Feedback from KK:H Players on the Updated Kendall & Kylie Game

2Next

Comments

• Addie St.DelphiAddie St.Delphi Registered Users 31 Posts
    I just sent a join request to the krew
    I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood, Kendall and Kylie, and Britney Spears: American Dream

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I need to join a krew too! Sent a request to katie's that is on the first page please if there's space make sure to add 'Angel Chocolate' thanks:)!

So far since I got back to the game I'm having a good time with it, what didn't happen on the first time, so that's a lot o improvement for what 5 months?!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I probably shouldn't post this question here but after I received the new update my contacts have started to randomly break up with me. These aren't people my doll are dating, but people that she does gigs with and I don't understand. They would just call and say the last gig we did together wasn't great and ask to break up even though the last gig I did with them turned out perfectly with 5 stars. I notice that these are also people that I haven't done a gig in a while with, but before the update this never happened. Of course they ask for stars to stay together, but I never pay them. Is this happening to anyone else?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I probably shouldn't post this question here but after I received the new update my contacts have started to randomly break up with me. These aren't people my doll are dating, but people that she does gigs with and I don't understand. They would just call and say the last gig we did together wasn't great and ask to break up even though the last gig I did with them turned out perfectly with 5 stars. I notice that these are also people that I haven't done a gig in a while with, but before the update this never happened. Of course they ask for stars to stay together, but I never pay them. Is this happening to anyone else?

I think that it's the same glitch that happened with the reality show gigs from the previous update that's why now I stopped inviting real player contacts to storyline gigs too. I can't believe that Glu still hasn't fixed that glitch yet. Unbelievable!:eek:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »

Yes this has been happening to me a lot. Any time I use one of my contacts about a day or two later they break up with me. Glu knows about it but from the sounds of it they don't have plans to fix it. I have been using members from my Krew now and everything seems to be okay so far with them.