Weekend Fashion Show - 7/29/16 What to wear in Havana, or anywhere else this weekend

2Next

Comments

• ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    Angeline Those are all really nice! I like a handful of the skirt ones quite a but, but the 4th one for the top is my absolute favorite. I love it.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Buttiel wrote: »
    Angeline Those are all really nice! I like a handful of the skirt ones quite a but, but the 4th one for the top is my absolute favorite. I love it.

Thanks Buttie. It's definitely worth of chasing it since I barely have any light color short skirt to go with tops. Most of the bottom wear items I have are pants ... different colors of same pants, high waisted, low waisted, Capri, ... just many many pairs of pants! :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    Thanks Buttie. It's definitely worth of chasing it since I barely have any light color short skirt to go with tops. Most of the bottom wear items I have are pants ... different colors of same pants, high waisted, low waisted, Capri, ... just many many pairs of pants! :p

That's precisely why I went after it as well! Really hoping to see more colorful/light bottoms in events in the future.