Weekend Event 715//16- Under Wraps? No Klue!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Gotta Clean up for the NewBroom.gif
New Thread New Weekend New Event

Do we know what it is? Do we know what the clothes will be?
No to all of the above.
But it's our beloved Weekend Event...Be it what it may.....

What do you hope in your heart of hearts....this weekend will be and will bring you?

Since they must be working on it before the Loading meter comes, I looked for an image of men working on a Jackhammer. what I got was the cast of Magic Mike doing the Jack Hammer.
Enjoy while we wait for the unveiling of their finished product.....the weekend Update I mean.
MMJackhammer.gif
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I've been saying this over and over for the past few weeks and it hasn't helped, but I'm crossing my fingers for a good event with some ~decent~ items (I used to say nice, but apparently that was too much to ask for).

It's been months since we've had a dating event, but I'm starting to think Glu has been giving up on those. I remember a rumour last week on Instagram that there was to be two VIP events in a row, but I really doubt that. So, if it isn't a dating event, I'm thinking party.

As usual, I will keep my eyes on Instagram for a spoiler!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'd be ok if it was another VIP event, but only because I'm saving up for a decent one. I just couldn't bring myself to waste my stars for another pair of sunglasses last week.

I wouldn't mind a dating event or party. Hopefully the items aren't TOO good because I'm traveling to an area where I don't get very good service :P
  • tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    I would love a dating event! :) My doll and her spouse are trying to have babies and a dating event would help. They go out at least twice a day right now so I can level up the points but a dating event would be awesome! :)
    tara98gold wrote: »
    I would love a dating event! :) My doll and her spouse are trying to have babies and a dating event would help. They go out at least twice a day right now so I can level up the points but a dating event would be awesome! :)

Same! I've been waiting for a dating event to really focus on my husband, but it has been sooooo long since we've had one!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Same! I've been waiting for a dating event to really focus on my husband, but it has been sooooo long since we've had one!

I'm not sure how I feel about a dating event. I read multiple posts on here about how dating is annoying and that the spouses are overly clingy and constantly ask your dolls to hang out. Then again I suppose my doll doesn't have to keep dating after the event is over and just break up with them.

Edit: Also I just got a mini update. Does anyone know what that is about?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    I am also hoping for an easy grind weekend, since I'll be busy. We haven't had a dating event in awhile so maybe it's that? Reality show/professional gig would be preferable since Ive been trying to raise fans for my reality show
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    It's a VIP event guys. Again.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I can't believe it's VIP again. This is not right.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

ticisss wrote: »
    It's a VIP event guys. Again.

How do you know?
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    How do you know?

Because some people already post the spoilers on instagram!
    Instagram spoilers are out. Earnable items are better than last weekend
    Is this the event? Are we allowed to screen shot instagram pics and post them here?

UCEsowq.jpg
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I have the stars, but like....why?
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    So I guess I was right about the two VIP events in a row, lol.

Items are way better than last week! And the earnable items are actually nicer than some of the giftbox ones? In my opinion anyways (I think I just don't like the shirt and the pants together).

I will actually get to go on a spending spree this week (yay!). I really hope I get the giftbox hair this week; it isn't amazing, but (again) it's so different than anything I have in my closet. And I actually kind of like the necklace (again, it's different)...

Edit: Yeah, I think I like the giftbox items, just not paired together, like I would not put that hair with that outfit, or maybe it's the colour? Something just feels off!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    katiealexandraa I agree that the items are much nicer than the past VIP items, but I'm not sure what I will spend my K Stars on for this event though. I was thinking of adopting a baby, but maybe it would be better to have a baby the old fashion way.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Two vip events in a row.. spoilers are up on instagram.

Grosssssssssssssssss. I'm not crazy about anything, not even that hair.
    I guess this is why glu gave us back 100% stars with that sale. They had it planned we would be spending them quickly.

Time to find another 20 star item, open one box, and call it an event.
    I do like the look of the longer necklace. I wish the earnable shoes were flipped with the purse. It would be cool if you didn't like an item that they gave you the option of either accepting that item or opening a box. Wishful thinking :p
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I'm so glad it's a VIP event. It's my 25th birthday on Sunday so I wouldn't have time to grind, with all the cake baking and party hosting and everything.

The items are meh, the shoes and the dress are okay, but not worth paying several hundred K-stars for :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I like the earnable items much more than the ones in the gift boxes. The purse is nice and the shoes are too, I just have so many golden shoes already?
    Not sure how I feel about the dress yet, but I'll see. Maybe I'll skip it since I've already bought everything I really wanted last week.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Can't wait to see the items for the boys. ;) Ugh, Another expensive week. But now i'll get all the things I didn't get last week because I was buying the nightclub. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    daffodil wrote: »
    I'm so glad it's a VIP event. It's my 25th birthday on Sunday so I wouldn't have time to grind, with all the cake baking and party hosting and everything.

The items are meh, the shoes and the dress are okay, but not worth paying several hundred K-stars for :)

Happy Birthday Daffodil!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    katiealexandraa I agree that the items are much nicer than the past VIP items, but I'm not sure what I will spend my K Stars on for this event though. I was thinking of adopting a baby, but maybe it would be better to have a baby the old fashion way.

I didn't buy everything I wanted to last week because I didn't like the items! I usually pick a few items and then open some giftboxes. I'm working towards having a baby "the old fashioned way," but for real it is taking so long, especially since there hasn't been a dating event! Maybe grab some pets as well? Or the newer Karl items?

Happy birthday daffodil!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Thank you so much, koko and katie :)
    hackers can burn in hell
    HBDaffodil.gif

Hope your weekend is super Special. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I don't like VIP :(

Even if the items are good 600 Kstars is just too much so I usually just buy something to fill the first box and is the end. Kstars are way too precious for me to just blow them on a dress that otherways would cost 120 Kstars max...I think LOL.

I guess Xime is going for the nightclub this weekend then.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I don't like VIP :(

Even if the items are good 600 Kstars is just too much so I usually just buy something to fill the first box and is the end. Kstars are way too precious for me to just blow them on a dress that otherways would cost 120 Kstars max...I think LOL.

I guess Xime is going for the nightclub this weekend then.

It's not necessarily wasting your kstars, as you are actually buying items you do want. It's more like a bonus item! However, I do get what you're saying, I didn't spend much last weekend because I didn't like the items!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • MissJanuary83MissJanuary83 Registered Users 30 Posts

Happy birthday, daffodil!
    Glad you got a VIP weekend for your birthday. Frees up lots of celebration time! :) Have a great one.

I'm not really feeling the items. Other than the giftbox hair... kinda. My kstar supply cannot handle 2 VIP weekends in a row! ;) So, I'll mostly be sitting this one out.
    You can call me Tiffany.
    iOS player
    Active daily on KKH, KKG & BSAD
    GC: Tiffany12683
    Star ID: 2J2E2NWR
  • byebyeBernabyebyeBerna Registered Users 29 Posts
    The only thing i do not understand is the clock on the announcent icon. Its says 2 days in one picture and 14hours in the other. 2 days is how long a weekend event last but we will have way longer than 14 hours left on the karl announcement even after this weekend.
    Maybe the event loaded but out of order? Spoilers are never really wrong though
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    So I guess I was right about the two VIP events in a row, lol.

Items are way better than last week! And the earnable items are actually nicer than some of the giftbox ones? In my opinion anyways (I think I just don't like the shirt and the pants together).

I will actually get to go on a spending spree this week (yay!). I really hope I get the giftbox hair this week; it isn't amazing, but (again) it's so different than anything I have in my closet. And I actually kind of like the necklace (again, it's different)...

Edit: Yeah, I think I like the giftbox items, just not paired together, like I would not put that hair with that outfit, or maybe it's the colour? Something just feels off!

I agree that the earnables are way better! i'm gonna have try to imagine the gift box items with other pieces, i'm sure the screencap does not do them justice... maybe. the only thing i absolutely don't want is that hair with the bun... i think the bun should be lower or something. other than that i'm just glad i have another opportunity to get more items i was saving my kstars for! this weekend, no chasing gift box items for sure... i'll probably just open my standard 3 :P
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

Happy Birthday!!

I'm not thrilled about a VIP event myself but I've been busy all week and not grinding for items will mean I will actually rest instead XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats