"Throwback" Event 8/2/16 - 1st Box Hmmmm?

RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
Don't know where to post this.
The so-called Throwback event starts as expected. Just sending out a warning. My first palette doesn't look promising. Looks like some mean boxes...
Screenshot_2016-08-02-12-17-11_zpsqmgwdyto.jpg
Android
Prev134

Comments

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Aww. They really need to remove that 2500 & 4000 kash :(
    By the way, in my game the first two boxes are blue, 3rd box is gold, 4th box is throwback box. Is it the same on your app? Just wonderin
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I don't care if it's a throwback event or not... I'm just happy that we have something to work towards in the midweek :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I haven't even got the event... Smh.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: Β»
    Aww. They really need to remove that 2500 & 4000 kash :(
    By the way, in my game the first two boxes are blue, 3rd box is gold, 4th box is throwback box. Is it the same on your app? Just wonderin

2 black, 1 gold, 1 TB on my android
    Android
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    daffodil wrote: Β»
    I don't care if it's a throwback event or not... I'm just happy that we have something to work towards in the midweek :)

I feel like they did themselves a huge disservice by calling it a "throwback event". Had they just called it midweek-event, everyone would have been excited about the event and the bonus throwback box. This way it's just a big disappointment.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Mine showed up, I did two reality shows in Calabasas, then I opened my first box and won a halter top, then the event totally disappeared. Strange. I would send a ticket but I just can't right. It's way past my bedtime and I got work tomorrow. I'm kinda mad right now but too exhausted to care.
    GC: ZoΓ« Strange
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I had a feeling we'd have an event. Let me scroll up. Happy Happy THrowback, event though there is only one tb box. oh well, I am very appreciative of the boxes I will earn. Thank you Glu.

I'm changing the title a little, and grabbing this as the Midweek Throwback Event thread. I'm very sorry you got a bad box. I got hair in my box, bought another for 20 Stars, and got 25 Stars, so I got hair and 5 Stars, when half a minute ago I was fast asleep. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Wait, the event will disappear?

I just earned the first box.
    PM to add
    Who said the event disappeared? I've gotten my frst boxes and I'm working on the next set.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Zoyechka wrote: Β»
    Mine showed up, I did two reality shows in Calabasas, then I opened my first box and won a halter top, then the event totally disappeared. Strange. I would send a ticket but I just can't right. It's way past my bedtime and I got work tomorrow. I'm kinda mad right now but too exhausted to care.

Oh Zoe, I'll make a Glitch thread and copy yours over. I'm sorry, hopefully it wil be back after a reeboot. I'm sure you'll have it back when you try in the morning. And you're fierce, You'll catch up in no time.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Oh looks like I don't have the event,again.how SHOCKING
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I have the event but I'm not sure I should start it.
    IOS Player. Pm to add πŸ’–
    Am I the only one who doesn't have the event? ***!
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I have the event until now. And i'm grinding now for the 3rd box. Thank you for this midweek event, Glu! ^^
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    Not happy with the setup, but a big part of me is honestly just so glad to see a Throwback Box again. I keep thinking it'll be the last time. :eek: Really hoping I'll have the chance to buy a second one, too. Does anybody remember what it used to cost to open another?
    Just got done with the black boxes and I got pretty lucky with the palettes. I didn't really mind the energy, since it goes towards completing the rest of the event.

tumblr_inline_oba736ca6L1reitsa_540.png

tumblr_inline_oba7374tJG1reitsa_540.png

Hope everybody can have the event soon, and good luck with your boxes!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I'm very happy about having a midweek event! So great!
    Just can't call it a Throwback.
    It's a box event. I will take it back only if I get the St.Patty's dress lol 😁
    Android
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Buttiel wrote: Β»
    Not happy with the setup, but a big part of me is honestly just so glad to see a Throwback Box again. I keep thinking it'll be the last time. :eek: Really hoping I'll have the chance to buy a second one, too. Does anybody remember what it used to cost to open another?
    Just got done with the black boxes and I got pretty lucky with the palettes. I didn't really mind the energy, since it goes towards completing the rest of the event.

Hope everybody can have the event soon, and good luck with your boxes!

I believe it was 60 k-stars! I'm really hoping we get that option too.

Good luck to you as well. :)
    I'm very happy about having a midweek event! So great!
    Just can't call it a Throwback.
    It's a box event. I will take it back only if I get the St.Patty's dress lol ��

I agree! I was initially very upset when I saw the event, but I think it is because they called it a throwback. I'm very happy to be able to open one this week (two if we get the option to buy another, crossing my fingers!).

My luck with previous throwbacks has never been that great, even when we had four boxes, so let's see what I get this week!
    β™‘ iOS (level 64 A+++) β™‘
    β™”Β Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhΒ β™”
    I honestly feel like crying. I have wasted so much money on this ****ing game and now I don't even get the mid week event??? What did I do wrong????

Glu, if you read this, PM me ASAP because no one is responding to my in game ticket and I want to get to the bottom of this. There is no reason why I should not have this event. Look at m account, look at how much effing money I spend on this game, and help me.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Am I the only one who doesn't have the event? ***!

I don't have it either.:(
    I honestly feel like crying. I have wasted so much money on this ****ing game and now I don't even get the mid week event??? What did I do wrong????

Glu, if you read this, PM me ASAP because no one is responding to my in game ticket and I want to get to the bottom of this. There is no reason why I should not have this event. Look at m account, look at how much effing money I spend on this game, and help me.

^^^^^^same^^^^^
    Who said the event disappeared? I've gotten my frst boxes and I'm working on the next set.

Like WolfandButler, I never got the event either.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Screenshot_2016-08-02-10-06-06.png

Got a hair in my first box. Woo! Thanks Glu! Plus I also earned a dress from a partnership while opening my daily gift box. I feel like today is my lucky day haha. I never win anything good. :)
  • ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    katiealexandraa Thank you for the answer! 60 sounds about right to me. My K-Star count is crying, but I know I can’t resist the option if it’s there. :p

AngelaLauren Congrats on the hair! And I mean that. Looking at that palette of yours is terrifying; you sure picked the right box.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Buttiel - Thanks! I'm not sure why I picked that box but I'm glad I did. If I would have picked the box I normally do, I would have only gotten $2500.
    Well, 1st game got the 2nd box.....2500$ so I spent the 20 Stars....2500$. But so far she did get good pants in the first box. Ugh.

If you don't have the event, please post in the thread in FAQ. Glu has been told about this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AndromedaAndromeda Registered Users 7 Posts
    Whatever mini-update Glu just did, they screwed up the reality show again! I am only getting 80,000 fans per episode instead of the usual 230,000. Fantastic.
  • Angeljen621Angeljen621 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I haven't gotten the event and I do not understand why ?!!
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    eIHUQqR.jpg

Show your style and Throwback had a baby, and here is proof it is ugly.
    I haven't gotten the event and I do not understand why ?!!

Angel, there's a place to post this in the FAQ and Support section. Only a very few of us have done so; it's important that you report it as well. Hoping we get the event soon. Or at all.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Oh Zoe, I'll make a Glitch thread and copy yours over. I'm sorry, hopefully it wil be back after a reeboot. I'm sure you'll have it back when you try in the morning. And you're fierce, You'll catch up in no time.
    Thanks, Koko! I really appreciate it. I'm not all too worried about it. I'd like to think this is God's way of telling me not to bust out the debit card for a Star Pack lol.

I know Glu will eventually get it right. Sooner, rather than later I hope.

btw, the new Balmain stuff has me drooling. Still no throwback event but the clothes are so tempting. I'd like to buy ALL of them. It's so much better than his previous designs... Like 100%! And I liked his previous stuff a lot. But all the neutral colored stuff he's got now is so deliciously wearable. My doll can't wait for me to spoil her.
    GC: ZoΓ« Strange