Options

Not getting any new tasks?

Niiikkiii519Niiikkiii519 Registered Users 2 Posts
For over a week now I haven't been getting any tasks from Simon? Only the ones he calls and offers every hour, but nothing going on in the storyline. I am on level 34 and I have the newest version. I tried the in game support and only got a generic response, nothing that helped? Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You may have completed the current storyline. What was the last storyline you completed? What platform are you playing on? What did customer care tell you? They have the final word. I'm sorry but it sounds like you've probably finished the last available storyline, and join the rest of those waiting for new story. I'm sorry we couldn't help more.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Niiikkiii519Niiikkiii519 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm not sure what the last one was, maybe something to do with skylar? There are still many more levels, so seems like there should be more storyline? I am playing on iOS. Customer care just sent me a generic message asking what version I am playing on and what level. I never received a response after that. Thank you!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    go into the messaging section in your game, Options (top left) /Help/Glu Support. see if you can either respond on your existing ticket, if not send another, and this time include your and description of problem
    Platform/ OS Version/ Device/ Level in Game/ Gender in Game Your Hollywood ID Number and description of problem. Tell them you haven't heard back.

I don't want to say you're waiting for storyline if there's a different problem. Good luck and let us know how it turned out. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary