Weekend Event 715//16- Under Wraps? No Klue!

Comments

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Hahaha, 2 days left? But I want everything NOW lol :p I'm trying to hold back, and I really should know by now that I'm not a lucky chaser lol. I did buy some items I've been coveting so I'm happy about that. Will post in them in the other thread a little later :)
    Buttiel wrote: »
    Good to see you too! I totally agree, I'm so glad I held back last week. Can't help but feel like it's a bit cheap to have the subjectively 'better' items in the second VIP event though. I try not to bash on Glu and stay away from the konspiracy theories, but people probably wouldn't spend as much if the events had been the other way around! Bit of negativity there, sorry. I do love the good mood the thread has going on this weekend. Events are meant to be the highlights of our KKH-weeks! It's good to see them hit the mark. :o

Fingers crossed for your lucky feeling! There's two days left for the event, so you know... try to resist the shiny things and remember the event lasts for days. I might be directing this at you, but I really am just trying to talk some sense into myself. :p
  • empressofjapanempressofjapan Registered Users 32 Posts
    03a5Xsq.jpg

Got the weekend hair in my first paid box and the necklace in the free one. I love the hair though since I haven't won a box hair in forever.
    Add me of GC: empressofjapan
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Once again I had a successful VIP weekend event. I'm not sure I will do the weekend gigs and probably just stick with doing reality shows all weekend to earn K stars.

Here are my palettes for the gift items. I always choose the same three boxes whenever pick.

mWKvVy0l.jpg

I decided to not chase the pants and blouse b/c I didn't think it would be worth it, and I really wish that Glu would get rid of the money in the boxes.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    I caved and went beyond the number of boxes I allowed myself to open . got 40 back, and credit towards the earnable dress. got the top and pants. having a hard time styling the top. I wish the top had more clean lines (no chest pockets, kinda kills the shirt I think).

IMG_20160715_143826_zpsvgr4pvmj.jpg
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Omg I did not know they took away the endless 1hr so chic gigs how am I supposed to get kstars fast now? And the work weekends how do we finish those quickly? I know I'm late but I wasn't playing the last couple months I didn't know they made these changes
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ^I do a bunch of reality gigs myself.

I got the pants. I really like the green dress, I may have to go for it, but I'll wait and see how many Kstars I can earn back today and tomorrow.

Oh, can someone please tell me which house has the ****er spaniel? <~lol at the filter
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »

Oh, can someone please tell me which house has the ****er spaniel? <~lol at the filter

San Diego! xD
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Thanks Kayla and I got the gift box shirt its cute but hard to style gonna try and earn the gems back then open one last box and hope I get the hair
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Wow everyone looks so great!!
    Can one of the male players post a pic of the event pop-up? Preferably before having collected the earner items? I want to update the encyclopedia.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Wow everyone looks so great!!
    Can one of the male players post a pic of the event pop-up? Preferably before having collected the earner items? I want to update the encyclopedia.

image.jpg

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I thought I would give you all an update:

I opted not to open any more giftboxes after my last post. I figured 9 was enough of a gamble, and if I didn't get any of the other event items after that many it just was not meant to be. I would be happy to see these items in a future throwback, especially the pants!

I wish you all luck with the rest of the VIP!

If you want to see what else I bought, check out my post in the fashion thread here.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    image.jpg

image.jpg

Thank you, doll!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Thank you, doll!

You are very welcome. Thank you for doing the Event Items Encyclopedia. It's super helpful!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Maria just called me with an offer on something that I was going to buy during this VIP event anyways. This has never happened before, I feel like Maria never calls during VIP events, at least not about things that cost Kstars.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    I have had a hoard of kstars for completing achievements all this week and spent 120kstars in total opening boxes trying to get the hair because for 1, it wasn't a some baseball cap variant of a hairstyle and also it wasn't some boring down do. and what do I get? loads of energy and 8000 kash. But then again I never have luck and i'm bummed i chased it.
    Lii wrote: »
    Maria just called me with an offer on something that I was going to buy during this VIP event anyways. This has never happened before, I feel like Maria never calls during VIP events, at least not about things that cost Kstars.

Maria Offered me these two items so far this week:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last week's VIP, Maria offered me this new Karl's clothing and some other cash priced stuff.

image.jpg

I like to follow Maria's offers because there are so many things I want to buy and I have hard time making decisions!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Maria Offered me these two items so far this week:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last week's VIP, Maria offered me this new Karl's clothing and some other cash priced stuff.

image.jpg

I like to follow Maria's offers because there are so many things I want to buy and I have hard time making decisions!

Omg...Maria in my game is an art seller/curator lol it's always about art with her. She seldom offers me something worth buying. Your Maria is so much more modern than mine!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Omg...Maria in my game is an art seller/curator lol it's always about art with her. She seldom offers me something worth buying. Your Maria is so much more modern than mine!

Haha, Stardust, you made me laugh! Well, my Maria sometimes repeatedly offers me to buy some ugly paintings that cost K Stars as well. No way I would spend my precious K STARS on ugly paintings. She also offered me to buy that 30K Stars water fountain in Milan home at least twice! Come on, Maria. When I said no, it's NO!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    LOL Stardust, same here!!! She has asked me 3 times to buy the statue in the Florence bedroom :confused:
    SugarK wrote: »
    LOL Stardust, same here!!! She has asked me 3 times to buy the statue in the Florence bedroom :confused:

Yep, statues in Florence and Vienna are definitely no to me. The one in Vienna costs $25,000. For getting only 1 K star back is totally not worth it. The deer head in NJ home bothers me, too. Although it's cheap to buy in K$, I will never hang a deer head in my house. Not that I'm a huge animal lover, it scares me. I don't want to see it each time I go there to pat my cat. (Edit for Correction: Not parrot.) :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  

Yeah, last week she called me three times about the BBQ in Mexico.... Finally Ithpught if she calls again this weekend I'm just going to buy it so I never have to hear about it again... Well she didn't suddenly it was all about the bar in San Diego (Kash)
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Yeah, last week she called me three times about the BBQ in Mexico.... Finally Ithpught if she calls again this weekend I'm just going to buy it so I never have to hear about it again... Well she didn't suddenly it was all about the bar in San Diego (Kash)

We have to give it to her. She annoys you untill you just buy it to stop her lol. That is a good strategy. But yeah...I need her to get on with the serious stuff!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So funny you girls are talking about Maria, cause I promised myself I wouldn't feed the trolls this weekend, but that woman tricked me offering the last Balmain top that I needed to complete my collection, I was waiting day and night for that and of course that should be today!

I got 20k-stars back and that beautiful vest! The onus came with those brown shoes that I definitely wasn't looking for, but it's ok another item that I won't need to see at a throwback box, oh and got the gift box shirt on my free box, not bad however I would love to exchange for the denim shirt below it that I'm eyeing for years...
    7bC7YqW.png?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Finally Ithpught if she calls again this weekend I'm just going to buy it so I never have to hear about it again...
    We have to give it to her. She annoys you untill you just buy it to stop her lol. That is a good strategy.

Lol I can easily simply ignore Maria calls about her luxe goals. The luxe goals are so nonexistent to me that the timer just runs out haha:D

But her daily calls are extremely annoying. She's not a very persuasive saleswoman on my games lol:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I see Maria has been after you guys as well, let's just say she's "hounding" me. I bought the pig and the yorkie cause she called. That's OK though cause I'm thinking about going for the dress since I do really like it. She's after me right now to buy some NARS lips, but I don't really like them for 63 Kstars. Gonna wait to see what she offers me tomorrow but I do have my eye on 2 Balmain tops and the polar bear and that's only 120KStars

Overall, my Maria usually does a pretty good job at offers. I just don't always have the KStars lol

Cilan wrote: »
    San Diego! xD

Thanks! Bummer I don't have that house yet and it's a bit expensive so my censored spaniel will have to wait for another VIP. I hate to buy houses with KStars esp since I can rack up money pretty well as long as Maria isn't calling about some really expensive table.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I just hate when I have those weeks when one doll is lucky and the other doll becomes unlucky smh. This is why now I'm usually taking my time to open up my freebies giftboxes.

#Ups&Downs
    image.php?di=HI1EC.jpg

image.php?di=KS8YK.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Well, apparently Maria reads this forum:

21hjWdN.jpg

Now my doll owns a bbq on the patio of a house that she never enters. #luxelive
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Quick question: the weekend event gigs were the three gigs having to do with "joking around" with Skylar, correct? I ask because even though I have seen others post about her since she came about a couple of updates ago, I still haven't been introduced to her. This was my first gig with her. Have I just not gotten to that storyline yet? It's going to seem kinda backwards if I come across those gigs later and I'm like "Hi, I already know you" haha
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Yes, there is an actual storyline that brings her into the game as a new rival. You may have other storylines that you haven't cleared yet, which is why you haven't gotten hers. But once you've had the first story, she really isn't around much.
    daffodil wrote: »
    I'm so glad it's a VIP event. It's my 25th birthday on Sunday so I wouldn't have time to grind, with all the cake baking and party hosting and everything.

The items are meh, the shoes and the dress are okay, but not worth paying several hundred K-stars for :)

Happy 25th birthday, Daffodil!! Hope you had a great day!

image_zpstoot9k24.jpeg
    Linda

#KKH4Life