Nicki Minaj Game??

Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
Does anyone know if Nicki Minaj: The Empire game will be released soon it says Q2/2016 but were past Q2
I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
Prev1

Comments

• urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I just read something that said Summer 2016 but yeah, I'm curious as to when they plan to release it too. I love Nicki.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I wonder which game it's going to be modeled after. It would be nice if we could get another game set up like KKH but it'll probably be like the others :( I know before KK and BSAD was released you saw spoilers during the testing phase but I haven't seen anything like that for Nicki's game yet.
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    There is a thread with all celebrity games here. Not sure what else the game would be besides a KKH knock off with quests, hip-hop music, an annoying rival, and dress up.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    First I must say I <3 how she says "all over".

Secondly, that apartment stuff looks pretty neat.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for posting Cookie!

Wow I'm impressed! The game is very simslike.

They definitely are improving the franchise for each new release (with the exception of Katy's that was a set back), but they need to work on the loadings BSAD takes forever to load, I can't imagine how much this one will take and also if the prices are going to be higher than KKG and BSAD, Nicki's also won't reach the same polpularity than KKH.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I'm so glad this thread was made because I heard there was gonna be a Nicki Minaj game but I couldn't find anything about it. So thanks for sharing some information about it. :)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I have very little storage space on my tablet and I'm doubting that her game is gonna fit there. :(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    omg! That game looks too fab!! <3 And wth the apartment stuff is amazing! I'm gonna love this as a Sims addict.
    I've founded the official Nicki Minaj: the empire instagram page for those of you who are interested of becoming followers.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Thanks Carol! I was looking for a page on Facebook earlier but couldn't find anything.
    Android 7.0
    urnxo wrote: »
    Thanks Carol! I was looking for a page on Facebook earlier but couldn't find anything.

Your welcome. I also checked on Facebook app as well but there was an error on that page. So I went to go check on my laptop, the page hasn't been approved by Facebook yet. I think that it will hopefully soon.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    This game looks fab! The dolls now have a back! Like, back view.

It actually reminds me so much of a certain game from Japan.
    PM to add
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Looks as childish as Katy Perry's in terms of animation and graphics.

Ugh I was hoping it'd be more sophisticated and expensive looking like KKH and k&k :(
  • Khaleesi89Khaleesi89 Registered Users 34 Posts
    When does this come out ?
    Queen Khaleesi slaying with 1.0 Billion fans ! 👸🏽💕
    Khaleesi89 wrote: »
    When does this come out ?

I've read this article online and it's gonna be released next year during the summertime.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• annamorgauseannamorgause Registered Users 35 Posts
    I searched the whole forum and found this. I guess this means they're getting ready to release it for beta testing somewhere (they usually start in Australia and New Zealand, I think).
    Star ID: 78J42Y5L
    I searched the whole forum and found this. I guess this means they're getting ready to release it for beta testing somewhere (they usually start in Australia and New Zealand, I think).

Thanks for finding the forums.☺ I hope that the forums gets active once the game gets officially released.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    For the Nicki Minaj game I may download and play it a little to see if it would interest me. So far none of the other Glu games have except K&K and I recently deleted it. If I do end of playing it, it would be without spending any money on it b/c all of my money goes to KKH. Hopefully I will enjoy this game. Keeping my fingers cross. Does anyone know when this game will be released?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I've founded the official Nicki Minaj: the empire instagram page for those of you who are interested of becoming followers.☺

Hi. I think starting a page for the game is great, but I don't know if you can use the word offical, unless Glu gave you the go ahead. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but I remember when there was a FB page that kinda claimed it was official, and GluAdmin got it cleared up. If you said it was "My Official Nicki Minaj: the empire page" that would probably get you off the hook. But this is just my opinion, and remembering about the FB page. Bear in mind that lately everything I say is wrong, so take that with a grain of salt. :) Do you know if it's going to be landscape or portrait?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Koko, I didn't start a fan page. Oh BTW I don't even have an instagram account. It hasn't been verified yet (maybe because the game isn't officially released yet but I believe that it will no sooner than later). I'm 100% positive that the instagram link is affiliated with Glu.:) I've never ever created any fan pgs on social media. Let alone I never follow the fake and the phony lol:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Ok, I misunderstood, I thought you said you started it. This is bizarre. OMG> you FOUNDED. You meant you located it, or found it. Dumb me. I thought you meant founded. as is The Founding Fathers, Coach purses ....founded 1945, as in started, originated, began as in a new endeavor.

Carole, you are the best. You gave me a great laugh, and I really thought I had to gently tell you you couldn't start the official page.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    hahaha Koko <3

I'm curious about this game, but I'm playing 3 Glu games... They own my life right now.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Do you know if it's going to be landscape or portrait?

Hey, Koko from what I've seen of the commercial it looks like it may be landscape and hopefully I'm right. I'm not a big fan of portrait game apps.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    The beta version is out for iOS, but only in New Zealand.
    KKHHavana_Trip.jpg

New Zealand anyone?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I'm only interested in playing this game if their doll has a butt implant option. We are talking about Nicki here. Posterior abundance is a must for my doll!
    GC: Zoë Strange
    I think it does. Notice most of the dolls in the car are standing up? lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I'm downloading it now using a VPN lol

Edit: there's a youtube gameplay and it looks amazing!! Totally something different from kkh and k&k etc it's landscape but landscape as in 3D landscape <333
    Let us know how it is, Minji!! I'm really excited to play it from what I've seen so far. Hope they release it for the US and android soon. :)
    Android 7.0