking at those clothes made me sweat even more lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    The Shop My Closet is really cute. I will probably get it. Everything else is meh. I'll be saving my k-stars this time around.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ewww. I was actually looking forward to a VIP event because I have a ton of things I want to get but I at least want to get some cute free clothes out of it! I don't like anything. I'm just going to spend the 15 stars for the first box. I could've justified the pants if they were the second item but I do NOT need another pair of ugly sunglasses. They haunt me in my throwback palettes as it is.
  • JlrxoJlrxo Registered Users 37 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    So there should be room for 10, and I'm counting 10 dolls on here that wanted to join, so it should fit!

Everly = Haftime
    Lexie = Bladeoo
    Lola = SassyVoguette
    Emily = EmilyJane
    Molly = Stardust1
    Gianna = RumpelD - joined
    Bobi = Unique123 - joined
    Erin = urnxo
    Tiffany = MissJanuary83
    Jodie = Jlrxo

Hi Linda, I have you on GC so I have now sent you a request through KKG to join the krew :)
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Hope the guys' clothing is nice. I wanna buy the club in Reykjavik and a few pets!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Hope the guys' clothing is nice. I wanna buy the club in Reykjavik and a few pets!

Crossing my fingers for you! Also hoping that the K&K items are better!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    If any of the Krews in K&K have any openings please let me know. I would love to join! :) My doll's name is Lydia Bailey. I have been lurking on here for a while and love all the good tips that are given on here. My doll in KKH loves her jet and car, as well as saving money! :)
  • Bebod61Bebod61 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Sure thing, just send a join request!

Linda I'm so sorry - I got a request from you to join be t accidentally cancelled it. I sent you another request. Can we try one more time?
    Add me on Game center: Bebod61
    My dolls are KKH - Paisley Lane and K&K - Nova
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I'm looking forward to seeing more of the folks from this board in our krew! i found i had to try to join krews several times before it worked, so please keep trying! LindaVB's group still has plenty of spots open, and we like to share the kred! :)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    tara98gold wrote: »
    If any of the Krews in K&K have any openings please let me know. I would love to join! :) My doll's name is Lydia Bailey. I have been lurking on here for a while and love all the good tips that are given on here. My doll in KKH loves her jet and car, as well as saving money! :)
    There is room in KKH Glu Krew 2! Send me a join request and I'll add you!
    Bebod61 wrote: »
    Linda I'm so sorry - I got a request from you to join be t accidentally cancelled it. I sent you another request. Can we try one more time?

Sure thing! What's your dolls name? Then I know I can accept the join request!
    Jlrxo wrote: »
    Hi Linda, I have you on GC so I have now sent you a request through KKG to join the krew :)

Yay I accepted your join request!!
    bladeoo wrote: »
    I sent you a request Linda. Hopefully it goes through

Accepted your join request too!! Yay!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Ugh! I'm still playing my new game to unlock the krew feature. I had to restart my game for 'a saved game has been found' glitch. I feel like it's literally taking me forever to reach up to the required level 7.:confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Ugh! I'm still playing my new game to unlock the krew feature. I had to restart my game for 'a saved game has been found' glitch. I feel like it's literally taking me forever to reach up to the required level 7.:confused:

You can do it, hun!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life

Linda, I requested to join your Krew as well. Name in K&K is Lydia Bailey. :)
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I'm actually glad this VIP event is bland AF I've decided to start saving my k stars so I can go wild on black Friday this year
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Well, the pink pants are my favorite... do I like them enough to spend stars? No.

If I get the shoes or hair from my free box, I'll be happy. If I get nothing, I'll be fine.

Where is all the glitter and bling? V.v
    tara98gold wrote: »
    Linda, I requested to join your Krew as well. Name in K&K is Lydia Bailey. :)

Yes, I accepted your join request!
    Linda

#KKH4Life

Yay I accepted your join request!!

My game still says request sent, it hasn't come through get! Does anyone know if it could take a while to come through if a private krew?
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    Name is Gigi and am in an orange dress

Just got your join request, hun, and accepted! Yay!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    What do I search to request to join the Krew?
    My game still says request sent, it hasn't come through get! Does anyone know if it could take a while to come through if a private krew?

I can see you in my Krew list now. Your doll's name is Jodie, right?

image_zpsouvixfgv.png
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    I just sent a request to join. Dolls name is Krystal and is wearing a black top and a blue bandana hairstyle.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts

image_zpsouvixfgv.png

I LOVE that dress!
    Very nice! ^_^
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Just found the spoiler for the girls:

image_zpse89fbcf2.jpeg

I'm so unimpressed... I had a whole wishlist made with what I was going to buy this VIP event... but seriously there is nothing VIP about the earner outfit...

image_zpsjeojeqqs.jpeg

And a Shop My Closet! Cute!!! Will most likely get this one lol!!

Wow! These outfits are amazingly horrible. I was hoping for a good VIP weekend event, but with the disappointment of the last VIP event I'm not not all that shocked. It figures the only decent outfit would be the one you have to pay for and I told myself I would not spend anymore money on this game. I was going to wait and buy the ice club for the event and I still will. At least if I buy it during the event I will get something out of it.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • MissJanuary83MissJanuary83 Registered Users 30 Posts
    So there should be room for 10, and I'm counting 10 dolls on here that wanted to join, so it should fit!

Everly = Haftime
    Lexie = Bladeoo
    Lola = SassyVoguette
    Emily = EmilyJane
    Molly = Stardust1
    Gianna = RumpelD - joined
    Bobi = Unique123 - joined
    Erin = urnxo
    Tiffany = MissJanuary83
    Jodie = Jlrxo

Not sure if anyone is seeing what I type to the Krew on K&K. So, just wanted to say thanks for the add, Linda!
    And all you ladies in it are great! My 1st random Krew was never active. Knew I could count on the Glu forum dolls! 😊
    You can call me Tiffany.
    iOS player
    Active daily on KKH, KKG & BSAD
    GC: Tiffany12683
    Star ID: 2J2E2NWR

image_zpsouvixfgv.png

Yes :) just after I sent that I checked my game again, I had to resend the request but it was accepted almost immediately, thank you!!
    Just want to say thanks to LindaVB for accepting me into the krew!
    You are all very welcome dolls!
    It's 10pm on my side of the world and have had a migraine almost the entire day, so I'm off to bed. I'll send everyone Kreds again when I wake up!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Linda I got your request but I couldn't join because it was full lol. Oh boy I just wanna experience it and give some kred, yo
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
    You are all very welcome dolls!
    It's 10pm on my side of the world and have had a migraine almost the entire day, so I'm off to bed. I'll send everyone Kreds again when I wake up!

Thanks for the add!!! :):)
  • inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Wow! These outfits are amazingly horrible. I was hoping for a good VIP weekend event, but with the disappointment of the last VIP event I'm not not all that shocked. It figures the only decent outfit would be the one you have to pay for and I told myself I would not spend anymore money on this game. I was going to wait and buy the ice club for the event and I still will. At least if I buy it during the event I will get something out of it.

Oh look something else we wont be getting on facebook!