Options

No Event?

RoobRoob Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi!

I'm having a trouble with this week's event... It was there when I first logged in, but then promptly disappeared and never returned.

Platform - Andriod
Device info and version - LG k7, version 5.3.0
Doll gender - Male
Current Level - 6

I'm starting a new doll on Andriod (reformed Facebook player lol) and when I first booted up today the event was there... Although I wasn't prompted with a screen describing the event... I got the screen with the new player offer instead.

At that time, I thought it was because I didn't own an apartment to party in so I went and bought it but the event still didn't appear. Rather, the new player offer reappeared and then promptly disapeared again.

Not a huge deal... But I wanted to share with Glu and the forums in case this helps sort out any problems or glitches for new players just picking up the game.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    I would submit a ticket with Glu within in your game to be able to ask a representative directly. It may take them a while to respond, and hopefully by then you have the event again, but it's worth a try
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I am not sure what the level for this event is, but Level 6 does seem kind of low. I recall previous events where you had to be a mid teen, maybe 11 or so. I'll look around. Usually at the beginning of the event, it says what level. But you should always investigate before submitting a ticket.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Are you open for Paris yet? Because while I haven't found a level requrement yet, I see the 2ne task in in Paris. My gut is saying level 6 is too brand new. You don't say when you started, but if it was very recently, it might be that. Were you playing last weekend, and if so, did you get the event? As far as why it would be there and immediately close, I don't know how things work for levels to low for an event.

I'll try and gather more info for you. I'll have it tomorrow at the earliest. But try to fill in more info about your game, and what happened last weekend. Thanks and I'm sorry for any confusion.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary