OOTD ~Keeping Up With Kouture - Fashion Thread 2016

Comments

• iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    #ootd
    image_zpsu3sum7ut.png
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    HAHA that's Kiki with Everly :p:p just look at the shoes and you'll know LOL! Thanks for sharing, I just got the stripey skirt too but I posted my styling in the weekend thread. Take a look and see what you think Haftime :)
    haftime wrote: »
    rZWPC8y.jpg

Everly and Madison enjoying Malibu as hair twins! (I've been trying to style the new skirt.)
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    d'oh! Sorry! Kiki looks great!
    SugarK wrote: »
    HAHA that's Kiki with Everly :p:p just look at the shoes and you'll know LOL! Thanks for sharing, I just got the stripey skirt too but I posted my styling in the weekend thread. Take a look and see what you think Haftime :)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Completed the event and this is how I styled the shirt
    GDb7wXU.jpg

Everyone in here looks fabulous!

So sexy! I loved! Worthy of Sonia Blade! I have a crush on her since ever <3
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    OOTD - sunning it up in Mykonos :D

Thanks so much for the beautiful outfit, Max! I've wanted this item for so long! <3

0214CE1B-57EF-4401-9FD0-F85BFD994208_zps3kftqqi1.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • kkhollywoodzkkhollywoodz Registered Users 34 Posts
    he proposed to my doll. i find him so ugly but she's hot, he's on the b-list, and i want a baby so oh well
    22F0euM.jpg
    he proposed to my doll. i find him so ugly but she's hot, he's on the b-list, and i want a baby so oh well

Lol!!!! Congratulations on your engagement! :D

OOTD Clubbing with Kiki in Vegas. I love Kiki's top!

1851066F-4442-43ED-8526-97C7E9377C81_zpscljlqqbx.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    Thanks Amy!!! the top was a reward from the reality shows. I was surprised too how cute it was :o. Kiki is relieved that Madison didn't take her to Rome :p she's heard rumours about that trip :p:p lol
    AmyT wrote: »
    Lol!!!! Congratulations on your engagement! :D

OOTD Clubbing with Kiki in Vegas. I love Kiki's top!

1851066F-4442-43ED-8526-97C7E9377C81_zpscljlqqbx.jpg
    Thank you so much Sassy! This top has been on my wish list since the update! :o

image.jpg1_zps3xastzik.jpg
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
    I really like this shirt :o
    kkh_zps1dg9c3cy.jpg~original
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carolyn Ferocious almost drowned on the beach but then again the hunky lifeguard saved her life. He's her ultimate hero.
    y6cnK1.jpg

#OOTD
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Here's my outfit of the day for the other day-- Everly wore some KL to meet with Karl-- hope he doesn't mind the Valentino on her feet!

LmNm8YG.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Thank you so much Sassy! This top has been on my wish list since the update! :o

image.jpg1_zps3xastzik.jpg

You're welcome doll :) I love Kiki's style xx

I just made the stupid mistake - I've sent you a gift before inviting you for a gig.. so now we love each other lol (same thing with Amy's Madison and couple of other girls from here :/ )
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Lol that's ok Sassy, I love you too :p and I've done that before, idk how many time I can gift though without my husband feeling spurned and trying to divorce me :rolleyes: but I guess we'll find out cuz I don't wanna stop sending gifts :p:p

I just made the stupid mistake - I've sent you a gift before inviting you for a gig.. so now we love each other lol (same thing with Amy's Madison and couple of other girls from here :/ )
    Yes! I have quite a few love relationships with my forum friends, which is kind of a bummer only because then I don't get the same relationship level-ups. I do feel fortunate that such lovely ladies are romantically interested in me though! :P
    Lol that's ok Sassy, I love you too :p and I've done that before, idk how many time I can gift though without my husband feeling spurned and trying to divorce me :rolleyes: but I guess we'll find out cuz I don't wanna stop sending gifts :p:p
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts

Ahh Im glad you posted this! I was super curious why half of my own friends were lovers instead of professional contacts.. Now I know. I did go on a gifting spree when they were added. Lol

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    ahahahah aren't we a lovely girl squad here? lol
    So much love, GIRL POWER!

344qzab.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have so many forum friends who ended up with the heart instead of the Star, due to gifting. A little thing like color makes a difference. I send a pink dress and it's a heart, I send the same dress in Black....it's a star. We should do a pictorial about all our friends who are sweethearts in the game ....BY MISTAKE.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1467907104888_zpspowl5uhj.jpg
    So happy I won this top today :-)
    Android
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    ootd
    image_zpseqv2apvv.jpeg
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Wasn't really too keen on this playsuit/rompers, but Maria offered a lux discount and I found that with my new accessories from the weekend, it's actually not that bad! I feel like it's going for a vintage 90s Malibu beach girl vibe. (side note, "vintage 90s"... can't believe it's 20+ years ago, I feel old!)

KKH_Screenshot_1468202732614_zpswbil8kpj.jpg
    My doll and her hubby were seeking professional help from their marriage counselor because their marriage was in turmoil, but they're getting better though. It's such slow working progress and they're trying to aim towards their goal to reach #1 on the top couple list. There hasn't been a dating event in so long on KKH land that the couple went on a wonderful cruise trip to enjoy themselves.☺
    PicsArt_07-11-03.32.59_zpsaqsnmecs.png~original
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Haven't posted in months but I'm glad to see familiar "faces" and new ones. Carol I'm loving your fifty shades of grey look. Since you bought it up I can't even remember the last dating event we had, wonder if Glu got rid of those?:confused:
    2zibotk.jpg

My doll wore this look a day or two ago.
    Sophie
    Kiki and Kara just chillin in New Orleans :)

image.jpg1_zpsjvn0hb8h.jpg
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Sugar chillin in New Orleans is definitely a good pass time while waiting for those "Summer Style" votes to come in ;)
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
    Absolutely! I still have 90 mins to kill LOL :p
    Lenochka wrote: »
    Sugar chillin in New Orleans is definitely a good pass time while waiting for those "Summer Style" votes to come in ;)
    Carol I'm loving your fifty shades of grey look. Since you bought it up I can't even remember the last dating event we had, wonder if Glu got rid of those?:confused:

Thanks Cookie.

I think that the last time we had a dating event was about 2 months ago.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Yes! Carol Davida won the top as her first partnership prize.☺
    image.php?di=PQVQ3.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Yes! My doll won the skirt as her partnership prize.☺
    image.php?di=66N2X.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

OOTD x2... Madison went for a workout then went clubbing in Sydney :) the NARS makeup is really growing on me, I'm pleased I bought it!

0818AE08-0888-41E7-A9D6-21DDD7A68B94_zpsau0cbldt.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.