Weekend Event 729/16- Let's spend the Weekend in Havana! Mystery Event - Hmmm?

Comments

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Havana house for 35 stars!! That's the best luxe goal I've ever been given. Thanks for the deal, Maria ) :)

d07477a6-cf6c-45de-b1ee-261914d85b67_zps46x6ltsu.png
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Can someone tell me exactly when the event will start? I've never been able to pin it down. I think it's early-ish Friday morning? I live in EST btw.

5 AM for us AngelaLauren. My Land of Purple is on Long Island, New York. ;) so.....11 hours from now, I'll be here with everyone else waiting for Start up. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    I have the spoilers for guys. Let me know if this is ok to do

F2ykGd2.jpg
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I seem to be the odd one out this weekend with not like the hair! I'm glad you all like it, maybe it will grow on me. :)

I'm not a fan of party weekends, but this should give me more than enough fans to complete my first throwback (yay!).

I think Glu must have really given up on dating events... It's been what? 3 months now? My poor hubby.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Very lucky! I already bought the house with cash, would've loved the bonus stars and XP :(
    SugarK wrote: »
    Havana house for 35 stars!! That's the best luxe goal I've ever been given. Thanks for the deal, Maria ) :)

The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    [*=right]
    [/LIST]

Hey SugarK can you tell me if the house comes with a pet?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    I have the spoilers for guys. Let me know if this is ok to do

F2ykGd2.jpg

And I was just about to post myself XD

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIa8k2hDFcM/?taken-by=dashjennergamer

Dashjennergamer comes through again!!

I really love everything earnable and while the open shirt is something I want I also want those short shorts too so hopefully my free box yields one of them and, if I'm really lucky, I can capture both since I'll have enough stars for one box.

Interesting to see blue loafers like that since we got a pair for NYE but I'm not mad at them.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    I love his feed, but I'm afraid he took my 'that has to go over here' as a rebuff. Terrible way to have to enter a forum, but when I wrote and explained in a pm, maybe he never checked it. Hope he realizes it was nothing personal. so...... I'll make a little cake or some mooneymuphins as an offering. :)

Hey hey hey, we need Cuban Cuisine if we're going to Havana for the Weekend.

Let's plan food and decorations and things, and pictures of what we'd like to be wearing/seeing. As for riding...that purple/ or pink car in the game are my wheels for the trip. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts

You're so lucky, congrats! :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    So excited about that big messy bun!!! I have to have iT!!!
    I need the purple sandals. I like the white skirt, but I have to see the bustier paired with something else. Oh my. would it work with the black fishnet and then boots? Or wait.......the no leg shorts from Kylie? Ok, I'm chasing big time this week. Need the bustier, an the sandals. Lets see what else.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey guys is this the party thread of the party event? Cause I'm so ready to celebrate cause Britney Spears liked one of Invictus' single covers on Instagram!!!!!!!!!! I'm over the moon!!!

Ok back to the topic...

Sugar congrats, that's the best deal I ever saw for a house, generally I got just 1k-star back!

I was itching myself to purchase that house and get the aquarium, but now I'll totally wait cause the aquarium will be already paid after buying the house lol

bladeoo thanks for the spoilers.

I liked everything from the earnables, salmon blazer <3, and nothing from the boxes, so whatever to them!

Gosh did I already mentioned that Britney liked one of my covers??? Yay:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Wow. That's early haha. Thanks for answering! :)

True. But we've already brewed and poured the coffee thisclose to wayyyy before then. I blame it on my insomnia. Koko blames it on intentional Thursday night, healthy hydrating.:p

w_Ein_Havana.gif I think we have no idea what the weekend will be?
    Doesn't matter,
    We've got the Update with Cuba
    Love the pretty Colors.

Now let's have some Cuban flair,
    as we wait for the teasers.

Let's have fun and get ready for the weekend!

Hop on board.....It's time for a

Roadtrip

KKHHavanaTrip_zpspehn53ot.jpg
    That's right we're driving to Havana.

Someone else drive?
    I'm having a little libation for the ride.

Midori.jpg

Greatest Japanese restaurant over here makes the best Midori ****tails. I lurveeeee that stuff. Shrimp and lobster hibachi with a Midori concoction and all is right with the world.

Not digging that Kourtney handle-on-the-head do though. Oh, but it looks good on you!
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    True. But we've already brewed and poured the coffee thisclose to wayyyy before then. I blame it on my insomnia. Koko blames it on intentional Thursday night, healthy hydrating.:p

You better send some my way then because I'll be up that early to start grinding. I definitely want all the earnables this event. 😆
  • inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    If they aren't going to update facebook game they may as well just take it off. because i know as for myself i dont even play anymore. I just get p.o'd every time i come on here hoping for some news only to find a new update.
    You better send some my way then because I'll be up that early to start grinding. I definitely want all the earnables this event. 😆

NYC to PA? I've got a whole fresh pot with your name on it!
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    ing wrote: »
    If they aren't going to update facebook game they may as well just take it off. because i know as for myself i dont even play anymore. I just get p.o'd every time i come on here hoping for some news only to find a new update.

