Weekend Fashion Show - 7/29/16 What to wear in Havana, or anywhere else this weekend

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Welcome to our Weekend in Havana Fashion Thread! Earnable hair, bright colors.......a girl could get used to this.
LindaVB wrote: »
It's a party weekend!!

image_zpszf23xm5k.jpeg

Thanks Linda. AND for the guys.......................
bladeoo wrote: »
I have the spoilers for guys. Let me know if this is ok to do

F2ykGd2.jpg

So show us what you won....show us things you bought.....show us your personal stylings!

And since we're doing it Havana Style.......look in your wardrobe and make your OWN Cuban styles that will pop next to those gorgeously hued cars. Let your imagination run wild, and dress for our Havana Parties!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Vida does not have the Havana backdrop (yet!)... here are the gift box items I won.

IMG_20160729_093253_zpsjzku7dvk.jpg

I also have the earnable necklace, gift box shoes, and purse... the shoes are so hard to style, the colors are just too saturated/bright (maybe because they outlined in a brighter color instead of a darker color?)
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Here is how I styled this weekends clothing. I went for a more laid back look when styling the items on my dolls.
    30lcn51.jpg
    I really think that the bun looks weird but I just love it and I'm thrilled that it's an earnable. Hoping for more great events this month.
    zx8ep3.jpg
    I'm sending out positive vibes and good thoughts that everyone gets what they desire from this event and if you aren't feeling any of the items then this can be a laid weekend in KKH for you.
    Sophie
    these shoes are rather difficult to style... eager to see how everyone else is styling them!!
    20160729_172715_zpshmdrbvrh.jpg
    the top wasn't as difficult to style... but I'm starting to think that I may just have difficulty with colors lol

IMG_20160729_175715_zpspdfxfyks.jpg
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    2m784tl.jpg

I got the shoes in my gift box. I decided to go with the simple black dress with pops of color.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    So far so good, earned the necklace and the top and working on the hair :D No gift box items for me this weekend but I wasn't drooling over any of the items so I'm ok with that, just makes it a lil more of a grind to get to 600 :p Everyone's dolls look so fab with their new items!! GL to those still grinding :)

image_zps7qpojz7b.jpeg
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    j0faalZ.jpg

While Maria doesn't call Vats to buy Havana's house, he displays his look at Malibu.

Loved your fashion show Vida!

Queen haven't see you in a while, welcome back! Your dolls are a great couple!

Kayla I liked the choice of black to go with the necklace and shoes!

Sugar, Kiki's look made smile, don't know I, so cute!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Awwww Vatsy thank you, you make Kiki blush :o and you're looking super handsome as always!

Managed to finish the event and get the bun so now I can relax today YAAAAAY!
    Vats wrote: »
    j0faalZ.jpg

While Maria doesn't call Vats to buy Havana's house, he displays his look at Malibu.

Loved your fashion show Vida!

Queen haven't see you in a while, welcome back! Your dolls are a great couple!

Kayla I liked the choice of black to go with the necklace and shoes!

Sugar, Kiki's look made smile, don't know I, so cute!
    Congrats Sugar and thanks! Vats loves to make other dolls blush:o

lol Just saw that what I wrote about your doll doesn't make sense... I meant 'made me smile, I don't know why,maybe cause she's so cute', my brain is always in a hurry while my finger doesn't:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg I finally finished it. It's crazy how hardcore this week's event is. I managed to level up in the process so I got me a Level 40 Kim.

I'm so relieved that it's over.

eal8jd.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Congrats Zoyechka!! I levelled up too :p

Kiki and Zoe :)

image_zpsnnsaceew.jpeg
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Omg I finally finished it. It's crazy how hardcore this week's event is. I managed to level up in the process so I got me a Level 40 Kim.

I'm so relieved that it's over.
    SugarK wrote: »
    Congrats Zoyechka!! I levelled up too :p
    Thanks and yay for us! Now we can finally enjoy our rewards. Yes!
    Haha yes, I did an edit and there we are kickin back after all that work :p
    Thanks and yay for us! Now we can finally enjoy our rewards. Yes!
    Lol Aaw thanks I love it! *rightclicksave*

Kiki is twinning with ZoZo. You finished pretty fast. I'm kinda late. I really didn't start grinding until Saturday morning. I guess that's why I feel overwhelmed by this weekend event. I'm guessing Glu is sticking to 600 points for the last box, no matter what. I'm also guessing That its the reason events start at 2:00am on Friday morning.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm so glad that I grinded for that bun updo☺. Here's my dolls who's looking fierce from head to toe:).
    Z4nfso.png

Sg42DJ.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Yw :) Yes I always try to power grind on Fridays so I get some leeway on the weekends. If I can I finish on Saturday so I can relax on Sundays :)
    Lol Aaw thanks I love it! *rightclicksave*

Kiki is twinning with ZoZo. You finished pretty fast. I'm kinda late. I really didn't start grinding until Saturday morning. I guess that's why I feel overwhelmed by this weekend event. I'm guessing Glu is sticking to 600 points for the last box, no matter what. I'm also guessing That its the reason events start at 2:00am on Friday morning.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_ob7kmm2RDn1qfvh9po1_500.jpg

oof, this party event was a monster! may next weekend be something much more relaxing to complete.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Congrats to everyone for all the items you won. This may be a little late but here is Neko with her items.

C43ygMV.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    Omg I love every single one of Neko's outfits! Especially the second one ❤️
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Congrats to everyone for all the items you won. This may be a little late but here is Neko with her items.

C43ygMV.jpg
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Great looks everyone. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm so glad that I grinded for that bun updo☺. Here's my dolls who's looking fierce from head to toe:).
    Z4nfso.png

Sg42DJ.jpg

They do look fierce! I think this bun is a great addition to girl's wardrobe!
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    tumblr_ob7kmm2RDn1qfvh9po1_500.jpg

oof, this party event was a monster! may next weekend be something much more relaxing to complete.

lol monster event! Andrzej is great with the new clothes, I think you did a better sunglasses choice than I did for Vats.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Girls and boys, you all look FRESH & HOT! I'm going to post my look later tonight, I promise. I haven't posted a look in a while, but I'll play little mix and match with this weekend's clothes
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    tumblr_ob8kulMVNi1s4u9nqo1_1280.png

I do like the earnable necklace, but I can't seem to match it with anything other than the earnable top. :( (Also, I swear the blacks on the first look don't look that different on my phone ugh.)
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Omg I love every single one of Neko's outfits! Especially the second one ❤️

Thank you SugarK! Kiki looks amazing too!
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    They do look fierce! I think this bun is a great addition to girl's wardrobe!

Thanks Vats. I'm so happy that you agreed with my statement.:cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Buttiel wrote: »
    tumblr_ob8kulMVNi1s4u9nqo1_1280.png

I do like the earnable necklace, but I can't seem to match it with anything other than the earnable top. :( (Also, I swear the blacks on the first look don't look that different on my phone ugh.)

Nice styling. I think the black top would stand out more when pairing with lighter colors.
    I ended up chasing the skirt. Opened five more boxes and got my last two items, bag and skirt. Not bad and it was in the same 3rd box where you got yours. :)

By the way, the last PM you sent me only contained quotes. I tried to reply but your PM box is full. I just cleared my pm box. We must be too chatty! :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    Nice styling. I think the black top would stand out more when pairing with lighter colors.
    I ended up chasing the skirt. Opened five more boxes and got my last two items, bag and skirt. Not bad and it was in the same 3rd box where you got yours. :)

By the way, the last PM you sent me only contained quotes. I tried to reply but your PM box is full. I just cleared my pm box. We must be too chatty! :p

Thanks. <3 And congrats on getting the skirt, I can't wait to see how you wear it! I completely agree on the black top, which is why I'm hoping to get something it goes with in the future. The only high-waisted pants I own that work with it are the giftbox ones, and I dislike the colors and lack of detail on those. Most of my skirts are also black. I hate how the top loses its detail over other black stuff; it's made me appreciate the lack of nice, colorful bottoms we see in events! :(

(And whoops, that is weird. I answered and made some space now!)
    My doll took her new BFF with her to Havana. Her furry friend's name is Bixie, the polar bear. They both like to eat, shop, and tan while they're on vacay.
    k4jrtd.jpg
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    I'm loving this bun hair ! Definitely something I don't have in my closet ! That polar bear is too cute!

KKH_Screenshot_1470138811610.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Buttiel wrote: »
    Thanks. <3 And congrats on getting the skirt, I can't wait to see how you wear it! I completely agree on the black top, which is why I'm hoping to get something it goes with in the future. The only high-waisted pants I own that work with it are the giftbox ones, and I dislike the colors and lack of detail on those. Most of my skirts are also black. I hate how the top loses its detail over other black stuff; it's made me appreciate the lack of nice, colorful bottoms we see in events! :(

(And whoops, that is weird. I answered and made some space now!)

**Got it this time. Just wrote you back**
    Here is how I style the event gb black top. I don't mind showing a lot of my doll's waist line. :)

image.jpg

And the skirt ...
    image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers