Are vehicles worth it?

AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
I've been playing KKH off and on since it first came out. I've recently started playing it a lot again and I'm thinking about purchasing a vehicle but I don't know if I should. Is buying one worth it? What are the perks of having one? Does it take away the fee I have to pay to travel like the private jet does? Thanks in advance for the help & answers. :)

Comments

• DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    A car will give you free transportation around the locations at the bus stops in California and New York City. Those areas are among the best for energy hunting. So it is worth it .
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Ohh. Great! Thanks for answering. Now I definitely want to buy one! Haha. :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    And taking it a step further, if you want to really amass wealth and fortune in the game, you should move heaven and earth to get enough stars to buy the jet. The jet gives you free unlimited airtravel. And if you buy even the smallest pack of stars to help get you to the 120 Stars needed for the Jet, it eliminates the ads that happen whenever you have a screen change. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    And taking it a step further, if you want to really amass wealth and fortune in the game, you should move heaven and earth to get enough stars to buy the jet. The jet gives you free unlimited airtravel. And if you buy even the smallest pack of stars to help get you to the 120 Stars needed for the Jet, it eliminates the ads that happen whenever you have a screen change. :)

Oddly enough, I already have the private jet. I knew that with the private jet, you get to fly free, and I knew that would save me a lot of cash. I didn't know if it was the same with cars. Now I have both and I'm saving a bunch of cash. Thanks for the help though. :)