Weekend Event 722/16-Loading Screen's Here.......Bring on the Weekend!!

Comments

• DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    wish we could slip that vest over any outfit...and why all these neutrals? it's summertime. I am waiting for soft pastels and bold brights ...fun patterns. I live in black all winter long (here and in RL). BTW..has there ever been an ankle bracelet?
  • bonneebonnee Registered Users 6 Posts
    that maroon jacket is definitely a Yeezy.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yay! Best Event EVER!!!!!!

I'm so excited for tomorrow! That samurai man bun has to be mine!

Gosh the other pieces of clothes aren't behind. The earnables are killer, love the color and style, has been an eternity since we got 3 amazing pieces together!!!

And the giftboxes are so cool too! The suit that looks like scales, the purple pants and the shoes (are those stars printed on them?). Love just love!

Send me good vibes guys! Tomorrow I'll need all the luck of this world!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Third week in a row where I'm not a fan of any of the event items. Glad seeing others like them though.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I didn't think I wanted the sweatervest/top/pants....till I did a little photoshop. I took the boots from Kylie's BDay last year, on the teaser, and got this.

w_Boots.jpg

I love the way it looks with boots. I think I have to Vats Hair the vest ensemble now. Is it me, or do the boots give it a whole different look?

But, boots with the sleeveless outfit? I'm torn....to chase or not to chase. Will I get it, put on the boots and wear it once? Oh no.

Ok, I'm going a little nutso, because my oral surgeon is doing something to my implant site tonight. They're gassing me, so, between pain meds and regular meds, how the bleep am I going to be up at 5 am? I don't think all the water in Poland Springs is going to get me up in the middle of the night. Can someone grind for me, till oh, say 9am? I'll get up then. Nah, I'll be here.

See, when I'm up at 5....it goes off glitchless. When I sleep late..I wake up and natch there's an issue and I'm snoring away. Who else will get up for the big unveiling of our awesome event?

I think the guys are the best dressed boxes this week. But, I'm loving the ladies earrings, and I'm torn on the hair. What do you think?

Ughhhhh. I hope it's not too bad, Koko, and that you feel better soon.
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    a09js0.jpg

I'm not crazy about the eyewear... it's just so basic. And the pants... my god the pants. What's going on there? it's either not wide enough (from my understanding, culottes or wide leg cropped pants are in style) or not slim enough to be proper capri pants. In either case, they would definitely not go with that bomber. It's like they took "trends" and mashed it together. The entire look is neither here nor there... but I will grind for them, I have faith that they will look good with whatever else I have in my closet. Earnables are better, Koko's edit with the boots make the look.

***SIDE NOTE*** does Glu employ a stylist or someone that edits looks? if not they should. simply borrowing Kardashian looks is not enough, I feel like they need to "style" our dolls in what is appropriate to our proportions (cartoon doll vs. real life kardashian bod).
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    I'm making my favorite drink; MARGARITAS! Anyone want a cup?

margarita.jpg
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    The glasses remind me of those about a month ago so I'm meh about those. The pants could be interesting with another top, will have to see how they look at the waist. I <3 the jacket! I'd have an opinion about the giftbox items but we all know I'll be getting the kash anyway.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    a09js0.jpg

✪ Thanks for posting QueenCookie! :) It's sooo nice there's no need to grind this weekend. Sooo plain soo plain these earnable items zzz Hair and shoes are pretty tho :o
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    I kind of like the shorter hair. But not enough to chase it. But I kind of like the long sweater too. But the earnables are meh. Not the greatest.
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    I'm making my favorite drink; MARGARITAS! Anyone want a cup?

margarita.jpg

I will gladly take one! Those look delicious!
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Jwilk100 wrote: »
    I will gladly take one! Those look delicious!

They are my absolute favorite!

Just saw the event items and I shall grind for the earnables because I don't want them in future TBE boxes
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hiya. I so wish tomorrow was last weeks' vip. I do NOT want to get up in the morning. What did I miss?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Gosh the other pieces of clothes aren't behind. The earnables are killer, love the color and style, has been an eternity since we got 3 amazing pieces together!!!

And the giftboxes are so cool too! The suit that looks like scales, the purple pants and the shoes (are those stars printed on them?). Love just love!

Same thoughts! I just don't need to type it out :p

Let's hope we do a 4-hit kombo on the gift box items lol!

