Options

Game over on facebook? Update v5.3.0 is here!

FrantasticFrantastic Registered Users 32 Posts
I have one question and I want an honest reply please:

Is Glu giving up KKH on facebook?

For several weeks, there have been no updates, no storylines, no weekend or throwback events and no daily gift boxes for me, and as I know, for other fb-players, too.

If so, I'm leaving the game and I'm not gonna return as it is extremely boring the way it is now.

KKH has been my favorite social game and I would really miss it, so I hope that there are just some technical reasons for not updating the game on fb.

And pls do NOT suggest to play on a different platform because I won't, definitely I won't.

Thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You have a better chance of getting a direct response through a customer care ticket. You've been asking this for a while, and I've been honest with my feelings. I don't think you will get a response here. At least not from anyone who can say anything with a degree of certainty.

We've only been suggesting you switch platforms, because you've expressed how much you enjoy the game, and personally a door closes, but a window opens. People can tell you what they believe, but I've been trying to tell you that for the past couple of weeks. Do I have concrete info? No, none of us do to the best of my knowledge.

If you want people to just post whether they 'think' it's over for FB, that's fine, take a consensus. But if you're looking for black and white proof...I don't think that exists, except perhaps on the desk of some GluGod. So,Good Luck, my fingers are crossed for you, I'm sorry you're going through this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Frantastic wrote: »
    I have one question and I want an honest reply please:

For several weeks, there have been no updates, no storylines, no weekend or throwback events and no daily gift boxes for me, and as I know, for other fb-players, too.

What you are describing is what I have seen done when a developer is abandoning a platform of a game or an entire game. There really is no better answer to your question than the scenario your game is in right now. You aren't getting fixes for it, it hasn't changed in weeks... Usually no activity is followed by an invitation to play on a another format and some reward, or an invitation to play another game by the same developer.
  • Options
    Julesmo wrote: »
    What you are describing is what I have seen done when a developer is abandoning a platform of a game or an entire game. There really is no better answer to your question than the scenario your game is in right now. You aren't getting fixes for it, it hasn't changed in weeks... Usually no activity is followed by an invitation to play on a another format and some reward, or an invitation to play another game by the same developer.

I guess you're right.

I'm really disappointed. It was my favourite social game and now it's time to say goodbye. Just a little bit of playing "time machine" and then I'm gonna quit.

The developpers won't convince me neither to play another of their games nor switching platforms. There has been no reply to my request here in the forum, my customer ticket is being unanswered as well. I'm feeling completely ignored.

I spent really much money on the game which is lost now. Well, at least I had a good time playing it.
  • Options
    You may not get a response from Glu on the forums, however I've always responded so it's not like no one here has said anything. I wrote on your behalf, and asked about Fb games, and an answer never came. Have you written to customer care? I get your despair, but when you say you got no response on the forum, Glu hardly ever posts, but you've got me feeling like chopped liver over here. Believe me, had I gotten an answer or even a non answer about it, I would have shared at least privately with you and one other who have been waiting and waiting.

I'm sorry you're going through this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Frantastic, I just went through this with a game I loved to play. It just quit updating, weeks and weeks went by and finally word came that it would be shut down. I had a fun community on it and just really enjoyed the gameplay. They offered me a reward to move to another game of theirs, and after awhile, I really started enjoying the new game.

I know you've said that you don't want to play the mobile game, and I understand your frustration about money spent. If you ever decide to give the mobile game a try, you know this forum will be right here waiting for you :)
  • Options
    inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    Facebook game has finally been updated!!!
  • Options
    inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    Only months after the fact. But working now.
  • Options
    I'm very glad to hear that. I just wish I could have put your minds at ease, but I guess there was no way of telling.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MissblaakMissblaak Registered Users 12 Posts
    ing wrote: »
    Only months after the fact. But working now.

What are you playing your game on? Chrome? Firefox?
  • Options
    I'm still not playing, but when I opened it up, it was great to see the update to v5.3.0 Congratulations players. I hope everyone who was giving up has seen this.

Facebookv5_3.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm so happy! The update is finally there! Thank you, Glu! :)

I love the new clothes. They're all so gorgeous. <3