v5.3.0 Update! Cuba!

FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
Sneak peak from Kim's snapchat for the next update. Probably
Coming after the 5-star event? which is next week.

11rbzwj.jpg
Prev1345

Comments

• JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    My millenial co-worker just informed me that Kim posted a snapchat today, and she announced that Glu was working on Cuba as a location! I didn't see the snapchat post but did anyone else see it? If so, can you give more details?
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Also these are the Avis coming soon

2yv00b9.jpg
    Hahahaa I JUST posted the same thing. You know what they say about great minds... Koko, please delete mine or merge it with this one since this one has the graphic!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I LOVE the hair with the flower, A flower is so much more versatile that a starfish or a shell. Thank you so much for this. I can't wait to see what our home would look like...or maybe another club?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Eeeee, this is so exciting! I can't wait!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    What is this Pablo thing going around?. I don't get it.

Also, our dolls are lacking a little enhance in the front assets to pull that swimsuite just like Kim. On the bright side this Pablo dude will have his name a little more clear lol. Something happened to Kim's eyebrows on the third look. Is it my impression?.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Yeah, what is Pablo about? All I'm doing is tapping and spending. OMG, Maria called me with an offer for hair I'd tried on earlier. I was SO glad I didn't buy it earlier. I got 17 Stars back, and a whole bunch of other stuff, Victory Dance.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Isn't Life of Pablo the name of Kanye's new album, or something?
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    Cuba! Cuba! Cuba! Cuba! Cuba! Cuba! Cuba!Cuba! Cuba! Cuba! Cuba!......
    Yes, Life of Pablo is the name of Kanye's latest album and he has some items in his clothing line that have the name Pablo on them.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I'm so excited! Especially because Kim seems more involved in the game now!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    NOOOOOOOOOO, we can't have an update before the samurai bun comes out!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    NOOOOOOOOOO, we can't have an update before the samurai bun comes out!!!

Francesca said the update will come after next week's 5-star event, so hopefully you'll get your manbun then!!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    Oh nice, something else for facebook game not to get.
    Doh. Yes I knew about the album (my son is a huge Kanye fan) I didn't put the two together. :) I thought we were getting another Cassio type. Sigh. Always thinking with my spanx. Morning Dolls.

Ing, you have Britney on your phone. You can keep knocking you head against the wall for the FB game, or you can contact customer care, tell them of your extreme yet patient displeasure, and can they transfer your Special Purchases to a new KKH game on your phone. If you were my bestie, this is what I'd tell you. If you were my kid, I'd tell you to go do your homework, but since you're not....please think about it. Rather than sitting out the fun things and events, tell Brit to skootch over, Kimmie's moving in. And, each day I open up the FB game I put on my laptop just to see if there are any updates. I'm both platforms, so I want to party with you in Cuba. We'll drink pina coladas till the cows come home. Ok, rum and Diet coke. Too many calories in a tankful of Coladas. What do you say ing?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Doh. Yes I knew about the album (my son is a huge Kanye fan) I didn't put the two together. :) I thought we were getting another Cassio type. Sigh. Always thinking with my spanx. Morning Dolls.

Ing, you have Britney on your phone. You can keep knocking you head against the wall for the FB game, or you can contact customer care, tell them of your extreme yet patient displeasure, and can they transfer your Special Purchases to a new KKH game on your phone.

I did this because I got tired of wating for Glu to give some love to facebook. Xime was pretty high-ranked (if that's even an expression) on facebook and we had a lot of event clothes and beautiful thigs BUT we were feeling out of the fun so we moved. I didn't actually had any special purchases, but if you do Glu will transfer that to your Android/iOS game. It is not fun to think about lossing all the progress but in the end is worth the effort and pain of just letting go.

Good luck!

Koko, I know a great place to go salsa dancing in Varadero (Cuba) near the 'casa del ron' maybe I can take you dolls and we'll kill two birds with one stone. Also, I know some cuban guys that are very 'easy on the eye' : wiggles eyebrows: lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Yes! Bring on the Cubans...and I'm not talking about the cigars. :) I want to go dancing doll. I hope we get some gorgous cuban clothes. Bright Colors that don't look like you'd see them on People of Walmart. Yay Update. Update Update. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • byebyeBernabyebyeBerna Registered Users 29 Posts
    Kanye now refers to himself as pablo. Pablo is the spanish version of Paul and he believes he is much like the apostle Paul from the bible.

The eyebrows are gone because her look for MET ball this year she had a bold look where her brows were bleached or covered I cant remember.
    Really hoping there will be a newnew closet feature because if I play for much longer all these new clothes are going to mean endless closet scrolling!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Francesca said the update will come after next week's 5-star event, so hopefully you'll get your manbun then!!

Yup I read that Coco, what happens here is that some time ago we had these clothes on the update banner, but they were released just on the update after that one from the teaser, so with a new update on the way the release of that hair can be delayed for weeks, does that make sense?!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    Yay an update! The only thing I ask for is more storylines. Seriously, with the last 3 updates I've had only 1 week and a half of storylines, so I get really bored after I'm done.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm so looking forward to an update, I've been out of storylines for quite some time!
    So, are we expecting the update today or next week? I know the guys did not yet get the samurai bun but it would not be the first time Glu releases a teaser hairstyle or piece or clothing in a later update...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Any word if we're having a weekday event this week? I'm kinda sad after all of these VIP's. I'm out of stars & want something more interactive like the TBE we used to have.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    So... no Midweek event? Bummer! Like Jwilk100, I was really looking forward to grinding, especially after two VIP Events and a Show Your Style Midweek event...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    So... no Midweek event? Bummer! Like Jwilk100, I was really looking forward to grinding, especially after two VIP Events and a Show Your Style Midweek event...
    Yeah, it's pathetic. They just decided to stop midweek events because they didn't want us to earn throwback boxes anymore. How spiteful and mean-spirited. No wonder I'm losing interest...
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Hmm no midweek again
    It really is so frustrating that they won't just tell us what is going on with the throwbacks. The FAQ thing they wrote is confusing and doesn't really answer anything. Come on Glu, I'm excited about the update and all but I don't see how it hurts anything (certainty not player interest or profits) to give us a midweek event every week. I know they're not guaranteed, but I'm saying why not? Seems like a win-win to me.
    Android 7.0
    I deleted a post for admonishing members to stop complaining.
    I had a problem with the scolding tone of the post. Everyone has a right to their feelings. And if we are unhappy that midweeks have stopped with only confused and confusing snippets of information, they are complaining about the game and that's fine.

No one can admonish members for airing their feelings of discontent, and no one can tell people to Stop it. Unless you are Glu Personnel of Kim K herself in disguise,
    it is not your place. If you don't feel a loss, then that's wonderful for you. Others are hurting over it, they post about it and that's fine. That's why we have these forums.

We can't be rude to the people voicing their discontent. So, with that, I removed the post. If anyone would like to try again without the air of disdain toward members, they are welcome to voice their opinions, just as those mourning the empty weeks are welcome to air their feelings.

Thanks for understanding everyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh man I didn't even see, probably for the best. Thank you for always being fair and a voice of reason here, Koko :)
    Android 7.0
    I just had a TINY update. Was that just to remove weekend event files?
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    I just had a TINY update. Was that just to remove weekend event files?

I had the same! But nothing followed so I'm assuming maybe something for the weekend or prep for the Cuba update.

Is it coming this week? I know KUWTK goes to Cuba on Sunday so it would be cool to explore it through our games by then!