Our forum has become an adult site lol :rolleyes:
    PM to add
  • plasticsunshineplasticsunshine Registered Users 40 Posts
    Ever since the mini update I can't enter my game.. That being for the last 9 hours. Anybody else with this problem? What do I do?
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Whooohoooo! Good luck Vatsy! You better finally get your man bun. I hope you win it in your first box!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Wow I can't at how ugly the items are this time..... Wth glu
    My free box was the outfit. The hair was there all the time but I just kept missing it.

JyvRueA.jpg
    nWAb82U.jpg
    JuKWMJt.jpg
    kHapQXH.jpg
    a4mexYh.jpg
    jiRojgu.jpg
    PM to add
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    congrats Nai! looks like the game was sneaking in that mint green plastic looking dress too lol

here's Vida's palettes, as soon as I got the outfit I was like, Done! lol not chasing the earrings.
    IMG_20160722_053405_zpssihntc8z.jpg

good luck everyone!!

IMG_20160722_053432_zps1eql3ezx.jpg
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Nai, I was the opposite to you lol I wanted the shoes but kept missing them! I got the hair in my free box. I love the outfit but the earrings aren't really my style. I gave up on the shoes in the end. They're gorgeous but if they were in the closet for the same amount of Kstars I've just thrown away on gift boxes I'd be like "no chance!"

62AC4E64-EF89-4E64-9A7D-AF1855BABEE1_zpsvgica0ty.jpg

7412F9F1-61EF-4ACB-B368-BCA03D2259DE_zpsbxhahd8g.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    Congrats to you too Vida, you look fabz!

You're right, I can't tell you enough how many times that mint dress has appeared for MONTHS in my gift boxes but I've thankfully always dodged it!
    PM to add
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Hey guys hope everyone is having a good day and enjoying the event :) I really like the box items, ernables not so much apart from the jacket.
    These are the pallets I opened, the hair with the hat was in my free box. Feel so lucky with my boxes, just need the long cardigan and it will be my first full set!
    Happy grinding to all :) Vats hope you get that hair sending you tons of good vibes!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    My boxes :))))))))))))))))))))
    image_zps37pmlkzm.png
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Noooooooo I accepted an 8h show in my Hollywood condo, ugh! Why's there no option to send them back to the studio? :mad:

But I got the samurai bun, yay!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • plasticsunshineplasticsunshine Registered Users 40 Posts
    I'm happy for you guys that are playing but I still can't access my game. And I had the whole day just for grinding.

tumblr_inline_nqzyteuigo1rol1w1_500_zps3hpbdbmh.gif
    Amy I wanted everything but the earrings too lol! I know for sure the hair is gonna keep avoiding me! That is why I haven't open any for Jax, he wants the man bun badly too.
    PM to add
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Vats!! My fingers are crossed for you to get that bun :)

I really wanted those shoes :rolleyes:

cESg3GA.png

And got them in box 5 :rolleyes:

MtMfbD0.png
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    FINALLY a weekend event we can grind for!

The earnables are nothing amazing but I don't care, I'll be grinding for them all, I'm so grateful this game finally is giving us something worthwhile to do. In the gift boxes, I LOVE the hair, it's so chic, and I also love the earrings with the little chains and the shoes too. The outfit doesn't do anything for me. I won the hair and the earrings so far, and I may try again for the shoes later on in the weekend.

I'm already at 236 event points thanks to the 400+ bolts of energy I'd earned over the past few weeks. I'm doing 8 hour reality shows just so I can get rid of all this extra energy quicker.

Cn9pcYPUAAA726t.jpg:large
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • elakingelaking Registered Users 3 Posts
    My game won't load. Soooo sad &#55357;&#56867;&#55357;&#56867;&#55357;&#56867;&#55357;&#56867;
    Sassy
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I'm happy for you guys that are playing but I still can't access my game. And I had the whole day just for grinding.

tumblr_inline_nqzyteuigo1rol1w1_500_zps3hpbdbmh.gif
    Have you contacted Glu about your game not opening? That really sucks :(

BTW, I loooove Sookie!! Gilmore Girls was my favourite show when I was younger, I really grew up with it. It's awesome that Melissa McCarthy is so successful now, I loved her on GG, she played such a sweet and cute character :)
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh