Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. Sorry, I had to edit your post. You are free to put that info in your signature, and you can ask for friends in Gifting and Friends

While you're here for fun, dysfunctional doll family, and friends and you're actively posting, if we made exceptions then our 'get to know you' thread would be overrun by people just here for game adds,

They forum was split into 3 subforums for help/ talk / game adds. I think I offended a recent Instagram friend when I moved posts. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EllylovesEllyloves Registered Users 27 Posts
    Hi. Sorry, I had to edit your post. You are free to put that info in your signature, and you can ask for friends in Gifting and Friends

While you're here for fun, dysfunctional doll family, and friends and you're actively posting, if we made exceptions then our 'get to know you' thread would be overrun by people just here for game adds,

They forum was split into 3 subforums for help/ talk / game adds. I think I offended a recent Instagram friend when I moved posts. :(

Ohhhh ok ok! I got it. Thank you for fixing that for me! I'll repost it later in the add friends section!
  • AlphaofsassAlphaofsass Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi I'm Antonya. I can go by Tee or Tonya. I am 25 years young. I am a mom of one and currently a full time student. I'm a daily player. Have been playing on and off since the introduction of the game. (The switching of devices always makes me restart). I'm from the Bahamas.
    Hi and welcome. Very glad you're here and enjoying the game. Be sure and check out the Event thread. That's where most of the conversation is. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Skeeter513Skeeter513 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hi! I'm Devin! Skeeter513 in GameCenter! I'm in South Carolina and play daily. Level 33 on my first comeback and incredibly frustrated with nothing to do in the game...I get a call from Simon maybe once every couple of days now. I have reality show I can do and the once a week San Diego So Chic gig. But...I love the game and will stick with it. Hoping for a mini update so I can stick it to Skylar! LOL add me!
  • Aunt JennAunt Jenn Registered Users 8 Posts
    49 yr old female who enjoys fb games and meeting new players and people. I am (Tesla) in the Kim Kardashian Hollywood game. dk how to add friends who play the game already. my fb group doesn't play this game. so would welcome thoses outside of my immediate facebook circle. I enjoy the game and plan to play for a while.
    Hi. We have a subforum specifically for adding friends on each of the different platforms. We limit the asking for friends to that section, Gifting and Friends. You'll find instructions for adding friends, and you can start and answer threads looking for Facebook threads.

That's done, now Welcome to the Forum
    Welcome.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    Hi everyone!

I'm Luna, I'm 18 years old (19 in September) and I'm from Belgium. I've been playing the KKH for 1,5 years and I love it! I've stopped a few months but since February I've been playing again, I love it! English is my second language, so I'm very sorry for any mistakes!
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
    Your english is fine LunaV. Very nice to meet you. Welcome to the Forum.

Welcome.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    New to this posting thing. so thank you for your patience. my thread says I had 161 replies to the thread, but can't access or read the replies. very confused as to where to find or look at the replies.
    Hi. Maybe I can help. You have 3 posts Aunt Jenn, this one above, one looking for friends, This one, and one in introduce yourself. THe thread that has 160 something replies it the Introduce yourself thread. People have been posting in that thread since September, so while your post appears there, it isn't identifyably 'your thread'.

If you want to find all your posts, and the threads they appear in, go uptop on the right, find "my profile" and click on it. Middle top you'll see "My Activity" under that, it will have your name. click that, and underneath you will see all your posts, most recent to earlier. you can click in the text box for each post listing of yours and that will take you to the thread. Hope this helps. I've responded to your request for friends in that thread.

Hope this helps. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    wow just saw all the replies come up for this thread (just takes a while to load up) cool.
    thank you and I just figured out where the replies come in not too bad. sorry for the multiple requests for friends, got carried away there. cool on my own. is there a way to delete posts so I'm not a pest? again sorry for all the posts. I'm good now.
  • TJstatusTJstatus Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm new to GLu but I have been playing KKH for about a year and a half now. I'm from Seattle and I have a male doll and am on level 34. Would like some friends on gamecenter.
    GC: TJ$tatu$
  • ElisaRoseElisaRose Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hello! I'm Elisa, from Brazil. I've been lurking here for a long time (this forum is so useful!) but only recently decided to make an account. I've been playing KKH since mid-2015 and been addicted ever since! :) This profile is new because I didn't like the name I chose for the old one.
    Android player! Level 33, A++
    Gamer ID: pudifish. You can add me :)
  • cmokiccmokic Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello from Austria :-)

Hi I'm nee here, my Name is Francis and I'm from Austria ^^
    i've been playing KKH now since february and I realy loooooove this game :-D (because of the styles for the dolls ;-) )
    yes i'm truely addicted to it :-D
    my friends say I'm crazy hehe i don't know someone else who is playing, but I'm sure thats changing soon here ;-)

My Doll is also namend Francis and I realy enjoy to put her in nice dresses ^^

my fav. Kardashian is Khloe, but i realy like them all.

and I have to say sorry for my english, it's not so correct ^^ but I hope you don't mind :)

best regards francis
    ~~**~~blow a kiss :-* - fire a gun ~~**~~ 💋💗

My ID: 357226065798902
  • pattettepattette Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hi, I'm from Vancouver :) Been playing KKH since a month after launch, and have been properly addicted since!

I found this forum a while back and it's been really helpful, so I thought I'd (finally!) create an account and get involved.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Hello Elisa that's a lovely name :)
    Hello Francis your English is fine. Don't be shy to post :)
    Hello Pattette nice to meet a fellow Canadian. Happy Canada Day!

Welcome all of you to the forum :) If you look at the KKH General Discussions you will see all the daily threads where we chat about everything!
    Hi. I have to remind everyone that each player can have one member profile here. Multiple accounts are not permitted. While a member's intentions could be harmless, the practice skews statistics and other data that is used in determining Ad and sponsorship figures. If you have two accounts, please pm me and we'll figure out what to do. Thanks for understanding,

(This is not the same as changing your game because you are unhappy with something about it. Redo your game as much as you want. )

Now, with that out of the way. Welcome to the forum all of you. We've very glad you've joined and agree with SugarK come join in the various chat threads. And you can always ask a question, and chances are someone here might be able to help. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    Hi, the name is Danielle and I am the mother of 2 crazy boys (one is 5 and the other will be 2 next Tuesday). I have been playing KKH for about two months and came across the forum when I was looking for tips on things and found this place to be super useful.

I have been lurking for a bit but have decided to take the plunge! I appreciate all of your tips and have been able to put them to good use in the game. My doll's name is Eden Riley. :)
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    tara98gold wrote: »
    Hi, the name is Danielle and I am the mother of 2 crazy boys (one is 5 and the other will be 2 next Tuesday). I have been playing KKH for about two months and came across the forum when I was looking for tips on things and found this place to be super useful.

I have been lurking for a bit but have decided to take the plunge! I appreciate all of your tips and have been able to put them to good use in the game. My doll's name is Eden Riley. :)

Hello tara98gold and welcome to the forum.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    Yay for jumping in tara, the waters fine.
    Welcome.jpg

Be sure and hop over to the Weekend Event thread. I just got it open. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BlackDahliaBlackDahlia Registered Users 12 Posts
    edited June 2021
    -
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    Hiya! I'm Twlyght Myst (which happens to also be my xbox gamer tag) but most people call me Twy :)
    If I'm not playing KKH then I'm usually playing Fallout 4 or Elder Scrolls online. But most of my time is spent with my 6 year old son who keeps me moving. We recently discovered Pokemon Go, I have never walked so much in my life!

I have been playing KKH for about a year, I don't usually post a lot, I read mostly. Happy Gaming everyone! :D
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Hiya everyone! I'm not sure if this is still really going on but I'll introduce myself anyway! I'm Angela Lauren (you can just call me Angela.) I've been playing KKH off and on since it first came out. I'm also a daily K&K player. I'm 24 years old, from Pennsylvania, and an aspiring chef and pastry chef. I'm shy, so I don't really post a lot on the forums. I'm the mother of an adorable 2-year-old pug named Bug and he's pretty much my life. :)
    Hi AngelaLauren. Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to say Hi. I think Pugs are adorable. I'll puggy sit if you ever need. :) I've got a mix breed shelter adopt named Max. He's the sweetiest, but most laid back dog you'd ever imagine. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JasmintahirJasmintahir Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi im newbie in this forum hoping yoi guys could guide me
    Hi and Welcome. A good way to put yourself in the midst of great advice.....Start a thread in General Discussion. You know what, I'll start one for you. Then you should come back, and tell us how long you've been playing, a couple of quick questions on your mind, and then people will be more than happy to tell you all the tips and tricks.

• Someone will explain how you will not amass any real wealth in the game (unless you're Naimonster) without buying the Jet, and a vehicle for local travel.
    • You need to know the Pros and cons of playing with real players vs NPCs.
    • Whether you should buy clothes or furniture trying to build up to the Free Star in Gigs

And a thousand more topis. Welcome, and I think we'll turn your simple question into a Guide for New Players.

I'll pop in with advice and such, but you'll get a lot more advice quickly, because as Gemini+ as I am, I'm can't devote all the time I'd like to on this right now. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Here is the link to the thread I started. Hope to see you and others there. and again, to all the new forum members,

Welcome.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Hey dolls!

I recently joined the team at Glu and I’m thrilled to start chatting with all of you. I’m eager to hear your feedback and discuss everything about Kim Kardashian: Hollywood—from the outfits to the events.

I love keeping up with the Kardashians and I consider their show to be appointment television. Online and offline, they’re one of the world’s most talked about families, so I’m excited to lead conversations about Kim and the other characters on the forums.

Please don’t hesitate to post your questions because I’m here to help!

KalindaKing
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.