"Throwback" Event 8/2/16 - 1st Box Hmmmm?

Comments

• SahbdSahbd Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 34 Posts
    I got one box then the event disappeared!
    ≧▽≦
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Andromeda wrote: »
    Whatever mini-update Glu just did, they screwed up the reality show again! I am only getting 80,000 fans per episode instead of the usual 230,000. Fantastic.

The mini-update is for the New Balmain outfits, might have nothing to do with the reality show viewer numbers. But many of us here on the forum have noticed that once you reach 15 million viewers, your viewer number starts to go down. Don't know if it's a glitch or it's intentional :confused:
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    2z0G1VE.jpg

Box 2, and shocker - it's full of junk. I am so happy I never open 2 boxes with these.
    Both my black boxes have not had *one* box item.
    Am I eager for the gold box? No.. it's going to be kash or energy.

I don't think I care enough to grind for one throwback (2 if the spend 60 stars is even still there and I feel so inclined for most likely a purse.)

I'm sorry to you dolls who haven't gotten event yet. Maybe they will give you an I'm sorry present! Or cut your event requirements in half!
  • ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    Andromeda wrote: »
    Whatever mini-update Glu just did, they screwed up the reality show again! I am only getting 80,000 fans per episode instead of the usual 230,000. Fantastic.

How many viewers does your show have overall? Once you reach 15million viewers overall, the number goes down. Edit: Wow I was really late on telling you that. My apologies.

Also AngelaLauren, you had a gut feeling and you followed it! :p And what a gut feeling it was.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Am I the only one who doesn't have the event? ***!

Not alone Wolf. I don't have the midweek event on Dixie's game. I do have it on James' game.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Angeljen621Angeljen621 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I STILL do not have the midweek event! Any ideas if this will be fixed?? I've been waiting all day this is horrible. I could really use some Kstars the weekend if I get that event. I do nott understand
    Playing on iOS 9.1 level 53 female player iPhone 6. I have no hacks or anything (never cheated on the game but can't even get the same stuff as others) and I spend too much money on this game for this
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    1st box
    image_zpsqs6t82ge.png
    2nd box
    image_zpsrpv4lbee.png
    3rd box
    image_zpsmloaict9.png
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    My second box
    Screenshot_2016-08-02-16-59-45_zps14cf1qmm.jpg
    Android
    Golden box
    Screenshot_2016-08-02-23-53-41_zps093qyhl4.jpg
    Just great
    Android
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Wow! Some of you have had some great palettes!

I've opened both black boxes and nothing good, will upload pics at the end. Crossing my fingers for something good in at least one box :(
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I STILL do not have the midweek event! Any ideas if this will be fixed?? I've been waiting all day this is horrible. I could really use some Kstars the weekend if I get that event. I do nott understand
    Playing on iOS 9.1 level 53 female player iPhone 6. I have no hacks or anything (never cheated on the game but can't even get the same stuff as others) and I spend too much money on this game for this

Everything Angeljen said. Plus, it's 11:30 pm now; the event started at 5:00 am EST, and just like several others I still never got it. What does this mean, what are we supposed to think? I was going to buy a whole slew of stars in the morning, but now I'm thinking "no." Because wouldn't that just be stupid in light of this? Ughhhhh.
    isabeau wrote: »
    Everything Angeljen said. Plus, it's 11:30 pm now; the event started at 5:00 am EST, and just like several others I still never got it. What does this mean, what are we supposed to think? I was going to buy a whole slew of stars in the morning, but now I'm thinking "no." Because wouldn't that just be stupid in light of this? Ughhhhh.

I'm so sorry to everyone who hasn't gotten the event, that's really unfair to you all. I was thinking it was probably another Android OR iOS problem, but that doesn't seem to be the case this time. Hopefully Glu pulls through and gets it to all of you with a lower goal. Crossing my fingers for you all!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    First box was kash
    2nd box was the side braid. it was the only thing that wasn't kash

Working slowly but surely on the 3rd

Hopefully for those of you who haven't received the event or lost it, you get the condensed version!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Just finished my event, I've NEVER finished a midweek event until now (I'm usually working too much). But yesterday I had the day off so out of curiosity (to see if I could make it haha) I spent the whole day grinding. Dangit these events are HARD since they have no help (aka event gigs or bonus points)! Boxes were a bit disappointing...I did get the side twist braid which was the highlight. My TB boxes were two purses that I'm not crazy about.

Have to say I regret not grinding harder for the previous TBEs. I didn't finish any of them and I really REALLY wish I had. I usually only made time to get two or three boxes. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20 eh?
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Also, a huge thank you to Koko and the others who are working on the history/event mega-thread. I love going there to see where my TB items are from!
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm on my way to the fourth box, I really hope to get something that is on my wish list this time so far my throwback boxes weren't that amazing.

I'll post my boxes later when I'm done with the mid-week event, I got energy on my first box, but the next two I got boxes items.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    Didn't post my gold box earlier cause it didn't exactly go well. It's not the worst or anything, but it doesn't feel like a gold box. My Throwback was OK too, nothing to complain about. :) I like the gladiator sandals. The bracelet wasn't worth 60 K-Stars and I wish I'd have picked the dress next to it, but I have to admit I actually think the bracelet looks nice on the doll! Good luck to everyone else (and I'm glad to see people got their events back!). <3

tumblr_inline_obc7ms07ui1reitsa_540.png

tumblr_inline_obc7msR5XO1reitsa_540.png
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Could it be because they're testing the new throwback events, and the system randomly selected a number of players? Either way it's not fair to those who didn't get the event. :( I hope they change it back 4 throwback boxes in future.

My boxes:

9JyLOHL.jpg

And the word on Instagram is that there will be a Show Your Style event on Tuesday.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Show Your Style - way too short for some, way to long for others. Wonder if this time, it will be just right for all?
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm done here!
    0xlvrIg.png?1

When I got my first box thought my event was already doomed...
    eoe3Rk2.png?1

Then after 2 years playing this game I got these pants, I'll definetely need a thematic fashion thread to Vats wear that though.
    60vfcYq.png?1

I think this blazer is one of the new golden boxes items, didn't took notice of it before TBH. It looks better on the box than on Vats body:p
    H72RSxO.png?1

Finally my throwback box... Not thrilled about this beige coat, the Balmain jacket is one of my wish list and I missed again, however when I tried it on Vats it matched perfectly last weekend event's pants and shoes, so I'll give a credit to it.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Throwback box
    Screenshot_2016-08-03-23-17-00_zpsj03c8uhh.jpg
    My 8th little black purse
    Android
  • a7xbabe34a7xbabe34 Registered Users 2 Posts
    My throwback box.

34gakud.jpg
    iOS
    A+++
    level 29

I only need a couple more reality shows before I get that throwback box! I'll have to wait until after my class tonight to finish, but with me luck. :)

ALSO: VIP this weekend, Show Your Style midweek, party weekend, AND THEN FINALLY A DATING EVENT. I will finally get to have my first child...

Thank goodness for Instagram spoilers.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    AppleP came away with ........Kim's yellow bikini and the 2nd TB box was cut off shorts - not sure which weekend., for the other boxes...I was most dumb and bought 2nd boxes....although Apple P got a good 1st Box, but aside from the throwback boxes....mostly cash, cash and more cash. The Androids haven't finished yet.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I wish we could by more than 3 boxes in the throwback box like I did last year when I missed items sighh..
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I only need a couple more reality shows before I get that throwback box! I'll have to wait until after my class tonight to finish, but with me luck. :)

ALSO: VIP this weekend, Show Your Style midweek, party weekend, AND THEN FINALLY A DATING EVENT. I will finally get to have my first child...

Thank goodness for Instagram spoilers.

Which instagram did you find the spoilers on?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    a7xbabe34 wrote: »
    My throwback box.

34gakud.jpg

Hi. fixed your picture for you. Welcome.. Looks like a shoe box. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Just finished. Hope they give us another shot at TB items soon.
    xqNH7o6.jpg
    I almosttt picked the green Xmas dress, ahh, but still pretty happy with what I got. Time to go figure out where they're from!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    urnxo wrote: »
    Just finished. Hope they give us another shot at TB items soon.
    xqNH7o6.jpg
    I almosttt picked the green Xmas dress, ahh, but still pretty happy with what I got. Time to go figure out where they're from!

Christmas 2015! I love the little bells!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Christmas 2015! I love the little bells!

Me too! My doll will jingle everywhere she goes lol. Thanks Coco!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0