It is sad that the Facebook platform is so behind. My friend just made the transfer to android because of it.
    Facebook can be a nightmare to deal with on a business level. On top of them constantly updating their own stuff every other day, it's possibly very hard to code and keep up.

27 bugs in your code, it's full of 27 bugs
    Take one out, fix it all up
    Now you got 63 bugs in your code.

Hope something does happen soon for you users,
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I loved the top when I saw Kourtney wear it so I'm def glad to see it in the game and earnable. I also like the necklace simply cause it's different. Unsure about the hair right now, one of those I need to see it before I can judge it.

Also, I wouldn't complaining getting the gift box top or skirt, better than kash, but I wonder if those strings will drive me crazy
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Sugar congrats, that's the best deal I ever saw for a house, generally I got just 1k-star back!

I was itching myself to purchase that house and get the aquarium, but now I'll totally wait cause the aquarium will be already paid after buying the house lol

Thank you Vatsy it surely is the best deal Maria has ever offered to me! Hope you get it as well :)

Bilal I was going to buy the house with cash too but I've been busy this week so I hadn't gotten around to it yet. Let's hope this good luck lasts into the weekend :p

Thank you Camila and nice to meet you :D

Hey NQueen :) I've heard others say the aquarium is the "pet" for the Havana house. Costs 25 stars. Sorry my husband photo bombed the pic, he's soooooooo vain! :rolleyes: He almost lost his flip flop running down the stairs to get in the photo and he's gonna be some ****ed when he sees I covered his face LOL!!

fcfef208-7b6f-45ab-89f9-930ed48d84a4_zps5ojozo8o.png
    I seem to be the odd one out this weekend with not like the hair! I'm glad you all like it, maybe it will grow on me. :)

I'm not a fan of party weekends, but this should give me more than enough fans to complete my first throwback (yay!).

I think Glu must have really given up on dating events... It's been what? 3 months now? My poor hubby.

Me too, KA, I don't like the hair either. Which is fine as far as I'm concerned because also, I don't much care for the party weekends too, so I can knock off before getting that last earnable. It's better than last weekend, where I really didn't care for any of the things and barely played, trying to avoid as many earnables as poss. I got the glasses, and unavoidably the pants, which surprisingly, just like everyone else, I managed to style pretty dang nice anyway. It was just fine for a weekend change to slow down and do things in a less pressed manner. I had fun and didn't have to crazy grind my azz off.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    The best party method is still Calabasas 8 hours right?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I love the items, so colorful <3 I like the hair too, I'll grind today as much as I can, cause I travel again tomorrow lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    The best party method is still Calabasas 8 hours right?

I actually thought it was Calabassas 3 hours, Lants!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I'm thinking 3 hours Calabasas too. My GB have been awful. One bag, one shoes, and I've bought about 10 boxes between the 2 games. I'm over buying giftboxes because of my sad ness with AppleP. I hate Apple now. Almost as much as I'm hating Google. Ok, maybe more. Who knows? Hey, what's it like to play with a working game? I guess 3 games isn't enough of a margin to hedge my bets with.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Just got it all done. Took me about 2 hours and a dozen kstars and energy refills but it was fun. I all did it for the hair lol.
    huh? The event has been open for 1 1/2 hours. If you started early to 'finish' as soon as the event started, you were lucky. Some weeks anything started before the event doesn't pay out But how did you do this? We'd all like to be done. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    :))))))) my boxes
    image_zpswk8qcpvf.png
  • ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    I'm ashamed to say that I've started chasing items I don't even love that much. I just get excited, and the love for spending takes over. :rolleyes: I wouldn't have gone for the shoes and bag, but I guess they kind of happened. So much Kash in the boxes though. : (

tumblr_ob2otu3utC1s4u9nqo1_500.png

tumblr_ob2otu3utC1s4u9nqo2_500.png

tumblr_ob2otu3utC1s4u9nqo3_500.png

tumblr_ob2otu3utC1s4u9nqo4_500.png

tumblr_ob2otu3utC1s4u9nqo5_500.png
    Great Chasing. Now I'm up to the Bustier, the shoes and the bag, on 2 games. THe phone has the top and the shoes, the tab the bag, but I'm not done. :) I have to feel the moment to try again. Got lots of 4000 not too happy about that. Worst prize ever. A good prize? A couple of free spots in the wardrobe LookBook. That would be a nice prize.....at a cost of what/ Nothing to Glu? ok back to the grind.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary