No videos

RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
For the second time I got this offer for Rapid Recharge, but again there are no videos. On the screenshot it looks like I get offers, but I don't.
I have contacted support about that, but they didn't give me an answer.
They said only a few players get this offer.
Why I only get 1 or 2 videos a week I still don't know. No word about that.
The other day I could have opened another giftbox for watching a video, but again it wasn't possible. No videos for me.. I would have loved to try the Rapid Recharge!!
Screenshot_2016-07-26-21-11-22_zpskxs90wqm.jpg
Android

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It might be due to your locale, or any other demographics. I'm sorry this is happening, but if Customer Care can't help, aside from being a sounding board there is no other help I can offer.

If it's any consolation, I got a rapid recharge offer the instant my Android took the update. But my iPad was having issues, so I think the time ran out, I'm not seeing the flashing icon anymore. :( So, we're in the same boat for this time. I'm really sorry this happened.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    It might be due to your locale, or any other demographics. I'm sorry this is happening, but if Customer Care can't help, aside from being a sounding board there is no other help I can offer.

If it's any consolation, I got a rapid recharge offer the instant my Android took the update. But my iPad was having issues, so I think the time ran out, I'm not seeing the flashing icon anymore. :( So, we're in the same boat for this time. I'm really sorry this happened.

Thank you Koko!
    It seemed to me that Customer Care kinda escaped my question, so I asked them again. Maybe its a "greek" problem..
    It's frustrating: the offer is there right in front of me and I can't take it .
    Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    darn it. looking at your picture, it looks like I must have clicked it away. :( I was in the middle of a crises. I just tapped no I guess. ugh.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary