Options

Unresponsive Facebook Game on Google Chrome

MissblaakMissblaak Registered Users 12 Posts
So I login to play the game, everything populates however I cannot click on anything! I try using my mouse, the keyboard, the mousepad and still nothing. Has anyone heard of this issue before? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'd try a different browser. That's always the first thing to try with the facebook game. Are you still having this issue?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi. I'd try a different browser. That's always the first thing to try with the facebook game. Are you still having this issue?

Firefox is BLACK....Chrome populates the game but I can not click on anything. What other browsers are there?
  • Options
    I uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome and still have the same problem. The taxi keeps passing by, Maria is calling and I can't answer! ��
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Chrome is usually the one they suggest, but there's IE - internet explorer. I found a section in the game FAQs that might help. Fo there and follow those instructions. Meanwhile I'm changing the title of this thread and we'll try and help.

The page I linked has explicit instructions with pictures, see if it helps. I'm very sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary