Feedback on "Comeback" quest

Comments

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I don't think it works that way. It's like the other actions, once you've tapped on other actions, it'll appear again.

Okay. Thanks. I was asking because it wasn't showing up more than once for me.
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I don't think it works that way. It's like the other actions, once you've tapped on other actions, it'll appear again.

Interesting. They never appear more than once in any gig for me. Once I've tapped through them they're gone.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ok wait wait, I'll check again. You know, my memory is very VERY bad.
    PM to add
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I started an 8 hour gig, used all my energy but never saw the action appear again. However, I went back in my game about 4 hours later and the action re-appeared.
    PM to add
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Just a random question... Do the special comeback actions reset after an hour like the contact action does? I just started my first comeback the other day and I can't quite figure it out.

Ive gotten it about 30-45 minutes after tapping it for the first time. It's in that ballpark, not 100%
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    With all the new Reality show possibilities and achievements -
    do they give fans and help getting back to #1?
    Android
    With all the new Reality show possibilities and achievements -
    do they give fans and help getting back to #1?

Reality filmings only increase viewers, they don't have anything to do with our fans anymore.
    Work shifts, jobs from simon, and parties will get you fans to raise up to #1 star
    Keem wrote: »
    Reality filmings only increase viewers, they don't have anything to do with our fans anymore.
    Work shifts, jobs from simon, and parties will get you fans to raise up to #1 star

Thanks Keem! I don't have a storyline any more. Simon calls only for sidegigs or the weekend quests.
    SCL they took away from us, SCSD is 1 gig a week, so is Iceland.
    Is there nothing else to do than parties? Sounds boring and hard to get back to #1 that way.
    Android
    Thanks Keem! I don't have a storyline any more. Simon calls only for sidegigs or the weekend quests.
    SCL they took away from us, SCSD is 1 gig a week, so is Iceland.
    Is there nothing else to do than parties? Sounds boring and hard to get back to #1 that way.

I'm all out of storyline quests too...
    My fans these days, I rely on our SC store jobs and the ice club

Simon should call you every hour with a random job that you can do. If he's not, it might be a glitch

A 3h party brings 1.1mil fans, and super easy with the Calabasas home o/

I also believe working shifts in the boutiques also will produce fans (unless it's been changed, haven't done one in a while)
    I'm all out of storyline quests too...
    My fans these days, I rely on our SC store jobs and the ice club

Simon should call you every hour with a random job that you can do. If he's not, it might be a glitch

A 3h party brings 1.1mil fans, and super easy with the Calabasas home o/

I also believe working shifts in the boutiques also will produce fans (unless it's been changed, haven't done one in a while)

I'm really bad at mathematics, but that sounds like at least 600 parties to me lol
    But the extra energy is so tempting.. :-)
    Android
    600 seems like a lot, yes...
    But when we are grinding for say, our throwback boxes, that's 38 reality shows for best efficiency. If we can grind that out in a day or two, I'd say a month of party's and random jobs could get you there =D
    You are giving me courage here! Really wanna go for it, besides - without a comeback I don't feel like a real player!
    Android
    Comebacks are always worth it. After all three, that's 9 extra energy!! It's amazing how much more energy changes the game.
    And after each comeback, it gets even easier to climb back to #1

If glu released a 4th comeback, I'd drop all 600mil fans I have in half a heartbeats time.

And the forum dolls will be there to cheer you on every step of the way if you need encouragement!

These are the two golden rules of comebacks
    Always do the appearance comeback first. These jobs are most common, so Moar kash and faster done gigs

The dating comeback tap spot is poison. Don't tap it
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I agree with Keem. If Glu added a 4th comeback I would do it in a heartbeat! The first one is kinda scary because it took a long time to work your way to the top, especially when you didn't have tons of kash or stars (unless you purchased them) but each time it gets easier as you have more NCPs to use, presumably more cash and other perks. It's so nice you get to keep everything and only lose your fans with a comeback :) If you're a regular player it shouldn't take more than a few weeks to get back to the top! GL if you decide to go for it Rumpelstilzchen! Keem's right, everyone will be rooting for you :)
    Comebacks are always worth it. After all three, that's 9 extra energy!! It's amazing how much more energy changes the game.

If glu released a 4th comeback, I'd drop all 600mil fans I have in half a heartbeats time.

And the forum dolls will be there to cheer you on every step of the way if you need encouragement!

Always do the appearance comeback first. These jobs are most common, so Moar kash and faster done gigs

Thank you so much for the encouragement!
    Yeah, I thought to go for the Money Maker first. Don't like dating so much lol
    Dating comeback tap spot? You mean the extra action you get for dates?
    Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You can do it you can do it. But, comeback or not, don't ever feel like you're not a real player. A real player isn't about how much you play, it's how you play. If you love the game and ever have thoughts while you're out in the real world....'you know, I probably have full energy by now, just want to sneak away and tap out' you're a real player.

If you've ever dreamed about the game....you're a Real Player

If any friends are careful to not encourage any mention of the game....yup. Real Player.

If you see a tmz or hollywood show and think you have that dress in the game.....uh huh.

And lastly, if you want to take a comeback to feel like a real player......doll, you already are.

balloons_2525255fcongratulationsjules.gif

I bet we could list a dozen more Signs of a real player.
    If you love the game, compare it to playing Barbie.....if you download, play and love it

You're all Real Players. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Koko, you know when I knew I was a real crazy player?
    When we had an earthquake here and I kept on playing!!!!! I just wanted to finish this gig...!!! Hahaha :-)
    Android
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Question:
    I know we now only need to pass NPCs to do those three comebacks.
    How about the #1 Star achievement reward?
    My second game was able to start the first comeback after passing NPCs but I have this "#1 Star" goal on my goal list. And I think it blocks me from getting those "Become E, D, C, B, A #150 #100? #50? ... " rewards. (I'm close to reach #100 on my 1st comeback. I will pay attention to see if there's a reward.) I don't know if this is a glitch or it's intentional. I don't want to wait until passing my rl contact, which is my first game, to do another comeback. I am stuck with myself! Ha. Anyone had the same situation? Thanks!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yes, that happened when I went for the 3rd comeback. I was number 10 on my game and above me were all my real friends, not NPCs. I didn't get the 2-kstars since I never made it to the top technically and chose the comeback midway.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli wrote: »
    Yes, that happened when I went for the 3rd comeback. I was number 10 on my game and above me were all my real friends, not NPCs. I didn't get the 2-kstars since I never made it to the top technically and chose the comeback midway.

If I will just miss the two #1 Star rewards (assuming eventually I will get to #1 once I took 3 falls), I will still go ahead to do the 2nd & 3rd comebacks.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    Hey Sugar, Keem & Koko!
    Thanks for the good wishes! I made it back to the A-list today! This party weekend event came in the right time. :-)
    Android
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    That's awesome Rumpelstilzchen!!! You'll be ready for comeback #2 soon at this rate :p:p
    Hey Sugar, Keem & Koko!
    Thanks for the good wishes! I made it back to the A-list today! This party weekend event came in the right time. :-)
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Hi Bilal, thank you so much for your answer. Do you remember if you received each reward by achieving D, C, B, A list star?

Yes, I got the rewards for those. And also for posting on Twitter each time.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hey Sugar, Keem & Koko!

Congrat1.gif

And I agree, you'll be jumping at your next one first chance you get.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey Sugar, Keem & Koko!

Wonderful to hear!! Gl with that comeback!
    Wonderful to hear!! Gl with that comeback!
    Thanks, I was flying to the A-list but now it feels like I'm walking 😂 haha
    Too bad those realityshows don't count!
    Android
    Charli wrote: »
    Yes, I got the rewards for those. And also for posting on Twitter each time.

Good to know. I went ahead and started my 2nd comeback and got the rewards, too. I also noticed that I made a mistake by signing in the same Twitter account on both of my games. That's why I don't remember getting the Twitter rewards on my second game. I created a new Twitter account for him and it works. :) I also heard back from the Glu customer service. The game is designed this way --- we have to pass real life contacts in order to get the #1 Star rewards for each comeback, which is fine. In my opinion, doing the comebacks ASAP is still worthy.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I'm waiting to build up the same big, Big, BIG stash of kash before I do my second comeback, as I did with my first--I had the idea, which I was able to confirm, that buying homes at that time helped get followers--plus deal with the small beans gigs pay when you're a nobody again!--and meanwhile I'm hoping someone can/will answer this Q: My first comeback was Fashion Icon, and after hitting A list no. 1 some months ago, I still sometimes get the Fashion Icon action button. Can someone please tell me if when I do the next one I'll still have the FI action button pop up every so often? Or will it disappear...forever? :( Thank you very much.
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    It will pop up when you are doing Fashion related things, like photo shoots or runway gigs. I think there is one more type of gig that will show up in as well. Money Maker shows up in appearances (and maybe one other) and the Love action button shows up on dates.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    It will pop up when you are doing Fashion related things, like photo shoots or runway gigs. I think there is one more type of gig that will show up in as well. Money Maker shows up in appearances (and maybe one other) and the Love action button shows up on dates.

Thank you for your info, Jules. (I think it might mean even more to me that someone actually took the time to answer!) I was wondering if I would lose a particular comeback's action when I started a different comeback. Did you mean to say I would still get the action button for the goals related to each comeback gig, regardless of what new comeback I'm actively doing? I mean, essentially forever? Or is that just a hope and a wish on my part?? (Pleeze say yes, you get it foreverrrrr!) I do know Koko has said the Love Guru one can sometimes appear at undesirable times, i.e., as the only action button at all or vs. a pathetic second action offering too little help--and yes, we absolutely want to hang onto as much energy as possible--always!--but other than that, comeback talk isnt't usually one of our most fed-into threads. So any help/info here is very much appreciated! Thank you again for answering. (Please forget that it took me 2/3rds of a year to do my first comeback--and that I've been sitting on my second one for wayyy much too long as well!)

P.S. Ughhhh, I know this post is kind of convoluted, sorry!
    P.S.S. Still have to decide which next comeback to do next. And oh yeah. Force myself to dive off the diving board instead of keeping inching my way back to the ladder and down the steps backwards! Yet again!