Weekend Event 715//16- Under Wraps? No Klue!

Comments

• RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    I'm actually kinda okay with two VIPs in a row, and these items look good to me. I like that purse, it reminds me of the Balmain purse from the package I have always regretted not buying... *silent cry* Only thing is, I wish the bun hair had more volume on the sides. I think it looks slightly strange with the top knot and flat sides, especially since I like when Koko wears that hair in real life and the down hair is gorgeously curled and "floofed" haha
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I loooove having 4 VIP events within the last 2 months.
    -eyeroll-
    I hate when I start to feel like a company cares more about money than their customers.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    What⁉

Is Glu out of their effing minds? A V.I.P. event again?

My dolls are so broke and I won't be able to fully complete it anyways. I'll just buy something inside of their closets to open my my freebies gift boxes and to get the purses of course.
    5bbsyf.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    f67ae2558912fb4f64154b495ce16f69.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Oh Carol!...I feel your pain. I love the VIP high heels but no way I'm paying 300 kstar for them. I have never had 300 kstars lol. I'm sure goint to go for KL items or the club. Decisions, decisions.

Oh my. Khloe makes me want to go on a diet.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

Okay, after seeing this picture. I'm going to put my shopping list together now!! Thanks for posting it. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy B'day daffodil!

VIP again?
    aPuGmpj.gif?1

When I saw the samurai bun I had this VIP feeling, but it didn't came last week so I thought I was wrong, but with a new VIP maybe my feelings were right after all...

Well if is not tomorow they're trolling me for sure:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    I have know way of knowing if Glu planned to throw two VIPs in a row. But after that great 2 for 1 sale I expected more of them than usual. They're the fastest way to get players to spend Kstars. If players dont spend 'em they wont buy more, esp. after getting stars for half price. It doesn't pay to get too annoyed at the economics of the game...its just the way business has to work I think. Maybe the reason we have another VIP right away is because the items in the last one were not so desireable. Perhaps players didn't spend as many stars as Glu expected they would. I have to really budget my Kstar spending so I will probably only get the first two earnables this week. ( I may give in and buy one mystery box...that purple blouse is nice. I'm a deep V-neckline lover. lol.. ) But I do think the items are nicer in general than last time so people may spend more Kstars and then we might not have another VIP for a while.

aw ...is anyone else suffering from "Throwback" withdrawal. No. Don't answer. I already know the answer
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Okay, after seeing this picture. I'm going to put my shopping list together now!! Thanks for posting it. :)
    you're welcome! i love the outfit too :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    male spoilers - https://www.instagram.com/p/BH3D9TNBSrY/?taken-by=haroldxholmes

13715162_512787578917958_967953047_n_zpsyppyqilf.jpg

Surprised/relieved that the only new hair is something similar to one from January -

tumblr_oabw7m4wcx1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

(oh, how I coveted that suit and hair. still do) so maybe I'll try for that? I have 50 or so stars so that's two boxes if I just buy one right? Clothing wise, I only really like the earnable shirt but eh - not worth the price and the shorts are cute but if I can only get one thing than hair please!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Daleth wrote: »
    I have know way of knowing if Glu planned to throw two VIPs in a row. But after that great 2 for 1 sale I expected more of them than usual. They're the fastest way to get players to spend Kstars. If players dont spend 'em they wont buy more, esp. after getting stars for half price. It doesn't pay to get too annoyed at the economics of the game...its just the way business has to work I think. Maybe the reason we have another VIP right away is because the items in the last one were not so desireable. Perhaps players didn't spend as many stars as Glu expected they would. I have to really budget my Kstar spending so I will probably only get the first two earnables this week. ( I may give in and buy one mystery box...that purple blouse is nice. I'm a deep V-neckline lover. lol.. ) But I do think the items are nicer in general than last time so people may spend more Kstars and then we might not have another VIP for a while.

I was thinking this too. However, I would assume these things are planned out farther in advance? I'm glad I didn't give in and spend many kstars last week, I like this week's items much better.
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »

I don't like them this week :(
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Surprised/relieved that the only new hair is something similar to one from January

I guess they have to run out of hairstyles eventually. If it's a nice style, I don't even mind them releasing similar hairstyles, as long as they are spread out/slightly different. I mean, it's rare to have every hair in the game, especially since they are usually harder to get.

**** THAT ALL LOOKS SO GOOD ON HER. Okay, really starting to like this week's items after seeing this image, thanks for sharing! Annoying how they couldn't just make the hair earnable, though (since it goes with the dress). I have horrible luck with boxes. :(

Any images of the giftbox items? (if they are from rl)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I do like the earnable dress, but I've only gone for everything once and that was because I liked the 300 and 500 kstar items and while I like the gold shoes, I don't 300kstar like them.

le sigh, I at least hope you can get a Kstar for each gig. I got energy from my final weekday box so I have like 85 bolts ready to go.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Oh wow... time to finish all those storyline gigs lol I am free and alone this weekend, the forecast says rain, so I was planning to "work, work, work, work.." in KKH land lol
    Not a big fan of the items, I like the hair and the earnable purse.. ANd what to say about the Koko? She slays. Best dressed of the sisters, that Monica Rose stylist makes wonders.
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Its weird to have 2 VIP events in a row, I read the rumor on instagram few days ago so I was 'prepped'. I'm on a trip so I can't complain as much but enjoy the time off that I'm getting from KKH. When I get back home I will complete the event for Xan, not Jax tho.
    PM to add
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I want the long Kung Fu hair.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I really love the earnables this week. The gift box items I'm not so sure about. I'd like the hair of course, I always want the hair lol, but I'd really need to see it on my doll before I decide to chase it or not.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • MissJanuary83MissJanuary83 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Well, the dreaded $4k box got me. Noooo.
    You can call me Tiffany.
    iOS player
    Active daily on KKH, KKG & BSAD
    GC: Tiffany12683
    Star ID: 2J2E2NWR
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    I can't believe I've spent 500 K-stars last week on those items, this week is much better. Guess I'll just buy a pet for the box and try to gain a lot of K stars with gigs :)
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
    I got the hair in my free box!! Has this ever happened to me before? I don't think it has!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I accidentally finished the event. Again. I really wanted the gift box pants and got them after getting the other 3 gift box items. I also got some boxes with 40 Kstars which helped me a lot to finish the event :)

Please no 3rd VIP event next week, Glu. I need a little break :(

RvIvkny.jpg
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I opened four boxes, plus my free one, and I'm not going to open anymore, because what I got: $4,000k two times, and 50 energy bolts three times. So rude. This is why I went immediately from the hotel to The Frozen Kokonut. I've been drinking Koko's club's signature crocktail, The Frozen Kokonut. I don't know what's in it exactly, but it goes down so nice and smooth and delicious, I can't even tell you how many I've had so far.

Does this dress and fur make me look drunk??

image_zpsdv7jioxg.jpeg

Two more frozen Krokonuts please! I mean Klockonuts...Kroko-ruts, wait, no, wait---two more Frozen Kokonuts,please! Thank you!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I accidentally finished the event. Again. I really wanted the gift box pants and got them after getting the other 3 gift box items. I also got some boxes with 40 Kstars which helped me a lot to finish the event :)

RvIvkny.jpg

Nice styling Cherrey!:cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Nice styling Cherrey!:cool:

Thank you my dear Carol :o
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I opened four boxes, plus my free one, and I'm not going to open anymore, because what I got: $4,000k two times, and 50 energy bolts three times. So rude. This is why I went immediately from the hotel to The Frozen Kokonut. I've been drinking Koko's club's signature crocktail, The Frozen Kokonut. I don't know what's in it exactly, but it goes down so nice and smooth and delicious, I can't even tell you how many I've had so far.

Does this dress and fur make me look drunk??

image_zpsdv7jioxg.jpeg

Two more frozen Krokonuts please! I mean Klockonuts...Kroko-ruts, wait, no, wait---two more Frozen Kokonuts,please! Thank you!

It's a kross betwen a JackDaniels & Champagne punch, a Wallbanger, and a pina colada in a kokokonut shell. a BIG kokonut shell. It's the equivalent of LI Iced tea without the tea. Glad you enjoy them. :) and you look wonderful in that outfit.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • plasticsunshineplasticsunshine Registered Users 40 Posts
    Cherrey I like how you styled your doll :D

I hate VIP events because I can't buy the K-stars and the ones I earn I think very hard about how to spend them.. So I just used 50 K-stars for the Karl pink shirt and some ripped jeans. I really wanted them :))
    I like the gift box items this week but I hate the necklace. So guess what was in my free box :eek:

a061ed2020c4c851b9bc8515487b7a0a_zpscmbo9jwa.jpg
    Cherrey wrote: »

RvIvkny.jpg

Oh, so gorge, Cherrey! How lucky, too, to get all the gb things; so, so glad for you!:) :)Plus I'm so jealous of the Partnership top, when will my doll get hers??:( Also, I thought the gold pants might not look so great, but now I can see I would probably to have them. Oh well; only 47 stars left and I'm not going to blow them on another gb that'll more likely than not have either more $4,000k for me, or 50 more energy. And I did want the earnable dress. I also wanted the handbag, which I got by buying so many boxes. Sigh--the dress. I guess maybe I'll have to think it over again; it's just there's so few K-star-costing-things left that I want, it's not going to be worth the irl $$ to buy more stars. When I see something I want, I usually get most seconds after Glu places new stuff in the game. Plus, with the VIP last week, I'm pretty much tapped out on everything else I wanted to buy.

The KL bundle--it looks so nice (the layout is perfect, it looks great and enticing), but not only do I already have all the things offered, but there's only 50 K-stars instead of 60. Not cool. And the price is so right, yet if I didn't have these items already, I'd prob take a pass on it just because *not* 60 stars. So. Glu. Stop finding so many ways to squeeze us, please and thank you.
    Seriously this never happens to me!

CnZf1jDVYAUVo24.jpg:large

CnZf1i4VIAEZEoB.jpg:large
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Wolfie, big Congratulations.  It is sooooo satisfying to get what you really really want in the Free box.  Happy Event Dollies.<br>Aargh.  Another Karl bundle I can't take part in....becauase I have 2 of the outfits...leaving only the purse and 50 stars.  My own fault....I buy too many things.  I should be smart and only get one of each thing, but well, you try sharing an outfit with 2 sisters.  Uh, no.  lol.<br><br>I guess I'll start Reality showing yeah, picked up energy in some boxes.  what you gonna do? Earn Stars with it. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It's a kross betwen a JackDaniels & Champagne punch, a Wallbanger, and a pina colada in a kokokonut shell. a BIG kokonut shell. It's the equivalent of LI Iced tea without the tea. Glad you enjoy them. :) and you look wonderful in that outfit.

Ohhh, extreme yum. No wonder my doll can't stand up straight--or hm, she can't stand up anymore at all. Well, such is life. Hic! God, I love a Wallbanger and champagne; paired with a piña colada and whiskey--I'm such a sucker for kokonuts--I wish there were palm trees in NY, so tropical, I love that. The Frozen Kokonut--a New York kick with an easy, so-smooth tropical nip. One more, purleeze! Now where'd that adorable shirtless bartender go...?

Ah, thank you! It was very appropriate for the VIP section, I thought. We ended up sharing magnums of Dom Perignon, and beautiful Waterford crystal pitchers of Frozen K's with James Franco, Leonardo DiCaprio, Orlando Bloom (Legolas, wherest thou long, blondeth hair, oh elven prince:(), and...Justin Beiber...??! Oh, and Jonah Hill was was there with James and Leo--great for comic relief. Isabeau fell asleep on the clam shell buffet for a little bit, until she felt the adorable baby polar bear's soft-furry head under her hand, wanting to be petted. It's gonna be a Netflix and Frozen Kokonuts weekend, I can tell.:p
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    It's 7am here, I went to sleep at 1am. I did not need to wake up early. Why won't my body let me sleep? Anyways, about to go spend spend spend those kstars! Wish me luck on those boxes!

Cherrey, those pants look great on your doll! I remember there being a type of leggings in a VIP a few times ago, But these are soooooo much better; they are so much more detailed!

I really want all the giftbox items, BUT I have terrible luck, so we will see! Please please please let me at least get that hair!!! Glu Gods? Can you hear me?
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh