Options

Problem with the savegame

Ivana1316Ivana1316 Registered Users 4 Posts
Hi guys! How are you? :D

I open this topic because I have problems getting my character in the game.

I installed the game since its launch in my previous device: Galaxy S3 Samsung, always updated the game and, because of the time already had playing it, I put my game on Google Play Games to avoid future problems.

However, this device was damaged and I had to install the game on my new Samsung Galaxy J7, the problem is that I have followed all the steps posted here and I can not get my game on the level that I left.

I would really appreciate help me, I do not want to lose my character :(

Device: Samsung Galaxy J7
Android version: 5.1.1

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry you're having an issue, but 2 things. First, I removed your non english version. I recently translated a non english post, to try and help, but that doesn't apply here.

I see you posted in the 3 different game forums, so, if you couldn't transfer any games, it's not a KK:H issue. and Unfrotunately with ANdroid, the current chances of getting your game back is iffy at best. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

The only advice I have is to contact customer care for your KK:H game, and see if they can help you. I'm sorry I don't have better advice, but you follow the instructions and sometimes it works, sometimes not. Customer Care most probably can't get your game back, but see if they have any advice to offer you.

Good luck with the other games as well. If you need help submitting a ticket, you can find help here, by way of pictorial instructions. Hope they can help you
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi. I'm sorry you're having an issue, but 2 things. First, I removed your non english version. I recently translated a non english post, to try and help, but that doesn't apply here.

I see you posted in the 3 different game forums, so, if you couldn't transfer any games, it's not a KK:H issue. and Unfrotunately with ANdroid, the current chances of getting your game back is iffy at best. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

The only advice I have is to contact customer care for your KK:H game, and see if they can help you. I'm sorry I don't have better advice, but you follow the instructions and sometimes it works, sometimes not. Customer Care most probably can't get your game back, but see if they have any advice to offer you.

Good luck with the other games as well. If you need help submitting a ticket, you can find help here, by way of pictorial instructions. Hope they can help you

Hello!

Thank you very much for your quick response. Yes, I have the same problem in KK:H game and the BS: AD. I will request a ticket for help. Thanks for the link.

Happy day :)
  • Options
    Hope they can help. I'm sorry this happened. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hope they can help. I'm sorry this happened. :(

I hope too! Thank you
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Amazing how we're two years into KKH with three left and they still cannot improve the transfer games system.
  • Options
    I don't understand the cryptic reference to 3 years left. Can you explain?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary