Weekend Event 729/16- Let's spend the Weekend in Havana! Mystery Event - Hmmm?

12346Next

Comments

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    IKR Coco! I'm kinda annoyed with this. Why why why are we gonna grind for 1 throwback box? And ANOTHER VIP event :mad: Glu, I give this game a lot of money and you wanna take more??? :mad: I'm not impressed at all if this is true!
    So wrong.

giphy.gif

I ain't killing myself for one fluffing box; I have better things to do.
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    IKR Coco! I'm kinda annoyed with this. Why why why are we gonna grind for 1 throwback box? And ANOTHER VIP event :mad: Glu, I give this game a lot of money and you wanna take more??? :mad: I'm not impressed at all if this is true!

Having three VIP events in four weeks is absurd and incredibly transparent. Have fun driving away your loyal players, I guess...
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Posted on instagram:

IMG_0819.jpg

CRYING. GLU WHY???

:confused:
    ifd008.gif
    So wrong.

giphy.gif

Same here Coco.:mad:

Glu is being extremely unfair with the throwback events lately. Like c'mon really⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    So wrong.

giphy.gif

That's the most perfect gif Coco. I feel you guys.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I saw the spoilers for Balmain clothing on instagram. Gorgeous!

Night! I *cant wait* for the box event lmao
    PM to add
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I saw the spoilers for Balmain clothing on instagram. Gorgeous!

Night! I *cant wait* for the box event lmao

I just saw them too. I'm sooooo excited for them. They're helping me forget my utter disappointment with the event!
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    For these throwback events what kinds of gigs do you all do? Do you go about doing the storylines or do you do reality gigs?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Posted on instagram:

IMG_0819.jpg

CRYING. GLU WHY???

If this actually is real I doubt I will grind for 600 points just to get one throwback item and with my luck the other three boxes will just be kash or regular gift box items. So it doesn't seem worth it and I bet a lot of other players may feel the same.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    For these throwback events what kinds of gigs do you all do? Do you go about doing the storylines or do you do reality gigs?

I do both. It's a lot faster to just do 3-hour reality shows in the Calabasas house, but I get bored doing the same thing over and over! Since I restarted my game a few months ago, I have a ton of storyline gigs to complete, so I break it up after doing a few reality shows and do a storyline gig :).
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    I'm just hoping that my games gets the lucky glitches so that I don't have to submit my dolls looks every 4 hrs.:cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I'm just hoping that my games gets the lucky glitches so that I don't have to submit my dolls looks every 4 hrs.:cool:

It's a throwback event this week, not a Show Your Style, so points are given when you get 5-star ratings on gigs! :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    Oops...:rolleyes:thanks for correcting me Katie Alexandra.☺

It would've been better if it were a throwback voting event. Glu should've meshed both of them together. I hate filming reality shows episodes over & over again for 600 points. And the waiting time for 4 hrs takes too long. Glu should just reduce to at least 1 or 2 hrs because I won't be paying kstars to rush for my immediate results.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Well the odds of getting my merdress just went down.
    Vats, you and I need to team up to demand what is rightfully ours from glu!

I'm not feeling all that tapping for boxes that *will* be kash or energy. Then another 300 just for one item (and no bonuses? Ahem... I hope the event point pay out has increased or the throwback it at 450 or 500...)

And rumors of ANOTHER vip event?!
    Why doesn't Glu just make the Tuesday-Thursday vip events if they want one every week? =/
    Even with the new stuff, I'm finding myself more sad with every dollar I put into this game... so I'm at the point where I don't care if glu designs a dress that makes my jaw drop, if I don't get it with my free box, I won't shed a tear...

And that makes me even more sad
    NQueen331 wrote: »

I think that it's better to do the reality show gigs because it don't require a lot of energy and it's easier to complete whereas the storyline/side gigs do.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    So who thinks our new balmain clothes will be available in 2 hours when the pop up for the Karl collection is done?!!
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    So who thinks our new balmain clothes will be available in 2 hours when the pop up for the Karl collection is done?!!

Pretty sure they will be :) there are already spoilers on instagram!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts

Oh really?!!!! I'll have to check them out! Can anyone post some here?!
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts

I'm realllly hoping for new Balmain tonight! I need to find a way to make the next hour fly by. And ugh, so annoying if they're really only giving us ONE TB box, but at the same time I'm really glad they're kinda giving us throwbacks again because I have a billion items to catch up on.

And for real if it's another VIP event this weekend that is ridiculous. We are not just screen tapping cash cows, Glu. You gotta give us some time before you hit us up to spend all those kstars again.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
    Oops...:rolleyes:thanks for correcting me Katie Alexandra.☺

It would've been better if it were a throwback voting event. Glu should've meshed both of them together. I hate filming reality shows episodes over & over again for 600 points. And the waiting time for 4 hrs takes too long. Glu should just reduce to at least 1 or 2 hrs because I won't be paying kstars to rush for my immediate results.

No problem!

I think combining them would be interesting!

It used to be better that they were separate midweek events because with Show Your Style you would get black boxes and gold boxes (which we rarely see), and with Throwback events we would get 4 throwback boxes. Now not only are they making throwback events so rare, but they ARE ONLY GIVING US ONE BOX??? Either make the event weekly, but with one box OR make it monthly with four (or go back to weekly with four boxes...). I really do not like this.

They can't event call this a throwback event, one box out of four does not make an event.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    They CANNOT be serious with this upcoming midweek event Mess. WHAT THE HELL glu 😠
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    :confused:
    ifd008.gif

Same here Coco.:mad:

Glu is being extremely unfair with the throwback events lately. Like c'mon really⁉

Unfair. Yeah, I suppose you could sure say that. Personally, I see all the assorted "stupid pet tricks" as malicious. A clear lack of goodwill chases the loyalists away. As I said in another thread, I usually drop a few hunge a month here. Not this month at all. Because one good turn deserves another, don't it? As for all the VIPs--if you want to sell things, just sell them outright, not under some phony guise of "earning" by *spending*. The weekend before this just past I laughed my head off at the K&K "event." BUY hearts to "EARN"....Really? How is "buying," "earning"? It isn't. It's just buying. If you want ten bucks for an outfit just say so. Again: if you want to sell something then sell it. Is trying to make fools of your players supposed to be fun? For whom? These are "tests"? They're "different ways"?? Of what? Seeing how unaware people might inadvertently--and in good faith!--waste their time and money? Messing with people doesn't get them to spend money; it just eventually makes that spending and bond weaker and weaker. At any rate, I don't much care if there's throwback stuff or not in the last box. The idea no longer entices me; I don't enjoy being fkd with. So I won't be trying for it. What for? A Little Red Riding Hood...hood? And what lame a$$ weak garbage will be in those gold and black boxes? Does it even matter? Because...why should it? Judging by last time, no sense wasting any mental energy hoping or wishing. If I should get something good? Oh, yay. Because yes. By now I DO deserve it. But I won't be baited and goaded into 600 points unless there's a check for $500,000 made out to me and payable with irl dollars. What good is beating everyone to death with it going to do? The cheaters will still get there in 1/2 hour. I participated very little in the last few events. I'm just not much caring anymore. And so the less time I've been here. Yay. Ok, ok, not everybody all at once. Oh yeah, all these new and unusual ways of presenting events, Glu--can't you hear just how happy everyone is? Among all the greedy VIP events, lackluster, colorless event items, and all-around disappointment and B.S., KKH just kinda sux now. Why can't you just play straight up for a while? Why can't you give the dolls here what you know they like best? What's inherently WRONG with you?
    isabeau wrote: »
    Unfair. Yeah, I suppose you could sure say that. Personally, I see all the assorted "stupid pet tricks" as malicious. A clear lack of goodwill chases the loyalists away. As I said in another thread, I usually drop a few hunge a month here. Not this month at all. Because one good turn deserves another, don't it? As for all the VIPs--if you want to sell things, just sell them outright, not under some phony guise of "earning" by *spending*. The weekend before this just past I laughed my head off at the K&K "event." BUY hearts to "EARN"....Really? How is "buying," "earning"? It isn't. It's just buying. If you want ten bucks for an outfit just say so. Again: if you want to sell something then sell it. Is trying to make fools of your players supposed to be fun? For whom? These are "tests"? They're "different ways"?? Of what? Seeing how unaware people might inadvertently--and in good faith!--waste their time and money? Messing with people doesn't get them to spend money; it just eventually makes that spending and bond weaker and weaker. At any rate, I don't much care if there's throwback stuff or not in the last box. The idea no longer entices me; I don't enjoy being fkd with. So I won't be trying for it. What for? A Little Red Riding Hood...hood? And what lame a$$ weak garbage will be in those gold and black boxes? Does it even matter? Because...why should it? Judging by last time, no sense wasting any mental energy hoping or wishing. If I should get something good? Oh, yay. Because yes. By now I DO deserve it. But I won't be baited and goaded into 600 points unless there's a check for $500,000 made out to me and payable with irl dollars. What good is beating everyone to death with it going to do? The cheaters will still get there in 1/2 hour. I participated very little in the last few events. I'm just not much caring anymore. And so the less time I've been here. Yay. Ok, ok, not everybody all at once. Oh yeah, all these new and unusual ways of presenting events, Glu--can't you hear just how happy everyone is? Among all the greedy VIP events, lackluster, colorless event items, and all-around disappointment and B.S., KKH just kinda sux now. Why can't you just play straight up for a while? Why can't you give the dolls here what you know they like best? What's inherently WRONG with you?

THIS. This is exactly how I thought about the K&K event. Just say that for $10 you can buy the outfit. Saying you can spend $10 on hearts that do absolutely nothing and then you will "earn" the outfit makes no sense.

The only people that are happy about having this many VIPs so close together are the people with the hacked accounts (believe me, comments are all over instagram). Many players don't mind spending money on the game, but everyone has their limits (both emotionally and financially). Putting them all so close together is so transparent, it's all just $$$$$$. People like VIPs, but people like having other events too (dating????); having them once a month was great, even every 3 weeks. But 3 a month? That's crazy.

By looking at the VIPs and this HORRIBLE "throwback," I really hope Glu is just trying things out and will realize their mistake. KKH has a very involved fan base, however over the last month I've seen a complete shift in the forums. The forums were full of excitement and discussion on weekends for events, and then with throwbacks during the weeks with everyone sharing the items that they got. Now, there seems to be more and more disappointment.

I really hope things start going back to the way they were. I used to love this game (and I still do), but the future of it doesn't look very promising right now.

(I'm really sorry, but too tired to re-read for typos...)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'm just gonna say one more thing about another VIP event (maybe ��): I've actually enjoyed the time off from grinding, so much so that I really had to ask myself I even wanted to spend hours of my time tapping for virtual clothes anymore. (During the glorious TB month, I was ALL ABOUT KKH.)
    So, roll in your dough while you can, I guess, but it is 1000% gonna blow up in your faces at some point.

Like Isabeau said, we're being fked with and I'm so not into that.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    omg the 'box' event is here
    PM to add
  • DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    This stinks...even if I got something I actually liked in every box,I would still be annoyed. I'm going back to sleep....