Can't we like steal CDP?

MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
I was just thinking this.. like can't we make CDP fall in love with us and steal him from Crystal Fletcher for the ultimate revenge. Cuz let's be honest CDP ain't a bad looker hehe.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    (I deleted a post from a member telling you to use an old thread of 4 or 5 posts talking about Chad and Crystal. Unless it was a significant thread, some loosely relevant thread from a year and 3 months ago does not need to be resurrected to post "i want to date Chad, how about you" So Minji was fine starting this one. But thanks anyway)

As far as your desire for chad, to be honest, when I see his dialogue bubbles, I hear him having a voice like Bekham's. And, as nice as he is to look at, his voice is not the timbre you'd expect. If he doesn't have a good voice......I don't have any interest. Plus he's a cheater. Remember we caught him in that club with some other bird?

I mean, I'd help you steal him from her, but you can have him. Cassio just asked me to run off with him. ANd my reality run in caught it on tape so if he bails, it won't look good for him.

Chad huh? Hope you get him. Good luck. :) If it happens I'll be your maid of honor. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Idk but CDP gives me creepy vibes. He's cute but he looks like he'd be abusive and a master manipulator. But yeah, I wouldn't toss him out of my game either. Maybe I can duct tape his mouth while we're out on a date or something.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    OH Zoë, Now that's an idea I can go along with. That would certainly clear up the whiny voice. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Aahahaha I would totally steal him.. I usually like the "dark and dangerous" type i.e black hair and stuble or beard.. but there something about him that I find attractive lol
    Oh I dated Dirk too *blush* *hides in the corner* LOL
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Dirk? Well that certainly isn't the tall dark and dangerous type we both seem to be drawn to. Did you see the pic Vats put in the suggestion thread? The guy doll from K&K, long flowing dark hair, dark beard, piercing eyes....ahh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    ahahah omg no, I'll go to the thread now... :D
    Yeah Koko, Dirk the d... :D That was in the beginning, Sassy was drawn to fame and his status lol But then came Fred Borghini and Dirk was history..

I've always been into dark men, always, since I remember liking a man LOL that's why I like Greek guys so much lol but recently I caught myself staring at not so dark men lol like men with light brown hair and fair complexion (like myself), which is strange.. well, they are extremly handsome, with chiseled face and beautiful eyes, but I don't know, something is happening to me LOL
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I don't like Chad too, I had to choose between he or Crystal to marry at ToC storyline, I chose him, but it wasn't a happy decision lol

Sassy you should definetely 'to hide in the corner' after that :p

Koko 'that guy' is Nai's Jax!

After your comment about Beckham's voice, I'll hide in the corner with my child's voice:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    OMG. That must be the account that got wiped. I don't want to Hijack, so I'll post in Apropos.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I also wouldn't mind Cassio for one bit. He and Chad are the only eye candy in my game. All my NPCs are just.. too ugly for words; all blue/pink hair with weird hats T__T
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    We need someone with Cassio's personality and CDP's looks. ;)
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm playing two games and my dolls has different personalities. Carol Davida is introverted and Carolyn Ferocious is extroverted.

Carol Davida is always creeped out by Cassio and never liked CDP. The only reason why she always rejected Cassio is because she's a married woman and wouldn't dare to cheat on Jack with Cassio. She never wanted to hookup with Cassio in the first place and have an affair with him. I remembered when Jack was jealous of Cassio from that storyline hahaha :D Cassio always flirted with Carol Davida but he's clearly not her type. She never liked CDP because of his arrogance and he's egotistical.

Carolyn Ferocious always flirted with Cassio and hooked up with him several times;). OK let's face the fact that she's a sexually promiscuous woman and likes to sleep around in Hollywood. They're both in a FWB situation. She's not in a relationship but she's keeping her options open to date several men lol. She never liked CDP either since he's a mitch hahaha :D and she can't stand his ****iness.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Carol you should consider to work on a Instagram account to your dolls. I'm sure that all that creativity would ensure you a lot of followers and of course the world needs to see your art ;)

I was thinking on my 3 dolls personalities, maybe I should write about them too.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    We need someone with Cassio's personality and CDP's looks. ;)

No. we need someone that looks just like Jax in KKG. I don't care if he's a mortician. I'd support him, run when he calls, and do long expensive dates in Oak. Sigh. I'd give him all my money, my homes my cars. Nai, Jax is one fine look ing doll in both games, but oh how he looks in KKG.

I think Cassio's problem with all of us is that he feels insecure, and doesn't think he will be all we think it will be. Maybe it's a little gherkin in his pocket, not a dill if you know what I mean. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    No. we need someone that looks just like Jax in KKG. I don't care if he's a mortician. I'd support him, run when he calls, and do long expensive dates in Oak. Sigh. I'd give him all my money, my homes my cars. Nai, Jax is one fine look ing doll in both games, but oh how he looks in KKG.

I think Cassio's problem with all of us is that he feels insecure, and doesn't think he will be all we think it will be. Maybe it's a little gherkin in his pocket, not a dill if you know what I mean. ;)

Jon-Stewart-giggling.gif
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vats, I'm not sure if I should create a instagram account. I probably would need 2 separate accounts though (one for my dolls and another 1 for my personal pics).

I just found our recently that my BFF is on instagram and I don't want her to see my celebrity dolls lol. My brother is also on instagram too. He knows that I'm addicted to playing glu celebrity games so that would be extremely awkward for me if he sees my dolls on my only 1 instagram account lol:D

Hmm...I'll think about it though. Decisions decisions decisions!!!:confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections