Options

Question for the male dolls

Tiki LouTiki Lou Registered Users 8 Posts
Does anyone have the gift box shirts with the bamboo leaves on it?
I've never received one and not seen it in any daily giftbox pallet. Was this for a special event or am I having spectalularly bad luck?

ClllLDgUkAQOuej?format=jpg&name=large

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey Tiki Lou!

Welcome to the forum.

No you don't have bad luck, those items never were properly released on the boxes, they just are in the wardrobe as long with those striped pants.

Hope this helps you!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Come to think of it, there are a few items I never ever see in any giftboxes. Should we compile a list, then see if others have info about a specific item? I remember someone asking about the Baby Shower items, Glu said every item should be in the TB GB Rotation, and got them included. So, if there are other things, and no one comes forward to say they saw it. Maybe we can get these items looked into as well. Just my suggestion, btw Welcome to the Forum Tiki Lou. :) Cool name.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Tiki LouTiki Lou Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thanks Vats and Koko :D
    Was worried I had a glitch with those shirts (and those great pinstripe pants too, wth!)
  • Options
    Come to think of it, there are a few items I never ever see in any giftboxes. Should we compile a list, then see if others have info about a specific item? I remember someone asking about the Baby Shower items, Glu said every item should be in the TB GB Rotation, and got them included. So, if there are other things, and no one comes forward to say they saw it. Maybe we can get these items looked into as well. Just my suggestion, btw Welcome to the Forum Tiki Lou. :) Cool name.

Well I thought on doing that a while ago, cause I wanted the pink shirt, but I don't want to be the responsible for 'unleash the beast', you know those items can start to show up at event boxes instead of daily ones and prevent people to get better stuff...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Tiki Lou wrote: »
    Does anyone have the gift box shirts with the bamboo leaves on it?
    I've never received one and not seen it in any daily giftbox pallet. Was this for a special event or am I having spectalularly bad luck?

ClllLDgUkAQOuej?format=jpg&name=large

My male doll has these bamboo shirts in his giftboxes. He's quite new though, less then a week.
  • Options
    Keem wrote: »
    My male doll has these bamboo shirts in his giftboxes. He's quite new though, less then a week.

Really?

So we do have a glitch, maybe something to do with a storyline on advanced levels that prevent us from receive those, that happened with SO's bubble speech on many players games. Bilal knows what happened that time...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Well I thought on doing that a while ago, cause I wanted the pink shirt, but I don't want to be the responsible for 'unleash the beast', you know those items can start to show up at event boxes instead of daily ones and prevent people to get better stuff...

True. But I feel like some of the gift box items are ugh.. We never ever get them!! No happy medium though.
    Keem wrote: »

You've got them and they are locked (like ours) or you have actually received one you can wear?
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I'll take a screen cap with my male doll and post later!

I think he currently owns the pink one...
  • Options
    Happened this morning...
    f5sEbHM.png?1

First time ever I saw one bamboo shirt on my palettes!

Of course was the one that I always wanted and I missed:mad:

Hope they start to pop up more frequently now and not one time a year!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Finally! Maybe Glu finally noticed and put it in.
    PM to add
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Me too, First time I saw the bamboo shirt on my palettes!
    image_zpsuuekrowm.png
  • Options
    I saw the gray one in my palette today, also all other boxes had a partnership but the one I chose lol

I think this confirms that they fixed that for us, yay!

Thanks Glu!

P.S. Peter I'm following you at instagram, love your posts there!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!