Weekend Fasion Thread 7/15/16 Vip Weekend #2 in a Row!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Andrzej_S. wrote: »

Thank you and for the girls.............

QUOTE=NQueen331;471790]Is this the event? Are we allowed to screen shot instagram pics and post them here?

UCEsowq.jpg[/QUOTE]

A 2nd VIP in a row......Lots of great items to purchase....

show us what you bought, and show us what your earned.

It's a Nice thing to have 2 easy going events in a row. :)

Thans for posting these images guys. :)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    IMG_20160715_083323_zpsysqwkn4y.jpg

here are Vida's looks so far, might spend more later this weekend since we're short 130 kstars for the earnable dress.

1. Giving you some Troop Beverly Hills 2.0 in this romper, finally found a great outfit for the beret to go with.
    2. The cardigan was something I was iffy about, but it went with enough bottoms I have.
    3. My KL look. Contemplated on getting the hat to go with it, but I thought the ponytail was too short. Still not sure about getting the hat.
    4. Got tights, I felt like I needed tights to complete some looks in my closet.

That's it for now! I'm curious to see what everyone else bought, hopefully provide some inspiration for the kstars that's burning a hole in my pocket lol
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I.love.all.of.these.looks.
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    I.love.all.of.these.looks.

aww thank you Julesmo!!!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Here Xime giving a try to the new items.

KKH_Screenshot_1468582278388.jpg
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Here's how I styled the items from the event.
    21ki2rc.jpg
    I'm hoping everyone gets what they want and wishing you'll luck with the boxes.
    Sophie
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I spent most of my K stars opening boxes for the gift items and the remaining stars I spent on the items that my doll is wearing in the picture on the right.

qkFzVINl.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
    My doll is loving her new look! And so am I!!! I'm so glad that i like this VIP event! I hope you all have a great weekend! xx

image_zpsevkzuwtk.jpeg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I thought I would share with you all what I bought.

I started off with the beige dress in the second picture; I had been eyeing it for awhile but the 120 kstar price tag had me waiting for a VIP.

I then opened a bunch of giftboxes, the only event item I got in them was the hair (you can see what else I won here).

I opted not to open any more boxes (I opened 9 in total, including the free one), and instead bought the black lace top in the last outfit. I LOVE this top, I had it in my old game! It is a level 30 piece and I just hit level 30 today, so perfect timing! And only 25 kstars!

Lastly, I bought the pup in the Calabasas home for 40 kstars.

DAUN7869.jpg
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Bought the top, denim and sunglasses..

1tszdv.jpg

In my free box was the necklace... I was thinking if I should open another, the one below, my gut was telling me yes, yes.. And I decided against.. And guess what - the hair was there! I died a little.

xd9v9u.png

Here's how I styled the bag and necklace

2n6ybmh.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    1tszdv.jpg

Perfect just perfect!

#sassyfied
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Everyone is looking gorgeous :) I love seeing how everyone styles each individual item.

I wasn't going to spend many Kstars this weekend, but the more I saw the earnable dress, the more I liked it so I had a little splurge :) I finally caved and bought some NARS makeup, I really like it but it's taking me a while to get used to Madison looking different.

CFC04D53-94F3-4282-8211-C489C3C26556_zpsjbmnksrl.jpg

35E76C74-4C66-4BF4-98D4-65EA848326B3_zpsr8gqmcea.jpg

(Oops, forgot to style the earnable bag :))
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Madison mini fashion show is fabulous! The new make up looks great on her, she looks different, but still you can tell that is her, which is a good thing!:)

So I thought that I would get out of this weekend without any new clothes, but turns out exactly the opposite, here's Vats' new looks:
    fAuzAz0.png?1

Got this black hoodie for getting a new milestone at the reality viewers, it's perfect to walk his dog!

Chm6Nwx.jpg

The vest was the last piece I needed to complete my collection of Balmain tops. How about this Balmain Cowboy look? lol

kiVNkRo.jpg

The gift boxes shirt and the earnable shoes ( I decide that I don't hate it that much since it has just tips of brown, so it can see the daylight a litlle bit:p) are perfect for a parenting day with baby Mell!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My dolls didn't have time to go on a shopping spree this week because they're kstars broke lol:D

So instead Carol Davida bought a new outfit for her daughter and Carolyn Ferocious adopted a bulldog.☺
    image.php?di=J91CX.jpg

image.php?di=ZSGRF.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »

I finally caved and bought some NARS makeup, I really like it but it's taking me a while to get used to Madison looking different.

CFC04D53-94F3-4282-8211-C489C3C26556_zpsjbmnksrl.jpg

35E76C74-4C66-4BF4-98D4-65EA848326B3_zpsr8gqmcea.jpg

Those eyes/eyelashes suites Madison so well. ☺I've tried them on my dolls but it looks so terrible on them that they looked unrecognizable lol hahaha :D

I've been very unhappy with the eye shapes that Glu has been releasing for the makeup options. I hope someday that Glu releases a doe-eye makeup look for a future update. :)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Thanks Vatsy and Carol! I'm getting more used to the makeup now :) and yes Carol, I'd love doe-eye makeup, I'd love to make my doll look like a Disney character :D
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Perfect just perfect!

#sassyfied

Thanks love, you're looking gorg! Congrats on completing your Balmain collection! <3

Amy, I am loving all combos! And Madison's new eyes <3

Carol, your both dolls SLAY. xx
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014