Weekend Event 722/16-Loading Screen's Here.......Bring on the Weekend!!

Comments

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Angeline's first palette: Got the shoes in my free box, should've stopped.

image.jpg

Jon's first palette: Ah... White gift box shirts :( All event items were in the second row!

image.jpg

Take a break. Maybe try again later. Don't like the feeling of gambling!!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I am really sorry for anyone who can't get into their game. I remember this happened to be the weekend of North's birthday, Friday was my day off to grind and I ended up being locked out of my game for most of the day. Glu never responds to me either, unless at least a week has passed. It meant that I did not have enough time to grind for the hair, still upset. :(

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten the items they want in their boxes! And good luck to everyone who still hasn't!

Here's hoping I get an event item in my free one as I probably won't be opening additional ones this week.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • plasticsunshineplasticsunshine Registered Users 40 Posts
    Have you contacted Glu about your game not opening? That really sucks :(

BTW, I loooove Sookie!! Gilmore Girls was my favourite show when I was younger, I really grew up with it. It's awesome that Melissa McCarthy is so successful now, I loved her on GG, she played such a sweet and cute character :)

Where do I contact them? I posted on the other topic and Koko said she contacted them last night. I know it's just a game but this makes me angry. I really wanted the earnables but now I won't be able to get all of the items.

edit: Now I see your comment about GG. I've never watched it but I love this actress lol
  • plasticsunshineplasticsunshine Registered Users 40 Posts
    I am really sorry for anyone who can't get into their game. I remember this happened to be the weekend of North's birthday, Friday was my day off to grind and I ended up being locked out of my game for most of the day. Glu never responds to me either, unless at least a week has passed. It meant that I did not have enough time to grind for the hair, still upset. :(

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten the items they want in their boxes! And good luck to everyone who still hasn't!

Here's hoping I get an event item in my free one as I probably won't be opening additional ones this week.

Do you remember maybe how long after the event started that you were able to get in?

BTW,fingers crossed you get what you want in your free box :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I was messed up for about 3 hours I think? But I notified Glu of the issue last night, so we'll hear something shortly. Just keep checking the device. There is a thread to post your game details, and then watch there for updates.

I'm going back in for more shots in the GB, but I just want one bonus item to up my stars by guests in the show. So far I got one pair of shoes, lots of energy, oh, the gold coat, purple top, dark taupe skirt piece for one of the Androids. and event points. Shoes are great, but my phone got it, so it's a tiny screen.

Again, so sorry about those of you with the issues.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    9satu8.png

My free box, got thehair. I prefered the outfit but this is nice too even though I think the hair is ugly haha
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
    Do you remember maybe how long after the event started that you were able to get in?

BTW,fingers crossed you get what you want in your free box :)

In the upper-left corner of your screen, there should be a little menu that opens when you click on it. When you're on the menu page click on "help," then "Glu support," then "contact us."

I got locked out the evening before the event (when we got the mini update). The event starts at 5am in my area, I got in around 3pm.

And thanks :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Um371SQ.png
    8BAzeNw.png
    PM to add
    Sending in individual Customer Care tickets is not helpful in this. Of course, you're welcome to do it, but I think we'll get a hands on response shortly. Hang in there, and I'm sorry this is happening. Please sign into the issue thread in support, and watch that thread for updates.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    uGE03tY.png?1

1- K-star *pheew*not bad, gonna try again...
    2- Is that pink or purple? Does it matter? I want the hair...
    3- Don't you dare tap that your foolish child man... Wait...WHAT?
    JNDtqPX.gif

BfX4eoe.jpg

Did anyone saw where is it this samurai's katana?

Probably sticked in the b@stard's a$$ that always put the long hair styles in the gift boxes!!!!

I won this time b!tch!

ps: hahahah sorry the rude words guys, it's just me being playful (and hysterical), no hate or hard feelings there!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    My boxes again (female character) :)))))))))
    image_zpsyefutq9k.png
    Vats wrote: »
    uGE03tY.png?1

JNDtqPX.gif

BfX4eoe.jpg

Probably sticked in the b@stard's a$$ that always put the long hair styles in the gift boxes!!!!

I won this time b!tch!

ps: hahahah sorry the rude words guys, it's just me being playful (and hysterical), no hate or hard feelings there!

You're finer than fine. I am thrilled for you. You really did it Vatsy. Feel all the love from us, we are all really really happy. Oh wow......is this Vats' Hair? Can we even use that phrase anymore? Well Chasin Vats Hair still works for me. In fact, enthused over your victory....I'm going back in and trying for MY hair. lol. Congratulations Sweetie, You deserve this, and the BP hair too.

congrats4.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Wee-u-weet Vatsy!
    PM to add
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Congratulations, Vats! And Peter, epic luck there too! I won the shoes..very pleased. Happy Weekend, all!
    23wod2q.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    uGE03tY.png?1

JNDtqPX.gif

BfX4eoe.jpg

I won this time b!tch!

HAhahahahaha I just laughed out loud at work.. You really did it this time, soooooo happy for you <3 xx
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Peter, you seriously are the luckiest person on this forum regarding gb.. Teach me how to open all the right boxes lol :rolleyes:
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    YAY I'm so happy for you Vats! Congratulations!
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Peter, you seriously are the luckiest person on this forum regarding gb.. Teach me how to open all the right boxes lol :rolleyes:

Yeah, congrats, Peter. I've noticed that every week he won all three event gb items or mostly 40K stars in one palette for both of his male and female dolls. I want his luck too!!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    I'm making my favorite drink; MARGARITAS! Anyone want a cup?

margarita.jpg

YES, Sonia, please poor me a glass, because I just got ALL the items I wanted from the gift boxes, woohoo!!

image_zpsscuqtr6h.png

image_zpsznhx41ws.png

Congrats to everyone on their winnings!
    OMG Peter, you have had crazy luck with the gift boxes, congrats!!
    Amy, I hope luck is on your side next week!
    plasticsunshine, hope they fix it soon!!

And Vats, I am so happy for you!!! Doing the happy dance together with you!

Edited to add: Thank you Nai for posting the clean guys' event items, I put them in the Encyclopedia!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    YAY, VATSY!!!! So happy for you!!

giphy.gif
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    YAYYYY CONGRATS VATS!!

my luck was not as great this week but I had good luck last week so I guess that's how it goes!

I forgot to take screenshots but opened 3 in the first palette on the bottom row and of course all the items were in the top row right above the three I picked. So I opened 3 in another palette on the top row and of course the items were now in the bottom row right under the boxes I chose. Boo . I did get the shoes after opening one more! Not sure if I want to chase anything else. Already opened a few..

Happy friday everyone :)

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
    Glu is working on the issues, but needs your help to facilitate the fix sooner. Please go to this thread and post your info. Glu is requesting a little more info this time so...

Please read this post, to see what you need to list in order to speed things up.

Thank you for your patience, please follow my links to the support thread if your game is not loading, or it is crashing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Yay for that beautiful samurai bun! Hope everyone is enjoying the event so far. I got up at 5 to start grinding. I'm going to get that darn jacket! Got the hair in my first giftbox so I am a happy girl!!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    Congrats Vats! That is awesome.

I opened up my free box and got the long sweater outfit which is cool because I did like it. The hair was in the first box. Now to collecting the earnables because I don't want to use any of my k-stars to open more boxes at this time. Good luck to everyone! :)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Nai, Amy, Lenochka, Cherrey, Koko, ChicCharlotte, Sassy, Ruby, Linda, Unique, Tara Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!!

For sending good vibes and for the sweet words, that means a lot to me!

Congrats to everyone that also got what was wishing for and hope that the game gets fixed very soon for those who are having issues!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Congrats to everyone on getting the items they want!
    I didn't get the hair and don't have the stars to chase it. Could seriously hit myself for spending them last week on that hideous VIP week. Haha.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Free box. I should have stick to my usual first box and I would get the hairstyle and save my fricken KStars.

aREIl55.png

Was happy when I got the suit but bleh for the 2 other boxes.

b4Jkkpd.png

This was the only good set, hoping to get the hair but nope still.

pC54mSa.png

Full of krap

5Ty6Evb.png

More krap

bktMPxJ.png

Yeah yeah like always giving me the hair on my 3rd selection

XQXj6jd.png

Jax got everything but spent so much KStars, maybe because he didn't get any blessings : ( Sorry he's being a sour baby, he'll get over it in an hour and come post pics.
    PM to add
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Sassy, IKR!!! I asked Peter to touch my arm a few weeks ago so I could get some of his luck... I'm still waiting lol. I did get the shoes this week but the hair and outfit eluded me :p

Vasty CONGRATS on getting that bun!! So happy for you :):)

Lants good to see you, missed you! Sorry you didn't have any luck this week but hope you can grind for all the items :)

And Nai glad Jax finally got the bun, especially after all that krap LOL :p
    Wow! I am shocked to see so many pallettes with 3 or more event items in them! And to see so many more than usual actually picking those 3 boxes! Maybe this is a sign that our luck is changing :).

IMG_0801.jpg

I didn't love the box items, so I decided to only open the free box. I am so happy with what I got! I don't love the outfit, but I am always happy to get an exclusive event item, especially in the free box! I'm wearing it now, maybe it will grow on me :).

IMG_0803.jpg

I know that it takes longer to complete the 5-star events this way, but I've actually been opting to do some storyline gigs instead of just sticking to the reality shows! I have a lot of good story gigs right now that I am having fun with!

Also: It is so hot here!!! I love hot weather, but this is so bad you can't even breathe. Going to be staying inside with the air conditioning. Unless I go jump in the pool...
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Yayyyyy Vats I'm so happy for you getting your beloved hair this time. Congrats!