Weekend Event 722/16-Loading Screen's Here.......Bring on the Weekend!!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
HI i was about to start a thread, but my update is another endless meter. So lets' start the Weekend off right. Is anyone else having connection problems?

Celebratory opening and stuff to follow.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    Oh I just created a thread in support about that. I am in an endless loading craze too.
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Worked for me without any issues. Sorry that you're having problems again, at least they're now so hopefully they will be resolved until the event starts.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    I am on iOS and seem to be okay. I was able to get in just fine. Hopefully it starts working properly for everyone else soon.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    My iOS game is working fine!
    But I just got a mini update!!! Hopefully the spoilers will follow soon!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Cracked out loading bar here, too.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    So the new update has come?! It's not showing an available update on my App Store?! Maybe they delayed it since everyone was having issues?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yeah, well, it's like getting to a party venue the day before, and finding there's a little leak in the men's room. You get the team and they fix it. :) So, uh, someone want to post some decos, or food or clean videos for a little enjoyment while I coax my ipad.

Oh, not the big update I don't think? or is it? It's the mini event update I thought. Please sign the glitch thread someone nicely started while I was finding out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Is it weird that I'm looking forward to grinding this weekend? With the two VIP events in a row and no throwbacks I've just been leisurely playing the past couple weeks. I'm ready for something worthwhile to work towards. Hopefully the earnables are good.
    Partytime.gif

Here's a little something to kick things off
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    So the new update has come?! It's not showing an available update on my App Store?! Maybe they delayed it since everyone was having issues?

I believe they meant ingame update. Not on the App Store.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    a09js0.jpg
    Sophie
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Couldn't get in my game but it's working fine now.

Yay spoilers! I just know our resident shoe queen Cherrey is gonna be chasing those gorgeous gift box shoes :p

Thanks for posting QueenCookie :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Thank you for posting QueenCookie :)!

I don't know what is with all of the cold-weather clothing in this game lately! I do like the earnable jacket, I think it will look great with some ripped jeans and boots. Not sure about the pants, and I definitely do not like the glasses (nor do I need another pair of glasses in this game).

As per the box items, the only thing I really like is the shoes.

I'm happy with a grinding event for this week; the game has been pretty boring in terms of our last 3 events being 2 VIP and 1 Show Your Style - not much playing involved.

I'd loved to know what others think of the items!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    As an in-game and real-life glasses wearer, I'm loving the frames! Also liking the short hair. Anyone have the inspo pics for these outfits?
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I love the glasses and I also really like the gift box items. I won't have time this weekend to play, so I hope I can get to the glasses on Friday and I guess that's going to be it. Although it's a shame, the jacket is great.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Uhhh what is up with those earnable pants. I really only like the jacket and that's pretty iffy. I would like to see it with different bottoms.

I like the outfit and shoes from the gift boxes but I'm not going to chase them.
    Amy and Katie you two are welcome.

I personally expected more from this weekend since we had to VIP events in a ROW. I only truly like the bomber jacket and the GB items.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow and hope you all get what you want.
    Sophie
    I changed the title to Loading Screen is here, I meant the mini update, with our game's event, then my game went Kabloeey(?) and I had to skoot elsewhere.

So, now I see spoilers arrived shortly after the straight-to-device loading screen. Phew, what a mouthful.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I don't want to sound rude, but: Glu PLEASE stop with these ugly glasses. You guys should work more on new facials. Thank you.
  • DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    MUST have the jacket!! and the glasses might be fun...but those pants????.will have to see. If I get the hair or the shoes I'll be happy, but I wouldn't chase them...Thanks so much for the posting the pics Queen Cookie
    ticisss wrote: »
    I don't want to sound rude, but: Glu PLEASE stop with these ugly glasses. You guys should work more on new facials. Thank you.

I totally agree with you on that. Facials are one of the most requested items.
    Sophie
    Guys finally get the man bun.

oh367s.jpg
    Sophie
    EXx5VP.jpg

Here's the guys. And Vat's man bun makes its debut!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    I really like all of the GB items but only the jacket in the earnable items...
    BUT I'm so thankful for a grinding weekend! & thanking the glu gods for more wintertime stuff, I love the coats that Kim wears quite often over her outfits!

P.s. I'm also glad the man bun came up! I don't have a guy doll but I'm a fan of mankind irl so..
    I should have saved my stars last week. :(
    I want the bun but I'm pessimistic that I'll be able to get it.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I'm happy that the manbun finally came up for the male dolls (very happy for you Vats)!! Of course it has to be a box item, though.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I want the girls hair and the earnable's top but Xime is MIA...why can we play to games in one device Glu, why?!.

I seldom like the guys clothes but I like them pretty much this weekend.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    I didn't think I wanted the sweatervest/top/pants....till I did a little photoshop. I took the boots from Kylie's BDay last year, on the teaser, and got this.

w_Boots.jpg

I love the way it looks with boots. I think I have to Vats Hair the vest ensemble now. Is it me, or do the boots give it a whole different look?

But, boots with the sleeveless outfit? I'm torn....to chase or not to chase. Will I get it, put on the boots and wear it once? Oh no.

Ok, I'm going a little nutso, because my oral surgeon is doing something to my implant site tonight. They're gassing me, so, between pain meds and regular meds, how the bleep am I going to be up at 5 am? I don't think all the water in Poland Springs is going to get me up in the middle of the night. Can someone grind for me, till oh, say 9am? I'll get up then. Nah, I'll be here.

See, when I'm up at 5....it goes off glitchless. When I sleep late..I wake up and natch there's an issue and I'm snoring away. Who else will get up for the big unveiling of our awesome event?

I think the guys are the best dressed boxes this week. But, I'm loving the ladies earrings, and I'm torn on the hair. What do you think?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I agree - I like the shoes but the boots look great
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Aww, I should have figured the man bun would be a box item! I may or may not chase but I've had bad box luck with hair for a while - really, grabbing the ponytail in my usual box in january is the only time I think I got that lucky - so all I can hope is to maybe spot a pattern? Hrm.....
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats