Monday Never Felt Better - 7/12/16 Midweek event maybe? Let's talk.

Comments

• FrantasticFrantastic Registered Users 32 Posts
    When does it start?

About 1pm it was, right?
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Frantastic wrote: »
    When does it start?

About 1pm it was, right?

It started 10 minutes ago. Is it not working for you?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • plasticsunshineplasticsunshine Registered Users 40 Posts
    Good luck with the boxes everyone. Can't wait to see what you open :)
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Guys guys! I'm finish :))
    image_zps0rqc12tx.png
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    Is there supposed to be a timer for the voting events as to when you can see if you won?

Because mine only gives me the option to get results buy paying 20 k-stars... Previous events you could check it after so much time without paying for results...
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Good morning everyone. Happy Voting. :) Peter, congratulations. I'm afraid of saving them all for one palette. Suppose you get the palette from hell? That would be my fear. I'll just trudge along with earn it and select it. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    daffodil wrote: »
    The no eyebrows look is terrifying

I agree, lol... It just doesn't look right :p

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    So glad for a SYS event! They are a LOT more manageable for me than the work ones and I can usually finish them. Good luck everyone!!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Hey, I bought the club, outfitted it, along with the polar bear. I did the gigs, and I just happened to walk the polar bear. Went back 2 days later, I'm locked out of my club? My own bouncer won't let me in? Suppose I didn't walk the polar bear? I wouldn't be able to tap him for how many days? I spent 80Stars on the bear. Isn't that the most expensive pet? So...let us go back in the way we can enter so chic whether or not gigs are available.

I'm guessing it's a mistake to charge us 80 Stars for a bear, and then lock him the hell up. Another game just didn't do the gigs yet, you better believe she stopped modeling and went to retrieve her bear.

That's it. my little crank for the day.:cool:
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay. That's dedication. You can take a vacay from everyday life.....but you can't vacay from The Game. :)

Lol, you know it! But this is part of my vacay: no work, no stress, just me, my real life family and my Glu family!

Oh wow, Peter, you finished already!! Good luck with opening the boxes!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Hey, I bought the club, outfitted it, along with the polar bear. I did the gigs, and I just happened to walk the polar bear. Went back 2 days later, I'm locked out of my club? My own bouncer won't let me in? Suppose I didn't walk the polar bear? I wouldn't be able to tap him for how many days? I spent 80Stars on the bear. Isn't that the most expensive pet? So...let us go back in the way we can enter so chic whether or not gigs are available.

I'm guessing it's a mistake to charge us 80 Stars for a bear, and then lock him the hell up. Another game just didn't do the gigs yet, you better believe she stopped modeling and went to retrieve her bear.

That's it. my little crank for the day.:cool:

Wait, I haven't bought the bear yet.... So basically if you do all the gigs you're locked out of the club for a week until you can do more gigs? I'm kinda debating on getting the bear now :(

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I wish that the glitch was back for this event lol

I just hate waiting 4 more hrs for my dolls results.:(

Edit: The glitches are back. Oh yeah!:cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    How much are people earning when they win the vote? 60 points seems a bit higher than the last voting event. Not sure I'll finish this one and there is no glitch happening on my end :/
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    ofortuna wrote: »
    How much are people earning when they win the vote? 60 points seems a bit higher than the last voting event. Not sure I'll finish this one and there is no glitch happening on my end :/

You earn 5 for just submitting a look and 10 if your look doesn't win but if it dose win then you will be rewarded 20. If you summit a outfit every 4 hours you're sure to to complete the event. The fourth box is only 240 I believe.
    Sophie
    last time, I remember 240points as the whole event. 60, 120, 180, 240 To submit a look pays 5 Points. If you win you win 20 Event points. If you don't win, you win 10 points. so, each round will be 25 points all together if you win, or 15 Points if you don't win.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FrantasticFrantastic Registered Users 32 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    It started 10 minutes ago. Is it not working for you?

no, it isn't. :(
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    My palettes were a nice assortment. I saw lots of black box clothing items (including mickey ears hair, which I missed, darn it) and plenty of opportunities to win kstars. The only downer was accidentally buying an ugly pair of pants with some newly won kstars, but that's on me lol!
    Wait, I haven't bought the bear yet.... So basically if you do all the gigs you're locked out of the club for a week until you can do more gigs? I'm kinda debating on getting the bear now :(

I don't know how long, but I'm sure they're going to fix it. We can go into any of the other places we own, (so chic) whether or not we're able to do gigs, so, I'm not paying anyone to clean up after the bear. He's not in the woods anymore, ya know?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • byebyeBernabyebyeBerna Registered Users 29 Posts
    Im happy with the voting event. They take less effort to complete than the throwbacks. I think athrowback would be great as a weekend event. I wonder if there are some throwback items in these guftboxes because I just opened a purse that got placed between my event items instead of along with the other giftbox items.
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Got hair in my first box, I'm one happy doll. Hope everyone else is enjoying the voting event so far!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I don't know how long, but I'm sure they're going to fix it. We can go into any of the other places we own, (so chic) whether or not we're able to do gigs, so, I'm not paying anyone to clean up after the bear. He's not in the woods anymore, ya know?

That's really weird Koko, I don't have any trouble accessing the club and my little polar bear. I just checked again to make sure, and it's no problem for me.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    and you have no available gigs there? Did you already complete them? I was/am locked out of the iOS game's Polar Bear Club, but I have my bear with me. I just finished all 3 on my Android. I'll go back and see if that's locked out too, and I'll grab a screenshot.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, I should not be allowed near a laptop till I'm fully awake. LOl Went back to take the screenshot, on the iOS and I tapped him and he said "I'll have work for you a little later if you want to come back" or whatever to that extent. then I looked over his shoulder, just tapped on the igloo door.....I'm in. :o

See, if I were rude and just walked past the plebeian doorman, ignoring him like Willow would, I could just go in. But stop to talk to be polite, and he made me think I couldn't get in. :)

Oh, I forgot to check the time on that one.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    just finished the voting event. I guess it's still glitchy. Here's the outfit Vida won with her first gold box. and the two gold box palettes. the black boxes I had were only energy, Kash, and kstars :/

IMG_20160712_094458_zpspc5zvnf9.jpg
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm done with the event on both of my games. Thank goodness for the glitches that I can get my immediate results and I don't need to wait 4 more hrs. I have 0 patience with voting events. I haven't opened up my boxes yet but when I do, I'll post screen shots later. I'll probably win ****pie prizes anyways. Oops why did I just jinx myself just about now? hahaha :D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yep Vida, totally glitched and I'm glad for that lol

My boxes sucked this time, I started well, but then everything went downhill with 3 horrendous set of boxes:
    hkcsGAt.png?1
    nyPBeBW.png?1
    7XP3OGK.png?1
    FMK36lM.png?1

It's ok, at least I hadn't to wait to be surprised by all that 'amazing' stuff:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Yep Vida, totally glitched and I'm glad for that lol

My boxes sucked this time, I started well, but then everything went downhill with 3 horrendous set of boxes:
    hkcsGAt.png?1
    nyPBeBW.png?1
    7XP3OGK.png?1
    FMK36lM.png?1

It's ok, at least I hadn't to wait to be surprised by all that 'amazing' stuff:p

Oh no Vats your last palette makes me want to cry!! I hope it's back to throwback event next week! but yeah thank goodness for glitches, I can't imagine waiting the three days to get to the last box only to end up with something you can't even wear!
    When not glitched, do we go down 1 star every 12 minutes? We start with 20 stars to go, I started at 5:50 a.m. on my iOS, at 10:17 I got my results. So that was almost 4 1/2 hours. So, one round is about 4 hours? So, if I lost eacj time it would take about a day for one box? Luckily I won, If I keep winning I'll get my first box at about 6 pm? Why did I think it was 2 hours? I think it's time for a red bull. My brain is a fog.

I think we all know my organ based math issues. So, can someone with their appendix intact, please tell me how long one round lasts on iOS? TYVM . I'll go get my energy drink
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    No Glitches on my end :(:(:( this is absolute torture as I have very little patience.
    I absolutely refuse to spend KStars get my results beforehand so.....
    If we have 2days and 16hours to finish the event (correct me if I'm wrong)
    It takes 4 hours to submit a look and get your result.
    24+24+16= 64
    64/4= 16
    So I can manage to submit 16 looks max
    You get 5 event points for every look you submit
    16*5 = 80
    And if you win the look you get 20 points
    16*20= 320
    320+80= 400
    400 is the maximum amount of points you can get if you win every look and submit a look every 4 hours.
    How many points do you need to open all 4 boxes????
    I don't think I'm going get them all.
    14pxsDFs9JCx20.gif
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    No glitches for me either Lenochka and voting events are by far my LEAST favourite :rolleyes: oh well, I will still try to get all 4 boxes because "ADDICTED!" lol, but I think the last box is only 240 points

EDIT: yes KOKO posted it earlier:

last time, I remember 240points as the whole event. 60, 120, 180, 240 To submit a look pays 5 Points. If you win you win 20 Event points. If you don't win, you win 10 points. so, each round will be 25 points all together if you win, or 15 Points if you don't win.
    Lenochka wrote: »
    No Glitches on my end :(:(:( this is absolute torture as I have very little patience.
    I absolutely refuse to spend KStars get my results beforehand so.....
    If we have 2days and 16hours to finish the event (correct me if I'm wrong)
    It takes 4 hours to submit a look and get your result.
    24+24+16= 64
    64/4= 16
    So I can manage to submit 16 looks max
    You get 5 event points for every look you submit
    16*5 = 80
    And if you win the look you get 20 points
    16*20= 320
    320+80= 400
    400 is the maximum amount of points you can get if you win every look and submit a look every 4 hours.
    How many points do you need to open all 4 boxes????
    I don't think I'm going get them all.
    14pxsDFs9JCx20.gif