Monday Never Felt Better - 7/12/16 Midweek event maybe? Let's talk.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    What platform just has the loading bar?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Koko I play on Android
    Android
  • DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    Koko, I'm using a Kindle device
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    iPad - got a lading bar too
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Mini update and now I'm stuck "getting results" (right as I was about to open my first box). Perhaps one day we'll have an event that isn't fluffed up....
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    It's baaack! Phew..
    Android
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Oops ...

image.jpg
    SugarK wrote: »
    She rushed out of the house in a hurry :p:p lol

Hopefully, it's not her wedding day. It looks like a wedding gown?!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Yes!! The game is back on Kindle. I had a glitch and already finished the event. But I have gigs calling... Hoping everyone gets to finish.
    So the lack of bottoms is a glitch? That is the way the model in my So Chic fashion show gigs looks. Poor Karl..he almost fainted....and he has refused to accompany me to another show...
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's what Carol Davida boxes looks like. She won a whole bunch of extra energy bolts and a pair of silver earrings. Oh thanks Glu for all of that extra energy. That's so generous of you. You're just too kind. It will help me to finish this weekend event. Once again thank you to the Glu team for helping me tremendously. *note the sarcasm*

ctsi0V.png
    0cX19y.png
    5hmsjs.png
    vpkByn.png
    JPcS1Z.jpg

I'll post screen shots from my other game later.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Ok, if you're still on loading. take a deep breath, make a drink. then try again. :)

Now, anyone want to give me the don't be discouraged talk over that horrendous box to wait 12 hours for. I didn't stand a chance. I felt for Vats when he showed his last box like this, but by his own admission, he'd had a great first couple of boxes. BUT 12 hours to wait. And what would the alternative have been? To spend stars to get the results faster to speed me to this horrific palette?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Carol, I'm sorry you had awful boxes too. Good luck with your other doll's boxes. Hope you get something really nice.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Ok, if you're still on loading. take a deep breath, make a drink. then try again. :)

Now, anyone want to give me the don't be discouraged talk over that horrendous box to wait 12 hours for. I didn't stand a chance. I felt for Vats when he showed his last box like this, but by his own admission, he'd had a great first couple of boxes. BUT 12 hours to wait. And what would the alternative have been? To spend stars to get the results faster to speed me to this horrific palette?

12 hours?! You're scaring me...
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Somebody please tell me how does this constitute as being a black box pallet? How is this fair? How is this allowed?

DYv6U6p.jpg

Well now I see I wasn't the only one
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Finally got my first box:

Money, nice purse, box purse, energy
    Kstar, money, Kstar, Kstar

I received the Kstars in the 8th box
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I agree, Sonia. My pallet had 2 boxes with energy and 6 with cash, not even any k stars at all :rolleyes:
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Somebody please tell me how does this constitute as being a black box pallet? How is this fair? How is this allowed?

DYv6U6p.jpg

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Here's what Carol Davida boxes looks like. She won a whole bunch of extra energy bolts and a pair of silver earrings. Oh thanks Glu for all of that extra energy. That's so generous of you. You're just too kind. It will help me to finish this weekend event. Once again thank you to the Glu team for helping me tremendously. *note the sarcasm*

ctsi0V.png
    0cX19y.png
    5hmsjs.png
    vpkByn.png
    JPcS1Z.jpg

I'll post screen shots from my other game later.

Sarcasm noted. I got $2,500 kash and 30 energy--I stupidly bought a 2nd box. I took a screenshot, but somehow managed to forget to cap it in its entirety--probably because I was just staring at it like, there's NO black box items in here. Eight boxes: all that was in my palette was kash, stars, and energy. N.O.T.H.I.N.G. E.L.S.E.

Technically, isn't that *cheating*? To not have even one bb item at all??

More: Yeah, you're welcome, Glu. Kim. How about "giving back" now. You owe us a 24-hour gifting suite. I mean, you can afford it, right? It's a place where people grab all the stuff they want. You know. For free. In fact, how 'bout a weekend event Gifting Suite. Where you say thank you. You know what I'm talking about. And the news isn't new. But now. Now you're just making me feel like an idiot.

n.b. any fool can figure out who's the driving force behind K&K. And it ain't k&k.
    bladeoo wrote: »

DYv6U6p.jpg

At least you had the "CHANCE" for an item. I'm not getting up in another 4 hours to start another round. and possibly get a 2nd prize of cash. And it's not even 4000!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    You're right Koko I just wished I hadn't bought a box :(
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    progress -

tumblr_oa8gd8oMQi1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

The first & third lost but the second & 4th won so I'm going to try and focus on shorts coordinates and light colors to see what sticks, hence look 5 I did as my last before heading to bed -

tumblr_oa8gfcIHJm1qfvh9po1_400.jpg

My first box was 30 energy and I narrowly missed some pants but hopefully the next 3 - if I can complete them - work out nicer. Continued luck to everyone else still at it!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    My first black box had NO items whatsoever. One box was energy and the other SEVEN were kash. What gives??
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • MissJanuary83MissJanuary83 Registered Users 30 Posts
    FINALLY got to my first box. Man, voting events are grueling when ya don't have the glitch! Got 25 kstars. Can't complain, because the 2 boxes with items were definitely not anything my doll would wear. :)

I am always greatful for any midweek events. But I agree that they should give us some gigs to do that reward points, during voting events. Give us something to do while waiting all those hours!
    You can call me Tiffany.
    iOS player
    Active daily on KKH, KKG & BSAD
    GC: Tiffany12683
    Star ID: 2J2E2NWR
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks Koko for wishing me good luck.
    Carol, I'm sorry you had awful boxes too. Good luck with your other doll's boxes. Hope you get something really nice.

Carolyn Ferocious boxes has probably gotten somewhat better. The only prize that I like is the dress for my new doll.

LQ6pL2.png
    I3CO6G.png
    kbwfcY.png
    gS6I2Y.png
    NMshBM.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Ok so I managed to open the first two boxes so far:

1. Was great, I really like the top just need the pants now

image.png

2. Was awful, the pants were in the first box (silent cry) I really didn't want money, at least the energy could help me complete a gig
    Any ways it is what it is.

image.png

So it's a balance - one good box & one bad box, I can't complain it could be worse.
    Another day of waiting begins. Good luck to everyone today!
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I've been up since 5 a.m., here since 5:15. I've been working for over 12 hours for my first box. Who wants to see? I picked one, bought one and said very loudly that old radio term.......fspc. I'll show ya.
    ;)

1ED1E0AF-085A-498A-A86A-E4E12BBB2812_zps337njmbd.png

Oh no Koko, that is just the worst..! I'm so sorry for you. But on the bright side... it can't get any worse...
    But I feel your pain getting this as a 'reward' after 12 hours so:

image_zpsn8ewx14v.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Andrzej I think all your looks are awesome! Sometimes I put together my fav looks and they don't win, a little disappointing but it's always a challenge to coordinate a winning look, so that part is fun :)
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    progress -

The first & third lost but the second & 4th won so I'm going to try and focus on shorts coordinates and light colors to see what sticks, hence look 5 I did as my last before heading to bed -

My first box was 30 energy and I narrowly missed some pants but hopefully the next 3 - if I can complete them - work out nicer. Continued luck to everyone else still at it!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I'm so behind. I only opened one box last night. After seeing everyone's palettes here, I don't even care if I get to all of them or not. It's so frustrating. I bet if I submit some wacky look with Elizabeth's head on, I would win. Will you vote for me when you see this :confused:

image.jpg
    I don't like voting event!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    progress -

I'm beggining to think kkh gamers don't like their men in little clothing. See here for example your 'sleeveless' looks didn't win ans Garrett put one of those shirts on and he lost too. Maybe we're not into our guys' choices this event.

Glu, can we have an option to make our guys a little yah know...bulk-ish. The girls got makeup can we have a gym? Lol. No, really can we?
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    I'm so behind. I only opened one box last night. After seeing everyone's palettes here, I don't even care if I get to all of them or not. It's so frustrating. I bet if I submit some wacky look with Elizabeth's head on, I would win. Will you vote for me when you see this :confused:

image.jpg
    I don't like voting event!

LOVE it! LOL I've been doing this too... just more provocative outfits lol VOTE for KORKOV!! hahaha
    Ok I'm in. I wasn't going to submit any more looks, don't care. but I'll do korkov too. :)

And Linda, thank you so much. I'm feeling better, but this is the biggest do nothing event. Being away for 4 or more hours, voting till you've seen the same outfit 10 times in a row. I think I'm cleaning my house today. They should give us the incentive to lessen the wait time by voting. Or something.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary