v5.3.0 Update! Cuba!

1235Next

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    Is it just an android thing maybe?! I'm on iOS but I love the idea of the rapid recharge lol I love the idea of anything that can fuel my addiction

That's what I'm assuming as well. Glu should've made it to be accessible for both platforms.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Did my best to paste together popglam Havana -

tumblr_ob02793fwp1qfvh9po1_1280.png
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/15f039b01a2e7fe45c01c9570f037d5d/tumblr_ob02793fwp1qfvh9po1_1280.png
    (of note, I removed a tree from in front of the white house in favor of the balcony since I couldn't grab a clear visual of it)

I wish we could choose to only use 'on location'/outdoor pop glams since they're so much prettier than just the standard indoor ones.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Did my best to paste together popglam Havana -

tumblr_ob02793fwp1qfvh9po1_1280.png
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/15f039b01a2e7fe45c01c9570f037d5d/tumblr_ob02793fwp1qfvh9po1_1280.png
    (of note, I removed a tree from in front of the white house in favor of the balcony since I couldn't grab a clear visual of it)

I wish we could choose to only use 'on location'/outdoor pop glams since they're so much prettier than just the standard indoor ones.

Wth?! My car is pink, not purple!!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Great job Andzrej! Havana is already one of my favorite places in the game!

The thing I love the most about it is definitely the tappable crab:p, it is very well behaved, never pinches my finger when I tap it lol

Alejandro's is also a good place for date, reminds me the Asadaux.

Keem my car is also pink!

Waiting for the new Balmain stuff, hope we get a Balmain event too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    My car is pink when I'm in Havana but purple inside popglam
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Omg I'm so estastic that the rapid energy recharge returned back!!! Woo hoo!!!:D:D:D

I'm certainly gonna use it for this week's event☺. Did it came back for everyone else as well⁉
    2evvo7q.png

Yes!!! And I was finally able to watch a video and try this! :-)))
    So great!
    Screenshot_2016-07-28-12-02-15_zpsarypigch.jpg
    Android
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Yes!!! And I was finally able to watch a video and try this! :-)))
    So great!
    Screenshot_2016-07-28-12-02-15_zpsarypigch.jpg

I've never been offered this deal, ever. How do I get this, does anyone know??
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Is it just an android thing maybe?! I'm on iOS but I love the idea of the rapid recharge lol I love the idea of anything that can fuel my addiction

This is so not fair for iOS!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Is anyone else having a problem with updates? It started with the newest version, it tries to upload and then starts over. It took me like an hour to finally get it to upload fully. Even now my game is trying to update what I can only guess is the Weekend Event and it's taking forever.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Is anyone else having a problem with updates? It started with the newest version, it tries to upload and then starts over. It took me like an hour to finally get it to upload fully. Even now my game is trying to update what I can only guess is the Weekend Event and it's taking forever.

Yeah it's funny you say that! I have never had a problem getting into my game...but for some reason with this last update it stays on the loading screen forever and I have to close and reopen like 3 times before it actually opens!
    Kayla and Cchaircc, yeah I feel that the loadings are bigger now even for the mini-update from weekend events, plus my game is crashing crazily lately!
    6DrdPYo.png?1

hahaha see that's why I always ask for storylines! The shade! Oh and you guys can see that the blue star is filled thanks to a game crash!
    Q5DIqWv.png?1

First time I saw that kind of pants on the gift boxes since they were added to the wardrobe a year ago! Thanks Glu! Now I just need to stop to get 4 energy bolts lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yeah it's funny you say that! I have never had a problem getting into my game...but for some reason with this last update it stays on the loading screen forever and I have to close and reopen like 3 times before it actually opens!

My iOS has been trying to take the update since it came out. It just does nothing. Brit's game wouldn't take the update 2 days earlier, so I uninstalled, and when I went to reinstall....it wouldn't let me even try. It's like I'm not even tapping. I'm trying to get it resolved. I hope your issue repairs itself. I'm almost ready to wipe my device. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    First time I saw that kind of pants on the gift boxes since they were added to the wardrobe a year ago! Thanks Glu! Now I just need to stop to get 4 energy bolts lol

I got a pair of those pants before I saw the bamboo shirts. I guess they added both at the same time, and fixed the glitch with free dates, too. Faith restored in Glu Gods! :o

Also got a new product placement in Paris. It's a Singh Laptop! xD

Btw, did they change name of our club? Mine just says Ice Club now.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Btw, did they change name of our club? Mine just says Ice Club now.

My club name inside the club is changed to "Ice Club", too! :confused:
    But the guy standing outside still refers to my club name.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    I got Maria's offer to buy the mansion in Havana. I plan on buying that property with Kash but not sure if I will still get 12 KStars reward. So, I tested it out and I did receive 12 KStars for spending 120K on the mansion. So happy! :D

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    I got 25 Stars. I'd immediately bought the home on the Androids right after the update, but my iOS didn't update till late saturday night. Yesterday I looked around in the Mansion, walked away twice, and hoped for Maria's call. She did, and I got 25 Stars back for the cash purchase. You only get the 'deal' during the time offered. I'll check my screenshots, but I'm sure it was 25. Are you android?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm iOS player. Now you mentioned it. I remember someone got the offer on the weekend. I went back to this past weekend's event thread to check. On page 4, SugarK's post, she got 25 KStars and she is iOS player, too!! :( Oh well ... I'm not complaining, at least I got the offer. Maybe the game could read my mind and knew that I wouldn't pay with KStars?! :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    I'm here waiting Maria to call me to buy Havana's house, hope all the wait is worth and I get those 25 k-stars back, but with my luck... I'll get just 1 k-star back:eek:

I got a pair of those pants before I saw the bamboo shirts. I guess they added both at the same time, and fixed the glitch with free dates, too. Faith restored in Glu Gods! :o

Also got a new product placement in Paris. It's a Singh Laptop! xD

Congrats, I'm failing miserably to get anything but energy and k$ on the dailly gift boxes lately, before those partnerships I used to get k-stars with more frequency, not anymore:(

Now about the Singh laptop, I would be very concerned about having one of those at home lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I got the stars back but I paid for the house with stars. If you paid cash and still got the stars back then you got the better deal IMO ;)
    I'm iOS player. Now you mentioned it. I remember someone got the offer on the weekend. I went back to this past weekend's event thread to check. On page 4, SugarK's post, she got 25 KStars and she is iOS player, too!! :( Oh well ... I'm not complaining, at least I got the offer. Maybe the game could read my mind and knew that I wouldn't pay with KStars?! :p
    SugarK wrote: »
    I got the stars back but I paid for the house with stars. If you paid cash and still got the stars back then you got the better deal IMO ;)

Thanks for making me feel better. (Hugs)
    I start to get used to the randomness in this game. Sometimes things are better in my game than other players and sometimes not. There is almost no rule to follow. Don't know what is glitched and what is intentional. Just try to appreciate what I have. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    By the time I got the iPad back to normal, I'd read about the deal for the house. so....I teased for it. Got my 25 Stars, and then saw 12, and thought it has to be platform related. But, 12 Stars is better than My Androids got. Lesson learned, after the update, visit the house but walk away. See if Maria calls next time with an offer. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

It depends on the time given and the price of the item in k-stars.

You'll get a 40% discount if the goal comes with a 30 minute timer, 30% if you're given an hour, and 20% for 2 hours. :)

And I've reached the end of the storyline for this update.

The last one was to promote some footwear, and I kept losing fans for endorsing it. I chose to walk out on my contract and was offered an appearance at the Mall of Dubai.

Anyone know what happens if you stick to the footwear deal?

You'll get a 40% discount if the goal comes with a 30 minute timer, 30% if you're given an hour, and 20% for 2 hours. :)

Thanks for the information. Never noticed that. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    Thanks for the information. Never noticed that. :)

You're welcome! Although the percentages are an estimate, it should be somewhere close. :)

The last one was to promote some footwear, and I kept losing fans for endorsing it. I chose to walk out on my contract and was offered an appearance at the Mall of Dubai.

I'm doing that storyline right now. Just finished the second commercial at New Delhi and won't see the result until tonight. (Didn't Simon say, fans in U.S. won't see it? Liar!) Now, seeing your post, I am going to test it out just for fun, I'm A+++ #1 and don't mind losing fans. :p I just told Simon that I will stick with the contract and Simon responded, "I respect your professionalism." I will be doing a fashion show in Paris. Will be back to post how it goes. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  

This piece of info is amazing! Thanks buddy.

As for the storylines, I'm taking easy on them to make sure I'll have them for a while before the next update, playing 3 games now I have no rush anymore !

Did anyone noticed that now when we go through a screen to another and vice versa the screen is always at a fix point and not at where we left it before?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Did anyone noticed that now when we go through a screen to another and vice versa the screen is always at a fix point and not at where we left it before?

Yes I noticed and it bugs me now!

I think this used to be only an android feature/glitch?
    PM to add

I'm not sure this is related to what you are talking about. My dolls usually stand on the left side of the room in a house and the spouse is on the right. Only when my male doll got on the jet, he used to stand near the destination menu, which bothered me, because I had to go back to pat the pug. After this update, this is fixed.

Another thing I notice is, I don't have my car on the street even if I'm not walking my pets.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    I'm doing that storyline right now. Just finished the second commercial at New Delhi and won't see the result until tonight. (Didn't Simon say, fans in U.S. won't see it? Liar!) Now, seeing your post, I am going to test it out just for fun, I'm A+++ #1 and don't mind losing fans. :p I just told Simon that I will stick with the contract and Simon responded, "I respect your professionalism." I will be doing a fashion show in Paris. Will be back to post how it goes. :)

Update:
    Ok. I take it back. I shouldn't call Simon a liar. The commercial I did in New Delhi that Simon said people in US won't see it, he was right, I gained about 381K fans for that gig. Then I chose to stick with the contract and did a fashion show in Paris. I got to put on the redesigned shoes. Right after finishing the show, three people (Nikki Banks, Josh Fuller, Kelly Lee) tweeted about the shoes and I gained about 114K fans for each tweet. I'm still waiting for the final result from TrendStyle, but so far so good. I think it doesn't hurt to stick with the contract in this storyline. :)

** TrendStyle tweet just came out. I got a bit more than 800K fans.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